Wow, seriously?

13»

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't know about the rst of the servers, but the price of gold on LC is around 107k-115k. Doesn't seem like the doomsday inflation people were expecting.

Prices on Sanctuary where I guess it started has mostly been fine. Already bought my gold charms for grinding at the usual price of 400k each.

Catshops are going back down but of course there are those few people still trying to sell for dumb amounts and the AH is going back to how it was pretty quickly.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Since when was telling someone to get over themselves an insult. I consider it an advice.
    What i was getting at when i said they would quit was that, when you have the most money and land and blah blah, then what?? You strut about saying you have the most stuff?
    And to be honest i typed that with the assumption that most people like to play games because of the challenge. To me the purpose of a game disapears when the it ceases to become challenging.
    I'll admit that it was wrong of me to assume that people still knew the purpose of games. Wouldnt you feel more accomplised if your worked for that 800m? anyway...
    You really don't know human nature that well.

~S
  • roflmfaoxd
    roflmfaoxd Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I feel offended for not doing the roll back. Ok, my character was banned from the game for selling my own gold fashion items. I spent cash for a Ban? I know there's a bug and I found it. Duke Rose Fashions can trade for 50 - 150 special random pigments with the post mailbox for 20k each. I found out by buying the new fashion with my own gold next to the post mailbox. 50 pigment for less than 3 gold is worth it, of course the first action anyone would do is the exchange it for the pigments. I believe that, some people are crying about it it's because they don't know what the bug is and they can't gain the money. It's human natural to want the gain the gold. The bug is not the reason to ban me because it was not my fault to make such a bug. I think it's unfair that I am getting banned for this.
    However, this is the bug I believe I used. and you can trade your fashion to pigment in Taiwanese and Chinese servers. Their price of fashion are worth 7 mill - 10 mill, therefore, the pigment wouldn't be worthy to sell to NPC.
    I think this is very unfair to me by selling my own gold to npc with the respect that I am using my own money and having nothing to compromise the other player.
    They are still under "investigation" on my account, and I hope they can do the justice just roll back my account. = . =
    Now I have to start over on a new character.

P.S. I am not blaming anybody. People make mistakes, just that I feel I didn't get my justice.
  • tatakairyu
    edited February 2009
    roflmfaoxd wrote: »
    I know there's a bug and I found it. Duke Rose Fashions can trade for 50 - 150 special random pigments for 20k each.

And you exploited it, you deserve it.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Gold prices still far higher than they should be. People selling at those prices should be banned as well because they are STILL trying to profit from the exploit and all the ill gotten coin injected into the game by this code error.

PROOF so STFU

My stand. ROLLBACK.

And people like Verticoli with mommies credit card who bought a lot of zen and PROFITED from an EXPLOIT are allowed to keep their coin..... (and yes he IS a teenager, not an adult) he was an insufferable **** before this BS, now with 800 mill he's likely to have maxxed out gear and shards, and be an even more insufferable ****.

Great Job Dev's. Ya'll screwed the pooch on this one. Now stop **** the pooch and do a damned rollback like you should have done in the first place regardless of how hard it will be. If you don't, your as culpable as the exploiters and you should shoot yourselves in the head.

~Saitada
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I feel offended for not doing the roll back. Ok, my character was banned from the game for selling my own gold fashion items. I spent cash for a Ban? I know there's a bug and I found it. Duke Rose Fashions can trade for 50 - 150 special random pigments for 20k each.

I feel offended for not doing the roll back too but I still want you banned. :P

Maybe if you did the right thing and reported the glitch, the GM's will act faster to correct the problem. You got greedy and as a result, you got screwed, which I find to be most deserving. What's sad is that you dragged the rest of us down with you.
  • roflmfaoxd
    edited February 2009
    I feel offended for not doing the roll back too but I still want you banned. :P

Maybe if you did the right thing and reported the glitch, the GM's will act faster to correct the problem. You got greedy and as a result, you got screwed, which I find to be most deserving. What's sad is that you dragged the rest of us down with you.

you are just mad that you didn't not find the bug. If you did, I bet the first thing you would do just to sell the pigments. Btw, I only sold my own items for 10m, and it's not my fault to dragged you guys down? I didn't go around like some anals distributing the money and raise the f... out of gold price. Those are the people who wants to ruin the game. Psh, what is the rights for you to ban me. I didn't not violate any of the policies on the agreement. think about it, we are all human nature, when you are in that situation, i bet you will sell your gears. =.=
    liars. you are greedy because you want the same benefit
  • tatakairyu
    edited February 2009
    Just because some people are dumb enough to try to get away with something like this doesn't mean everyone would. Sure a whole lot of people would try the same thing but some people are smart enough to know they most likely aren't going to get away with it.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    you are just mad that you didn't not find the bug. If you did, I bet the first thing you would do just to sell the pigments. Btw, I only sold my own items for 10m, and it's not my fault to dragged you guys down? I didn't go around like some anals distributing the money and raise the f... out of gold price. Those are the people who wants to ruin the game. Psh, what is the rights for you to ban me. I didn't not violate any of the policies on the agreement. think about it, we are all human nature, when you are in that situation, i bet you will sell your gears. =.=

Sadly, your truly an absolute idiot. I hope they permaban your account for bypassing a temp ban by creating another account.

You exploited. PERIOD. There is no excuse in any way shape or form for doing it. The only thing it has to do with human nature is it reveals you have no morals, no scruples and are at heart, a criminal. QQ all you want that you got banned.

