Wow, seriously?

Comments

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Still, we will see flames ignite, roll back or no roll back, lmao. GMs won't be given a break with whatever decisions they make...let it go, sheesh. I'm worried more for the GMs than what's happening in game. All that trash talk is just ridiculous, everyone makes mistakes, deal with it.

I wonder why they aren't being given a break.....oh wait that's right....it's their job to keep the servers in good condition. You're expecting people to lighten up due to the fact that it's a game. It's common for a few forum goers to come and play the White Knight and tell people to "shut it and that they're doing a good job" when it's clear to others they aren't.

As long as this issue remains you're going to have to learn to deal with the complaints. Because people are spending real money. When people feel that all that real money has gone to waste, do you think they will still remain happy?
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol but ur guildie worked a week i think u know like rl hours labor to get the money to buy it ... i think zhen sold cheap in auction if u compare 1 charm 4 dollars lol .... idk what to say ppl work hard for every gold in game somebody wasting his rl money ... i think most complaints now come from the non zhen buyers telling zhen buyers how to spend there rl money on game i mean common lol ... do a rollback idc gimmie back all my zhen this day then not over months of refunding time zzzz + i want keep all my progress made u all mad still lol the peeps who took advantage are banned ppl who bought stuff with there rl money for game item i mean u cant go to a store u buy some3thing while u in the store the person says no i want the item back now others think its unfair lool .... so u all saying the sellers shoulda been good and not sell zhen that day? woudnt u if u saw that price and ppl are willing to pay?? now we must return all because u think its not fair? loool ok i hope for u all that want a rollback that after the rollback zhen buyers still buy zhen for u guys because i dont think they all to happy ... and doubt if they will put in rl cash in auction for players that cant ... but ey do what u all want complainnnnnnnnn onnnnnnnn imma play the game idc bout what others have let vert have 10000000000 mill idc reallly lol u all weird without the zhenbuyers no charms no nothing and the 1s that missed out on it eyy we cant help that then u shoulda been online i guess lol .... ahh well im done with this if ppl go on cryng like this in the game bla bla imma quit lol jeeez this sooo pathetic u all bashing on the zhen buyers whahah the 1s that keeps the game going but do what u all want lol

Must you add "lol" in every other word you write? It was incredibly hard to read what you wrote. At least try to write a little more decent. Not all people that have gold paid with real life money and my faction mate is one of those people.
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Must you add "lol" in every other word you write? It was incredibly hard to read what you wrote. At least try to write a little more decent. Not all people that have gold paid with real life money and my faction mate is one of those people.

This is true, I only buy gold through gold trading. I never buy above 105k. For the past month I've bought about 1 gold a day D=
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol but ur guildie worked a week i think u know like rl hours labor to get the money to buy it ... i think zhen sold cheap in auction if u compare 1 charm 4 dollars lol .... idk what to say ppl work hard for every gold in game somebody wasting his rl money ... i think most complaints now come from the non zhen buyers telling zhen buyers how to spend there rl money on game i mean common lol ... do a rollback idc gimmie back all my zhen this day then not over months of refunding time zzzz + i want keep all my progress made u all mad still lol the peeps who took advantage are banned ppl who bought stuff with there rl money for game item i mean u cant go to a store u buy some3thing while u in the store the person says no i want the item back now others think its unfair lool .... so u all saying the sellers shoulda been good and not sell zhen that day? woudnt u if u saw that price and ppl are willing to pay?? now we must return all because u think its not fair? loool ok i hope for u all that want a rollback that after the rollback zhen buyers still buy zhen for u guys because i dont think they all to happy ... and doubt if they will put in rl cash in auction for players that cant ... but ey do what u all want complainnnnnnnnn onnnnnnnn imma play the game idc bout what others have let vert have 10000000000 mill idc reallly lol u all weird without the zhenbuyers no charms no nothing and the 1s that missed out on it eyy we cant help that then u shoulda been online i guess lol .... ahh well im done with this if ppl go on cryng like this in the game bla bla imma quit lol jeeez this sooo pathetic u all bashing on the zhen buyers whahah the 1s that keeps the game going but do what u all want lol

Paragraphs and periods go a long way in making things legible, but I will try to respond to what I can understand.

