Rate The 3 Ppl Above U

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sadb:cry

wait wait, are you implying there is a rendition of Q that you'd let sleep on your pillow? will bigger **** help? b:cute
    i prefer small furry things that i can roll around in my hand :3
    http://www.panhistoria.com/Stacks/Novels/Character_Homes/homedirs/11387images/syrian-hamster-0008.jpg

smaller even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    did i see the OP yesterday in Etherb:surrender ?

yes you did but thats not me its my friend (Lu$t) who now owns it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yes you did but thats not me its my friend (Lu$t) who now owns it

b:beatenupb:angry

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    b:beatenupb:angry

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

b:chuckle

O.o
    10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
    edited November 2009

*rolls Q around*

:3
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *rolls Q around*

:3

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm anybody want this acc? bunch of lv 20-30s lol
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    lol watch this ;)

this too lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009

ty for the lolz ^^
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    so bored O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    10/10

omgeeeeeee I actually choked on my tea xD wtf surprised kitty?! lmaoooo
  • dawhitemage
    edited December 2009
    10/10

omgeeeeeee I actually choked on my tea xD wtf surprised kitty?! lmaoooo

:O who are ju O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    long time no trolling :O
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sarunya (7/10) --I like your name.

dawhitemage (9/10) -- Again, the name.

Dominatiger (10/10) -- I REMEMBER YOU!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    :O who are ju O.o
    Sarunya (7/10) --I like your name.

dawhitemage (9/10) -- Again, the name.

Dominatiger (10/10) -- I REMEMBER YOU!!

w0000t... I got a 10b:victory

Its been 1 month since I give up playing, my pwi still dont have tideborn (lol).

I was expecting something like 10 lands... but only 3 lolz

I guess there are now tideborns more lvled than my barb (I know only 1 week passed, but cashoppers are now to busy killing the same mob till lvl 100).

Kon have a 10/10... I love your sauce faces :D
    dawhitemage... thanks for this topic, without it I wouldnt be here trolling have a 10/10
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Andro, Domi, and Konair, all old lurkers :3
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Andro, Domi, and Konair, all old lurkers :3

b:kiss meow meow

troller like me >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    10/10
    4/10
    -2/10

What is going on in here? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Can I be their "queen of blades" http://tenletter.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/starcraft-sarah-kerrigan.jpg ?

LIVE FOR THE SWARM !!!

b:dirty big boobed ayano would've made a better queen of blades than kerrigan!
    edited December 2009
    bloodredmage - still posts amusing things now and then
    Raydoit - his QQs are interesting and some make good debates
    Quilue - my pet hamster
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Raydoit - 5/10, don't know him, but my old friend, who isn't playing anymore and gave her char to someone else is his wife o.o

Quilue - I have seen Qui once in archosaur b:thanks funny person on forums and decepti's pet hamster = 8/10

Deceptistar - Decepti's avatar on amp forums is cute, when I post on a thread decepti always posts afterwards but never replies on my post b:chuckle and heck decepti gave kengkong a new nickname I can use, 10/10

(Ah, I know, I will use small text when I make a big post and big text when I make a small post! GENIOUS!)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Deceptipoo saved Qui in Abaddon! b:flowerb:heartb:dirty

She takes care of her hamster b:cute
    edited December 2009

Deceptistar - Decepti's avatar on amp forums is cute, when I post on a thread decepti always posts afterwards but never replies on my post b:chuckle and heck decepti gave kengkong a new nickname I can use, 10/10
    oops didnt realize any questions b:surrender sorrypoo.

*tosses Ying a Qui Hamster*
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    *plays around with Qui hamsta.
    its so furry and snuggly!

SecretYing - 10/10 I'm cute b:cute
    Quilue - 8/10
    Deceptistar - 10
    edited January 2010
    I find myself coming back to this thread when there is nothing else active or interestingb:cry
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Cause you are being rated 10s? *winks*

Decep and Quilue own this thread o_o