Clerics in PvP???

124»

Comments

• AriethChan - Sanctuary
    AriethChan - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are Clerics any good at pvp at all???

This is just me but I think Archers, and Wizards are best fro PvP Full attack Clerics are allright.

Archers are harder to lvl at PvP In my opinion.b:chuckle
    Peace, love, and Harmony~ b:cute
    Hippies arnt that stupid. Are they?b:beatup b:surrender
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is just me but I think Archers, and Wizards are best fro PvP Full attack Clerics are allright.

Archers are harder to lvl at PvP In my opinion.b:chuckle

ariiiii *tackelhugzb:cute

archers n wizzies hit u hard cause ur a full arcane veno w/o hp sharding....

clerics get pretty nasty at higher lvl's >< (that said buffalo cleric wing is deleicious and i enjoy it reguraly)b:pleased
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ariiiii *tackelhugzb:cute

archers n wizzies hit u hard cause ur a full arcane veno w/o hp sharding....

clerics get pretty nasty at higher lvl's >< (that said buffalo cleric wing is deleicious and i enjoy it reguraly)b:pleased

lol you run into some pretty sad clerics then if you beat them so easily daily lol. ur alter marrows turn against you with their phys and magic plus withought it in HA a tempest plus wield thunder would hurt pretty bad lol. besides plume shell **** stunlock attempts at lvl 71 cause it won't last long enough. genie for anti stun and plume shell and a bm is kinda ****ed at 71. it's still bad later on but nowhere near it but hey you only hitting me for 100-200 per shot (on my cleric that is) when plume shell up is just funny as i'm nuking away b:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    clerics are fail in PvP. end of story.

at least vs barbs they are.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Not really. sry. Tell your fac to get better clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *Follows Stickygreen's own signature advice and decides not to argue with him*

b:bye
    hai2u
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol you run into some pretty sad clerics then if you beat them so easily daily lol. ur alter marrows turn against you with their phys and magic plus withought it in HA a tempest plus wield thunder would hurt pretty bad lol. besides plume shell **** stunlock attempts at lvl 71 cause it won't last long enough. genie for anti stun and plume shell and a bm is kinda ****ed at 71. it's still bad later on but nowhere near it but hey you only hitting me for 100-200 per shot (on my cleric that is) when plume shell up is just funny as i'm nuking away b:victory

hmmmm...so what kind of fail bm's have you been fighting?

never said it was easy lol clerics can be hella tough but:

A:balance...that is all

B: true emptyness

C: any smart bm with stunlock after your shell goes down relying on their defensive skills to stay alive for that 30 seconds

D: will of bolshi= none of your stuns work while i wait for sheild to drop

E: split armor with maq ornaments that maxed amped sparked tempest hits for 2k tops (uncrited from full mage build) with me marrows on b:chuckle

all this said clerics can be deadly as hell even more so if they get their hands on some bm and barb buffs

"clerics take life and give life jackass" = best class slogan evah
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009

b:sad you never said that when i was on Evenixus Sticky :< all the fun times we had in SP
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I got a level 83 cleric, rubbish at PK.

1v1 they are pretty good multiple enemies can give a hard time
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I got a level 83 cleric, rubbish at PK.

1v1 they are pretty good multiple enemies can give a hard time

My marshal is a high 7x Cleric, and he has screenies of him fighting and killing a 8x BM and 8x Barb at the same time =P

They tried to pop down and HF + Perdition combo him but he got shell up in timeand they both hit him for about 300. Afterwards he slept the barb, sparked, and Wield Thunder + Cylconed through the BM's charm. Next, he spammed for more chi, flew away a bit, Cycloned + Wield Thundered the barb while kiting until his charm ticked, then 2 sparked and finished him.

He is pure mag btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Karuu - Heavens Tear
    Karuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You my friend are a dumb ****. End of story.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009

My marshal is a high 7x Cleric, and he has screenies of him fighting and killing a 8x BM and 8x Barb at the same time =P

They tried to pop down and HF + Perdition combo him but he got shell up in timeand they both hit him for about 300I think this may be the most unbelievable part.. an 8x barb only doing 300 dmg with a HF'ed perdition while the cleric had plume shell up. Which means that if he hadn't got plume up it would have only hit for 1500 on a arcane :0 which is uber bad, not to mention the combo that im sure the bm was busting out after he did HF. .

Afterwards he slept the barb This part is fine,

sparked, and Wield Thunder + Cylconed through the BM's charm. What? He two shot an 8x bm? That means that the wield thunder did LESS dmg than the cyclone.... because if it did more it would ticked the charm. Okay even if he didn't two shot it where was the bm stuns? was he afk? b:chuckle

Next, he spammed for more chi, flew away a bit, Cycloned + Wield Thundered the barb while kiting until his charm ticked, then 2 sparked and finished him Was it some kind of dex build barb with no hp? The hardest part about killing a barb is doing it in the 10seconds after their charm ticks, also was the barb just standing there and taking the two spark dmg at that point? I don't know anyone ive come across in PvP that is dumb enough to just stand there an accept a spark without sleep/stunning/sealing the person who sparked in 1v1 pvp or even running away (or dropping from the sky).

He is pure mag btw.
    Good for him -> One shot :P

While I think Clerics can be good in pvp, especially group pvp (may favorite :P), Im calling BS on that story... unless they were extremely fail chars he was fighting.

I put some red writing in the post that you wrote to show that this sounds like a load of BS. Unless this particular cleric is the best pvp-er ever to grace LC and has uber 1337 gear. This did not happen or at the very least it didn't happen as you say it did. Sorry for the flame but blatant falsehoods annoy me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear
    XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As a cleric I regularly enjoy kiting around bm's while waiting for their anti stuns to wear off while my plume shell out lasts it..... and then proceding with my sleep then **** routine...And I don't even have my 79 skills yet xD. At least til that veno standing there watching decides to **** me with her Nix D=<...Every class has its advantages. Its not the toon its the clown playing it that makes the character good or fail at P.v.Anything
    Excuse Me Mr./Mrs. GM....How exactly does this work?:

Welcome, XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear.
    You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

1969?....Seriously....Thats wat it tells meh.....
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    While I think Clerics can be good in pvp, especially group pvp (may favorite :P), Im calling BS on that story... unless they were extremely fail chars he was fighting.

I put some red writing in the post that you wrote to show that this sounds like a load of BS. Unless this particular cleric is the best pvp-er ever to grace LC and has uber 1337 gear. This did not happen or at the very least it didn't happen as you say it did. Sorry for the flame but blatant falsehoods annoy me.

i was also looking through that story and wondering where the hell is the bm stun xD
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i was also looking through that story and wondering where the hell is the bm stun xD
    maybe it was a HA veno with Axes O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0