Firstly, you think wrong about only non-Zhen buyers complaining, as I buy tons of Zhen, which is actually why I am so mad about this situation. In one day this bug has made the value of all of the gold that I had sold previously equal next to nothing. Either way, I suspect that maybe you took advantage of the bug yourself, but it is hardly relevant since such statements are logically flawed.

Secondly, as I have explained before the motivations of the ones who exploited the bug in the AH is hardly relevant, because it will directly affect me negatively, and I don't care if they didn't mean to.

We should have been online to exploit a bug? That is your argument? I actually was online and with Gold to sell too, but decided that since I knew it was a bug, that I shouldn't exploit it to my benefit, and yet, there are people who only acted greedily who are making out like thieves at my expense.
    edited February 2009
    We should have been online to exploit a bug? That is your argument? I actually was online and with Gold to sell too, but decided that since I knew it was a bug, that I shouldn't exploit it to my benefit, and yet, there are people who only acted greedily who are making out like thieves at my expense.

This is were you did the good thing, because you knew it was an exploit. You decided to hold on to your gold and not be greedy about it.

As I stated before I buy 1 gold each day for about a month. I never sell I just buy. I then proceed to buy cash shop items to sell over night to fund crazy stone in the morning. I'm dirt poor =)...

A few made out like bandits, and hopefully they will do what the developers of this game want them to do. Buy skills, pots, arrows, repair, and those nasty nasty 100M Shards.. Once they do this the money goes to the game and to never be seen again. Either way, they will most likely spend like a mad women, and be caught. Or we see a bit of a disturbance in PWI economy for a month, until the money is spread all over the servers and into the hands of those that need to buy those skills, pots, arrows.. etc.. Slowly but surely it will all disapear it's just a matter of time.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    This is were you did the good thing, because you knew it was an exploit. You decided to hold on to your gold and not be greedy about it.

As I stated before I buy 1 gold each day for about a month. I never sell I just buy. I then proceed to buy cash shop items to sell over night to fund crazy stone in the morning. I'm dirt poor =)...

A few made out like bandits, and hopefully they will do what the developers of this game want them to do. Buy skills, pots, arrows, repair, and those nasty nasty 100M Shards.. Once they do this the money goes to the game and to never be seen again. Either way, they will most likely spend like a mad women, and be caught. Or we see a bit of a disturbance in PWI economy for a month, until the money is spread all over the servers and into the hands of those that need to buy those skills, pots, arrows.. etc.. Slowly but surely it will all disapear it's just a matter of time.

Once again, how does their intent, or their usage of the money make it fair for me? Where are my 200million in Shards? Oh, but I will be competing in TWs and PvP against these same people, that is real fair. Furthermore, there is nothing to suggest that this money will just trickle away, that is just an assumption. It is just as likely that those people will spend the money to control all prices and products, and by the way items with perfect shards have a higher resale value, so that money isn't actually being "drained away".
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

So basically, they will out level and out equip those who didn't participate in that chaotic gold selling yesterday. Their coins may disappear but certainly not their wealth.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Took me a while to read this unpunctuated 1st grade writing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1 - there will not be a rollback, they reopened the servers

2 - if you want to know what item(s) were responsible for yesterday's fiasco, check what have been removed from cash shop today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited February 2009
    Once again, how does their intent, or their usage of the money make it fair for me? Where are my 200million in Shards? Oh, but I will be competing in TWs and PvP against these same people, that is real fair. Furthermore, there is nothing to suggest that this money will just trickle away, that is just an assumption. It is just as likely that those people will spend the money to control all prices and products, and by the way items with perfect shards have a higher resale value, so that money isn't actually being "drained away".

