No more TWs in HT.

Options
Defected - Heavens Tear
Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I just wanted to say SHAME ON YOU HT.

Stop being afraid to attack a guild just because they have more than 1 land. You guilds constantly spamming WC with "recruiting for TW/TT/ETC" need to stop spamming that if you're never going to TW.

What you smaller factions need to do is TALK to eachother. COORDINATE.

If you can get a small "alliance," you can agree to all gang up on 1 particular faction. Someone is bound to get on the map if 5 or 6 of you attack.

So defected is going to school you on your options.

1) Everyone attack Enrage.
The scum of HT. We keep begging for it!
Main advantages: Radiance is sure to attack Enrage this weekend, so our top players will be distracted by them. As an added bonus, if your faction take an Enrage land, your recruiting will SKYROCKET.

2) Everyone attack Radiance.
HT's former powerhouse. Not as powerful as advertised.
Main advantages: Radiance has been losing A LOT of high level players. They are quickly being replaced by inexperienced lower level players. Radiance can potentially be attacked by everyone and be overwhelmed, forcing them to choose which areas to defend.

3) Everyone attack Triad.
That little red corner looks tempting...
Main advantages: New leadership has taken hold in Triad, meaning that the new leader is under huge pressure to turn the guild around. Triad has a lot of phoenixs, but their venos die in 1-2 shots. If your guild takes one of their lands, you could potentially destroy the guild. Destroyed guild means the second land will be even easier to get.

4) Everyone attack Evolution.
Why are they still on the map?
Main advantages: Evo land is scattered about for a reason. Although they have some skilled people, their tactics always seem to still need refining. It would be best to attack them before they start to get the hang of PVP TW. Who knows, Legion might try to get in on the battle if they see others attacking. Seriously though, why is Legion still on the map? o__O Sorry, getting off tangent.

Like I said, the only way this can work is if you guilds COMMUNICATE and COORDINATE. If not, don't QQ when the big guilds won't let you play in TW.

By the way, today is Wednesday. Bidding is in a few hours.

I have little hopes for you HT. You always disappoint me. No, you don't disappoint me - you disgust me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
Post edited by Defected - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    sigh... you make me melt deffy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    sigh... you make me melt deffy b:kiss

b:mischievous

Melt, yeah, we'll go with melt. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:mischievous

Melt, yeah, we'll go with melt. b:chuckle

hehe it was the best PG-13 word i could come up with b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lets start begging for TWs...
    Majority of the server dont interested with territory wars.
    I have little hopes for you HT. You always disappoint me. No, you don't disappoint me - you disgust me.
    Its nice, really disguting like one for you, one for the line. And the line dont want TW.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

And the line dont want TW.

Yeah the do, they just dont want to work for it they want it handed to them. And instead of fighting guilds on the map they would rather wait for a guild to die then come in and pick off the lands the dead guild left behind like vultures.

Once all the easy land is gone then the established guilds come back in and take the easy land back from them, they just want to QQ about it.

You know if more guilds actually made true TW efforts, they would earn more respect among the stronger TW guilds and when TW time did come, who do you think we are going to want to take land from more?

The guild who does nothing but QQ and then picks off easy land or the guild that is trying and twing every weekend and finally gets a peice of land for themselves.

Dunno my personal choice would be go for the whiners who never really faught for what they wanted, and leave the guild alone who worked hard for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Its nice, really disguting like one for you, one for the line. And the line dont want TW.

WHAT? Are you SERIOUS? So, um, what DO you want? More fashion? More lines? I'll make you a line and you can come give me all your money, how's that? Is that a fun game? Are you people gamers or what? Why are you here? You are seriously telling me that you signed up for a game and you don't want to play, you just want to stand in line?

Sheeeeeeeeepppppppp.....
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If possible, dont decide what important for me in mmo game. And take it serious, if you need (its remain only a game for enjoyment).
    Thanks, im fine that part what i enjoy. Take you too.
    The line was an example for solve something, and i dont made part of that.
    Back to topic: If you interested with tw, do it and dont bother others, who dont want to participate.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I seems to recall that the minute RoC failed, every piece of their land was bidded on.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If possible, dont decide what important for me in mmo game. And take it serious, if you need (its remain only a game for enjoyment).
    Thanks, im fine that part what i enjoy. Take you too.
    The line was an example for solve something, and i dont made part of that.
    Back to topic: If you interested with tw, do it and dont bother others, who dont want to participate.

And yet, I believe it was YOU who was just asserting what "the line" wants...so it's okay for YOU to speak for everyone else? *grin* I love it. I only questioned YOU, and you chastise me for trying to impose my will on others, but you presume to speak for many people and that is fine just fine. Must be nice to be above your own rules.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, Nocturne don't rules out TW in the future, but right now we don't have enough high level players who can TW at the time they are planned on the server. A good chunk of our player base is from Europe, and TW time is really not good for them. A lot of our members are adults with families, so staying up to/waking up at 5 Am for TW is not really doable.