I personally don't think they banned enough people. They should have banned the people who Profited indirectly from the exploit as well. These idiots who jacked up their gold prices to profit from the exploit are as guilty as you and the others who DID the exploit.

They should perma ban all your asses, IP ban you, rollback the server, and then admit they screwed the pooch so hard it died.

~Saitada
  • blindeyesniper
    edited February 2009

So you know that it's a bug and you exploited it and you're here mad because you suffered the consequences of your actions. Surely you know that there is a chance of you getting banned from exploitation of a game bug right?
  • roflmfaoxd
    edited February 2009
    So you know that it's a bug and you exploited it and you're here mad because you suffered the consequences of your actions. Surely you know that there is a chance of you getting banned from exploitation of a game bug right?

lol..why are you mad?.
    because you didn't get it? did u even read my post?
    it's ok.. I will just back out of this and let the GM do their "investigation".
  • blindeyesniper
    edited February 2009
    lol..why are you mad?.
    because you didn't get it? did u even read my post?
    it's ok.. I will just back out of this and let the GM do their "investigation".

Not mad really. Actually, it feels pretty good to see you get banned. b:pleased
    Of course I read your post. What did I get wrong? Did you not state that you found the bug and you decided to exploit it?
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My honest opinion...do a rollback, I don't care what I lose or how long it takes.

roll back will only be causing more players leaving PWI

This is the worst case that happened on a MMORPG

if they did it... PWI= failed
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So many MMOs just DIE when they do roll back, sure the lack of roll back will hurt more than 1 but it's WAY BETTER than the other option.

A poll in a game that's got let's say 6k ppl between all 3 servers (maybe more maybe less) with only 700 voters or so, do they represent the majority? NO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
    edited February 2009
    1 thing i gotta agree with what roflmfaoxd said ,

"if it was you who found the gold bug before GM notice it
    , i bet you or everyone would like to use exploit the bug too. Maybe there was a nice guy would report the bug to GM, but end up does he get any REWARDS or Benefit from GM after he reported it? The Answer is NO

And the reason to get you banned is... Your greed for money was Your ruin.
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

• Lycorys - Heavens Tear
    Lycorys - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Seriously, if the GMs can give us one good reason to stay with PWI instead of one of its competitors then I am all ears. If people who play and invest money in the game fairly will be so easily surpassed by cheaters, when a simple (if a bit time consuming) option was available, then we shouldn't we go play somewhere else? How much we invested here isn't enough to keep us, since all that we invested can be exceeded by a dishonest player in a day, so now would be a good time to let us know why we should stay. . . knowing that if you failed to clear the situation once, you'll likely do so again at the next crisis.
    "Let not your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins"
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Seriously, if the GMs can give us one good reason to stay with PWI instead of one of its competitors then I am all ears.
    Stop asking for more reasons from gms, they already made a decision, dont like it?
    Close the door on your way out.

b:byeb:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So many MMOs just DIE when they do roll back, sure the lack of roll back will hurt more than 1 but it's WAY BETTER than the other option.

NO.

WoW servers have been rolled back more times than I can conveniently count, and yet they are still #1 and growing. Perhaps it's not a fair comparison, but to say that the game will likely die because of a rollback is a very uninformed opinion. It is far more likely that these other games you speak of just weren't good enough to survive. I've played a lot of PWI's competition in the F2P market, and this is by far one of the best F2P games on the market right now. People may quit, but if the want to continue to play a good game for free they will be back.

I'm pretty pissed about the whole situation, but I won't be going anywhere. I think that is probably true for most people, even those that cry about leaving.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    WoW servers have been rolled back more times than I can conveniently count, and yet they are still #1 and growing.

And the reply to this would be:
    Perhaps it's not a fair comparison

Grats on replying to yourself.

ok mayb I exaggerate, it wont DIE like if it was a law, rollback = mmo death.
    The consequences are worse tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• roflmfaoxd
    edited February 2009
    can't they just take the money?...and I just want my account back?...
  • Lycorys - Heavens Tear
    Lycorys - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lessie wrote:
    Stop asking for more reasons from gms, they already made a decision, dont like it?
    Close the door on your way out.

Well first let me state, Daerys has already expressed my concerns about the usefulness of your comments. Decent MMO's rollback when a server wide problem occurs, and they keep right on going. BTW Lessie if you have anything to say thats not borderline flaming then that might be interesting to hear too lol. Actually on second thought never mind, I've read enough from you lol.

And second did I every say I was leaving? Our GMs made a statement to the public, that you CAN mess things up on a server wide scale and walk away with little or more often no consequences from it. So I ask now, what will they do, indeed what can they do to once again regain people's trust? Are they worthy of such trust to begin with? These are the questions I am asking.
    "Let not your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins"
  • blindeyesniper
    edited February 2009

Maybe you can use the coins that you gathered using the exploit and buy everything back?

Oh, wait... ;'(
    edited February 2009

This is a lesson for you...next time remember to use an alt account to exploit the gold bug b:laugh
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    while the gms did do a good job they didnt do a great one. i woke up like 10 mins before they brought the servers down and didnt have a chance to sell gold at the inflated price yet just about everyone i know did.

there are NO TT items in the sanctuary auction.. STILL. why? because people bought them all. unfair advantage, especially since i have spent well over 1k more in real life cash buying gold than any of them have. i feel ripped off. and i am not happy about it.