Crazy stone for 80+

swgs
swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I am just wanding how many 80+ keep doing the crazy stone quest every day? The exps are great, but almost 90K a day seems too much unless I keep grinding every day.
Post edited by swgs on

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    everybody? if you can't make 80k a day, it's just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I can afford it but I never do it. I'm trying to level slow and that helps me level too fast.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    where are you buying your crazy stones? mine run a little over 71k and I can make that in less than an hour..

takes less time to make $ for the crazy stone than it does to do the world quest every day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't know if I will be doing CS every day once I hit 80... days I work I barely have enough time for WQ .. but we'll see when I get up there
  • swgs
    edited March 2009
    everybody? if you can't make 80k a day, it's just sad.

It is sad actually, I have been tanking HH squad every day during last almost 10 days, but did not take even 1 mats. only get time to do grinding once since last Wednesday. I play about 4 hours a day, but do not have time to do even 1 HH solo for myself for more then 2 weeks. it is time to give myself a break.b:thanks
    where are you buying your crazy stones? mine run a little over 71k and I can make that in less than an hour..

takes less time to make $ for the crazy stone than it does to do the world quest every day

I think your number is correct, I never pay attention to how much I actually pay.
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the fact that you've been tanking something every day is as much your fault as the people you are tanking for though.. if you need $ for your CS then you should either get donations from the people you are tanking for.. or take an hour and grind for the $ you need for CS..

I like helping people as much as the next, but at the same time, if I need to make some $ I'll "pass" on helping because if I can't get myself leveled, than how can I continue to help them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I still do it every day, but sometimes I'll have a steadily decreasing money supply because of no time to grind. Even though its only about like 3% or so at my level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zdolnoc - Sanctuary
    Zdolnoc - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the fact that you've been tanking something every day is as much your fault as the people you are tanking for though.. if you need $ for your CS then you should either get donations from the people you are tanking for.. or take an hour and grind for the $ you need for CS..

I like helping people as much as the next, but at the same time, if I need to make some $ I'll "pass" on helping because if I can't get myself leveled, than how can I continue to help them.
    Go Fiona!! lol

I didn't know you trolled the forums. XD
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    when ur 80+ u should be able to make 200k or more every hour with ease b:pleased
  • KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear
    KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I can afford it but I never do it. I'm trying to level slow and that helps me level too fast.

Why? and as im only 61 and don't know much about wq, what is the reward for it compared to cs?
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why? and as im only 61 and don't know much about wq, what is the reward for it compared to cs?

WQ gives you 100k exp 20k spirit for all 7x, 200k exp 40k spirit for 8x and 300k exp 60k spirit for 9x.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    It is sad actually, I have been tanking HH squad every day during last almost 10 days, but did not take even 1 mats. only get time to do grinding once since last Wednesday. I play about 4 hours a day, but do not have time to do even 1 HH solo for myself for more then 2 weeks. it is time to give myself a break.b:thanks

I think your number is correct, I never pay attention to how much I actually pay.

.... why the hell would you tank TT then? dude ask for a split drop instead of random duh that way you will definitely get it. i never do random drops unless it's a personal request for a certain mat but i usually get the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sell one TT mat for 200k in the auction house... there's your CS for 3 days. Just one mat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • unknown862
    unknown862 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1 hour grind gives me 200-400k usually ...

crazy stone at 97 gives me 1.3% ... that's around 1 hr of grinding that i get in 10 min? why not ^^

WQ gives me 1.2% and cost about 100k to teleport (20min to do)

1 hr grinding a day pay for my daily for the day maybe even for 2 days =\
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Go Fiona!! lol

I didn't know you trolled the forums. XD
    that isn't trolling you mindless dolt.
    zoe is an idiot, nothing more than that. crazy stone generally gives more exp than wq.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if u guys want shards to be made for u u can tell me and ill make them for

making price+ ~5k
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Leveling fast is a bad thing. I reach the end too fast and run out of goals. Also, I will possibly miss out on future expansions due to my level being too high. Lets not forget I want my rep to match the level requirement. 100k by level 90 oh yes.

Speaking of which its about time I killed my character to remove all my exp again.

I'm the idiot that plans ahead and has a lot more stuff than you. =P
    Main characters
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hit 80+ not too long ago but i make just about 100k an hour (if im lucky) .... how do you guys get 200k an hour? b:shocked
  • KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear
    KiLLaCuPiD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Also, I will possibly miss out on future expansions due to my level being too high.

perhaps im missing something on this point but has there ever been something someone was TOO high to do? i was 30ish during xmas quest so i was not high enough to do some parts... i've never heard of a max lvl req..
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    There are limits on when you can take quests. If you level too high you can't get them anymore.
    Main characters
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There are limits on when you can take quests. If you level too high you can't get them anymore.

Oh yes, kill x mob and talk to x person, or collect x item. Crazy fun b:chuckle

Edit
    I hope you were just joking in that sig... if not <.<.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One Gold MP Charm lasts me about 7hrs. 7hrs grinding for me, is about 5mil, minus 400k for repairs and 300k for the charm, leaves about 4-4.3mil from grinding a day, I don't see how it's very hard to spend 70k on my CS, and to tele everywhere during WQ. b:shocked
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    where are you getting gold charms for 300k o.O I wants!
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    where are you getting gold charms for 300k o.O I wants!

Faction discounts FTW! b:victory
  • SleipnirX - Lost City
    SleipnirX - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One Gold MP Charm lasts me about 7hrs. 7hrs grinding for me, is about 5mil, minus 400k for repairs and 300k for the charm, leaves about 4-4.3mil from grinding a day, I don't see how it's very hard to spend 70k on my CS, and to tele everywhere during WQ. b:shocked

WTF SERIOUSLY 5 mill?????b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

every 60 monsters i kill (of my same level) i get 4-10 DQ how can u make so much in so little time?
  • swgs
    edited March 2009
    cybluerr wrote: »
    I hit 80+ not too long ago but i make just about 100k an hour (if im lucky) .... how do you guys get 200k an hour? b:shocked

I think it depends on your class, as a veno, I can get 200 to 400 a hour with almost no pots and repair. BM can do it too, even they have high repair cost, since they kill fast. Barb, Archer and Cleric are hard to AoE alone, so they may have to be in a AoE party to get exp and money fast.
  • SleipnirX - Lost City
    SleipnirX - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think it depends on your class, as a veno, I can get 200 to 400 a hour with almost no pots and repair. BM can do it too, even they have high repair cost, since they kill fast. Barb, Archer and Cleric are hard to AoE alone, so they may have to be in a AoE party to get exp and money fast.

thats why im surprised...im bm and i kill mobs my lvl in 10 seconds or less, problem is......they dont drop nothing besides coins
    and the few DQ they drop only cover for my repairs.....i wonder if im doing something wrong ._.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    WTF SERIOUSLY 5 mill?????b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

every 60 monsters i kill (of my same level) i get 4-10 DQ how can u make so much in so little time?
    Seriously lol, 7 hours for 5 mil? That's way too much, I aoe grind with a cleric and I don't even get near that much. Pretty sure he has a cleric with him too but wouldn't that split the profits?

Archers are better off making money solo than an AoE party.
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thats why im surprised...im bm and i kill mobs my lvl in 10 seconds or less, problem is......they dont drop nothing besides coins
    and the few DQ they drop only cover for my repairs.....i wonder if im doing something wrong ._.

Aren't you a polearm wr?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009

i smell an a lie here :P half of that i can believe... or maybe i'm not at your lvl yet :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]