And going in TW with maybe 15-20 players is not a good guarantee of success.

But I must agree with Defected on the fact that if all the guild who are big enough to go to TW agree to all attack a guild who owns many territories, there is no way they can defend them all. True, some will fail, but other will win. And since there is no fake bidding allowed, most of the bidding costs will be reduced to the minimum fee. (500k I think?)

All you need is some coordination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just wanted to say SHAME ON YOU HT.

Stop being afraid to attack a guild just because they have more than 1 land. You guilds constantly spamming WC with "recruiting for TW/TT/ETC" need to stop spamming that if you're never going to TW.

What you smaller factions need to do is TALK to eachother. COORDINATE.

If you can get a small "alliance," you can agree to all gang up on 1 particular faction. Someone is bound to get on the map if 5 or 6 of you attack.

So defected is going to school you on your options.

1) Everyone attack Enrage.
    The scum of HT. We keep begging for it!
    Main advantages: Radiance is sure to attack Enrage this weekend, so our top players will be distracted by them. As an added bonus, if your faction take an Enrage land, your recruiting will SKYROCKET.

2) Everyone attack Radiance.
    HT's former powerhouse. Not as powerful as advertised.
    Main advantages: Radiance has been losing A LOT of high level players. They are quickly being replaced by inexperienced lower level players. Radiance can potentially be attacked by everyone and be overwhelmed, forcing them to choose which areas to defend.

3) Everyone attack Triad.
    That little red corner looks tempting...
    Main advantages: New leadership has taken hold in Triad, meaning that the new leader is under huge pressure to turn the guild around. Triad has a lot of phoenixs, but their venos die in 1-2 shots. If your guild takes one of their lands, you could potentially destroy the guild. Destroyed guild means the second land will be even easier to get.

4) Everyone attack Evolution.
    Why are they still on the map?
    Main advantages: Evo land is scattered about for a reason. Although they have some skilled people, their tactics always seem to still need refining. It would be best to attack them before they start to get the hang of PVP TW. Who knows, Legion might try to get in on the battle if they see others attacking. Seriously though, why is Legion still on the map? o__O Sorry, getting off tangent.

Like I said, the only way this can work is if you guilds COMMUNICATE and COORDINATE. If not, don't QQ when the big guilds won't let you play in TW.

By the way, today is Wednesday. Bidding is in a few hours.

It will be interesting to lets the flame ignite the whole HT map.

If RAD bid on Enrage, is almost a guarantee of 3 ways attack on enrage by Evolution, Legion or any other medium side guild if HT communities can comprehends the current situation.

And for Enrage who encourages guild member to kill steal oracle boss just so other has little change, not only you accuse of a GM of helping other group when you try KS the boss they on but failed.

Since Enrage look down the whole HT communities, it would be a shame if HT buys into this story. I can not help but thinking enrage finally speak their fear for 3 ways attack by RAD, Evolution, Legion.

Enrage has to resort this tactic make me think there is a chance they will practice fake bidding. b:chuckle
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually, the members of Enrage could care less if we lost land. Unlike most factions, we don't care about the money. We don't care about win or lose. We don't care about your feelings, alliances, touchy feely happy go lucky carebear nonsense.....we care about a good fight.

I encourage others to participate in TW. If the entire server attacks Enrage, we'd be the happiest guild in HT.

What else do we have to do to pick a fight? Instead of QQ, fight us. Or hell, fight someone. I'm talking to TW guilds. If your guild doesn't want to TW, that's fine. Just don't whine when Enrage and the big guilds take over the map.

Unlike others, Enrage is the ONLY faction that has not been banned for breaking the rules. We do our dirt in the open.

Attack us.

And respect to Forgotten for attacking Triad. Holy ****, maybe others will too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    doremi12 wrote: »
    It will be interesting to lets the flame ignite the whole HT map.

If RAD bid on Enrage, is almost a guarantee of 3 ways attack on enrage by Evolution, Legion or any other medium side guild if HT communities can comprehends the current situation.

And for Enrage who encourages guild member to kill steal oracle boss just so other has little change, not only you accuse of a GM of helping other group when you try KS the boss they on but failed.

Since Enrage look down the whole HT communities, it would be a shame if HT buys into this story. I can not help but thinking enrage finally speak their fear for 3 ways attack by RAD, Evolution, Legion.

Enrage has to resort this tactic make me think there is a chance they will practice fake bidding. b:chuckle

Seriously do you ever comprehend what you read or really pay attention to what you post?

Nothing you have ever said has either held any merit or even been close to the truth. What kind of "tactic" do you think this is? Fear of a 3 way? We are asking guilds to attack us.

