• SleipnirX - Lost City
    SleipnirX - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aren't you a polearm wr?

nope, im sword user
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One Gold MP Charm lasts me about 7hrs. 7hrs grinding for me, is about 5mil, minus 400k for repairs and 300k for the charm, leaves about 4-4.3mil from grinding a day, I don't see how it's very hard to spend 70k on my CS, and to tele everywhere during WQ. b:shocked

Most that I have been able to make from grinding is 500k aoe grinding, with 100k per hour for repairs and a new hp charm every 3-4 hours and a new gold mp charm every 7-9 hours. Care to tell me how to optimize in a PM or something? Otherwise I'm smelling an over exaggeration.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Most that I have been able to make from grinding is 500k aoe grinding, with 100k per hour for repairs and a new hp charm every 3-4 hours and a new gold mp charm every 7-9 hours. Care to tell me how to optimize in a PM or something? Otherwise I'm smelling an over exaggeration.

About the same here. I'll make at most around 500k and I use about the same amount of charms you do but making about 700k an hour is just crazy.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i smell an a lie here :P half of that i can believe... or maybe i'm not at your lvl yet :P

Nope ~ How do you think I get all my equipment, and my mass HP? I'm already making my TT90 as I grind. b:victory
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Leveling fast is a bad thing. I reach the end too fast and run out of goals. Also, I will possibly miss out on future expansions due to my level being too high. Lets not forget I want my rep to match the level requirement. 100k by level 90 oh yes.

Speaking of which its about time I killed my character to remove all my exp again.

I'm the idiot that plans ahead and has a lot more stuff than you. =P

Shut up,you're the idiot assuming every person that plays this game and levels has to have the same goal as you.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Shut up,you're the idiot assuming every person that plays this game and levels has to have the same goal as you.

It's mostly true, most people want to be good and stuff and it doesn't matter how long it takes but in the end, they'll most likely end up in the same place.

off topic :Also at that quote, it's scary =p
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    It's mostly true, most people want to be good and stuff and it doesn't matter how long it takes but in the end, they'll most likely end up in the same place.

off topic :Also at that quote, it's scary =p

Exactly. In the end everyone is working to the same thing if they realize it or not. Makes players like that other one look like complete morons.

Everyone is trying to get a higher level and better gear. I just choose to take my time doing it.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Exactly. In the end everyone is working to the same thing if they realize it or not. Makes players like that other one look like complete morons.

Everyone is trying to get a higher level and better gear. I just choose to take my time doing it.b:victory

so basically ur saying everyone is gonna end up lvl 100+ with decent endgame gears and decent rep, while ur gonna sit on lvl 84 with decent gears and rep but ur way makes others look like morons?