http://vanaheim.the-aria.com/pw/tt/

hope it helps
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Anyone not been burned by the FQ yet where others get you to help them and you cant find two people to help you complete your quest?

"Two"? Last time I checked, 6 people were needed for a FQ, not counting recursions. And those people would actually have to know how to do the quest...
    So far, I just stashed the crystals...
    Or the world quest which was basically made obsolete by the bounty hunter because it doesn't give any more Xp than BH but takes 2 hours longer.

BH doesn't give me any XP. WQ does, and I don't even have to play a lot. It doesn't level pets, though.
    In a game clearly designed to sell boutique items to pay the bills everyone still has to go to room 4 of the cube to level pets and even there can only level LAND based pets.

Nothing, NOTHING I've EVER read about the Cube made me want to go there. I'm playing a Venomancer, for god's you-know-what. I just send my pet to kill monsters and they level just fine. Without that stupid money-sucking cube.
    The one other obvious question remains why is there no place to level flying or water pets?

If I don't have enough flying monsters I want to kill (right now, I want to get fungus, so there's a need to kill those flying thingies that drop them. I hate air fights almost as much as water fights, and it takes forever, but... no land monster drops fungus) then I run the fly against land monsters. Works just fine.

Sometimes I even use the fly against land monsters even if she's already at full exp --- in crowded areas it's a lot less risky to stay airborne at all times.

As for water, that's the sucky pet indeed. It's also the one I didn't start at low level --- I'm using a Tortuise Everlasting, and she's still only 58. Only used her to get Violet Glass so far, though (DQ 61 item).

But yeah, pet levelling is kind of stupid. For levelling lower level pets, they should at least have given SOME incentive, such as droprates being determined by the pet level if the pet contributed 100% to the kill. Something like that. But then again, that would probably make us too unbalanced, being the only class that could easily farm lower level materials and DQ items.

Back to topic, this thread IS interesting though. Never even entered TT since it needs those substances even in "solo" mode, and the database lists damage values for Chintien "Chronol" that are still way beyond anything I've handled so far, along with drops that didn't seem useful for a mage-style Venomancer. I might have to do some more research of this, as some of what I've gathered so far seems to be inaccurate...
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng