Disable click to move?

13»

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    meh, only thing i find annoying about click to move is when u have ur camera on max zoom out, u can click in front of u but somehow u ended up clicking the ceiling or some other object behind and above ur head that is current not in shown on ur screen. b:cry it got me killed me because of that
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I quite like click to move when running a long way. An auto-run key would perhaps be a nice addition.

But what I would really really like is that when you hold down a modifier key to say "Yes, I ONLY want to target (players/monsters)" then dammit, that should include "no walls"
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I quite like click to move when running a long way. An auto-run key would perhaps be a nice addition.

But what I would really really like is that when you hold down a modifier key to say "Yes, I ONLY want to target (players/monsters)" then dammit, that should include "no walls"

Shift+Click = NPCs/Mobs
    Alt+Click = Players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Point to click is horrible. This is a decent game but it just goes to show how a horrible control scheme can ruin it. It has a horrid amount of customization to your controls. Your forced to use point to click. Turning sucks. There seems to be a lag between clicking a NPC and actually getting a menu to pop up.

I'm leaving this ****ty game. I guess point to clicks are just so much easier to make cause it seems to be so hard it's not worth the effort of just putting in movement controls that make sense and work.

Really if you're going to throw that much of a fit over such a simple issue you shouldn't be playing anyway b:scorn
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    necro much? <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *rezzes 4 hour dead thread* b:shocked

I mean damn man it's not even cold yet.
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yay, another month of the walking dead....b:surrender

I've yet to see ONE thread locked for necro'ing since the end of january...b:sweat

The MODs are propably more concerned of the B.o.t.I. nowadays.
    Who needs a sig anyways?
  • zzzlainfyhe
    zzzlainfyhe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ill just remake the point that everyone of you Click to move uses seemed to have missed. We dont want to get rid of the click function (it stays, isent gone, can still be used... get it?) but want a function where the clicking function can be toggled (enable/disable one method so that if you want to use WSAD, left clicking wont move you and vise versa) on or off. Very simple. So stop your trolling so i dont have to aswell.

Toggle

Not

Remove
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Necro much?

Don't forget that you don't have to click to target.
    I often use the tab key to flip threw targets,
    that way I don't run at them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    7 pages and you're the first person to mention you can TAB to pick mobs...... not to mention.... geee only click the mob once u wont' run towards it? and problems turning? hello use WASD and TURN THE CAMERA with the mouse lol Only mobs i EVER had a prob with were those sword mobs, but again.. Tab....

Not only was this thread stupid but the person making it was, not to mention the people that quit cause they hate move-clicking....

inb4ThisIsLocked...