Oh yeah and that GM who we called out on helping kill that boss. Did get into trouble. Would you like for me to send you the official GM responses to it, since I cant post on the forums. So uh yeah as usual you fail.

Let me simpify his post for you since it seems to long for you to comprehend.

BID ON ENRAGE PLEASE! THE ENRAGE GUILD IS BEGGING YOU TO BID ON US!!

Seriously doremi, you dont even play on HT server. You make up the dumbest posts each time you post and your always way off the mark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• doremi12
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Seriously do you ever comprehend what you read or really pay attention to what you post?

Nothing you have ever said has either held any merit or even been close to the truth. What kind of "tactic" do you think this is? Fear of a 3 way? We are asking guilds to attack us.

Oh yeah and that GM who we called out on helping kill that boss. Did get into trouble. Would you like for me to send you the official GM responses to it, since I cant post on the forums. So uh yeah as usual you fail.

Let me simpify his post for you since it seems to long for you to comprehend.

BID ON ENRAGE PLEASE! THE ENRAGE GUILD IS BEGGING YOU TO BID ON US!!

Seriously doremi, you dont even play on HT server. You make up the dumbest posts each time you post and your always way off the mark.

The intention behind her thread is Enrage wants all small guild to bid on them so that you can roll them over and to boots enrage ego.

It should read Invitation to TW for: RAD on Etherblade, Evolution on AR, and Legion on any. Come on guys, we can take you head on
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Uh No, the intention of this thread is to get ALL guilds to bid on us. Or just bid in general. More TW action overall for everyone. We dont need to beat up a small guild to boost our egos. We do that just fine on our own.

We would LOVE for Rad, Evo, and Legion to ALL bid on us, plus ALL the other guilds!

We like the challange of TW. You do not understand, we DO NOT care if we loose land. Its easy enough to get back lol. We WANT TW challanges and lots of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• doremi12
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Uh No, the intention of this thread is to get ALL guilds to bid on us. Or just bid in general. More TW action overall for everyone. We dont need to beat up a small guild to boost our egos. We do that just fine on our own.

We would LOVE for Rad, Evo, and Legion to ALL bid on us, plus ALL the other guilds!

Just send out a public invitation than will be interesting to watch...*beer and cookies ready..*b:dirty
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just send out a public invitation than will be interesting to watch...*beer and cookies ready..*b:dirty

Hello... thats what this thread was, and we also invite people on WC several times each week and during bidding times. Trust me the public invitation has been put out there more than a few times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Stupidus - Heavens Tear
    Stupidus - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    every day I open this forum I see a new post made by Enrage forum trols, with Enrage and about Enrage. For **** sake give yourselfs a break.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    every day I open this forum I see a new post made by Enrage forum trols, with Enrage and about Enrage. For **** sake give yourselfs a break.

Dont Read the forums then? Make your own threads about something YOU want to talk about. Or bid on us and give us TWs to occupy our time.

Either way Im definately not going to stop posting just because you came here to whine lol b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Stupidus - Heavens Tear
    Stupidus - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Either way Im definately not going to stop posting
    ohh, I think all HT knows that. I think every MMO have his forum trolls who in some cases even after 4 years they keep on troling the game forum. Useing same words for everything (whine/cry/qq/bs/bye) so enjoy your new life

<3
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ohh, I think all HT knows that. I think every MMO have his forum trolls who in some cases even after 4 years they keep on troling the game forum. Useing same words for everything (whine/cry/qq/bs/bye) so enjoy your new life

<3

In another year Ill buy a thesaurus and look up a new word for whinning for your posts b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    talking about ourselves makes our pps hard. even the girls. true story
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I seems to recall that the minute RoC failed, every piece of their land was bidded on.

I seem to recall the RoC defended 50%+ of the territories after it failed. Those guild didn't want tw, they just wanted free 10m to buy fashion clothing. GMs should probably make a RP server with no pvp/tw, I bet it'll have the highest population of all the servers.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ohh, I think all HT knows that. I think every MMO have his forum trolls who in some cases even after 4 years they keep on troling the game forum.

Look in the mirror much? *grin*
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I seem to recall the RoC defended 50%+ of the territories after it failed.

AND won several of those battles! Heh.
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would love to see the guilds get together to bid on Enrage's territories. Not because I dislike Enrage, far from it. I think they are fun to listen too. They honestly seem to have fun with a good fight. I hope too see them on the field soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The intention behind her thread is Enrage wants all small guild to bid on them so that you can roll them over and to boots enrage ego.

It should read Invitation to TW for: RAD on Etherblade, Evolution on AR, and Legion on any. Come on guys, we can take you head on

Now won't it be funny if Rad bid on Evo or Legion instead of Enrage?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I hope Rad doesn't take the easy way and goes after the other guilds...

And go TheCore! Our first attackers!

The rest of HT = fail, though.

I demand to see more bids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    TheCore = brave.

WTB moar brave guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.