Higher resale value doesn't mean that everyone has that type of money. I'll admit my arguement is flawed. It's 3 in the morning and im really tired.
    This game was set up so players would spend mass amounts of money on NPCs
    or else they wouldn't pump millions a week into the game. I.E NPCables, quests, and TW's.
    Yes it is UNFAIR, to those that didn't make out like a freggin bandit like these people. Hell I wouldn't mind having a 100M... again im dirt poor LOL...
    im not trying to justify what they did as right, nor am I trying to belittle you. I'm just trying to ease peoples nerves >.> make sense?
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Must you add "lol" in every other word you write? It was incredibly hard to read what you wrote.=

I sure hope he doesn't talk like that IRL... lol.. sorry, had to lol do it... lol?
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redshine - Lost City
    Redshine - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So what if someone ended up with more money than you...
    Is the game a race to get the most money?
    This is how i calculate it.
    More money >> Able to Aford/make better gear >> more wins pvp/pve >> become complaicent >> game becomes less of a challenge >> point of game gets lost >> quit game...

to be honest the only reason i play most games is because they are challenging. So if someone has more money or better gear than me, then i would feel better if i won against them. No point playing a game if its an easy run...

Honestly stop behaving like 4 year olds.
    the GMs have already tried to fix it.
    "oo mommy mommy, tommy has two more pennies than me, waaah, i only have three pennies and he has fiiive, wahh, we were guna buy penny sweets, but now he says he is guna buy 2penny sweets, waaah, i can only have the 1 penny sweets, waaah" <<<< what a brat...

urgh, some of these comments really make me wonder if you lot are whining about unfairness or are just jealous about something.

sheesh, get over yourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Sometimes the best response to reality is to go insane.

Come dance the waltz of death...
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it. Some people acted quite honorably.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    More money >> Able to Aford/make better gear >> more wins pvp/pve >> become complaicent >> game becomes less of a challenge >> point of game gets lost >> quit game...

to be honest the only reason i play most games is because they are challenging. So if someone has more money or better gear than me, then i would feel better if i won against them. No point playing a game if its an easy run...

"oo mommy mommy, tommy has two more pennies than me, waaah, i only have three pennies and he has fiiive, wahh, we were guna buy penny sweets, but now he says he is guna buy 2penny sweets, waaah, i can only have the 1 penny sweets, waaah" <<<< what a brat...

urgh, some of these comments really make me wonder if you lot are whining about unfairness or are just jealous about something.

Jumping to conclusions:

1. For some it is a race to get the most money, win the most land/PvP matches, and its called competition, and half of the fun of playing with other people.

2. They will quit the game? You will say anything it seems. Your logic assumes they will not enjoy being much much richer than anyone else, yet there is nothing in the way of evidence to back up that assumption.

3. Ad hominem attack. Doesn't matter what kind of person you think people who feel cheated out of this are. It doesn't provide any strength to your argument.

4. Or why don't you get over yourself? Insults don't prove anything.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually Redshine you sound like someone who benefitted from the glitch. Dont' bother correcting me or anything; I don't really care if you did or not. It's more than just some people having more coin and others having less. There were people who were suspended for gaining the same dirty money that people who are now walking around with an @#$%load of money did. THAT, for ONE, is not fair. Two....even if WE cope with half the server being 100x richer than we are, how are new-coming players supposed to deal with it? They have to earn money at the same rate we once did but by then the economy has already been inflated by all the @#$% money, and they wouldn't be able to afford things they normally could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

take your foot out of your mouth and your head out of **** fool.
    first thing, grow some balls and by balls i mean testicles and log on your main account and not some account you made this month with 3 post counts just to act high and mighty.
    secondly, if your main IS a lvl 23 toon you made this month then do yourself a favor and shut the **** up.
    you dont even know how hard it is to earn 100k at that level so if you glitched yourself a dozen million with the bugged items then you deserved to be spat on for your conceited moronicness.

being online during that time when the glitched items were in boutique, made me log off in hopes of a server reroll. no jealousy, but a feeling of unfairness yes.
    sheesh dont come to the forum and act so high and mighty cause you got rich with a bug sheesh stfu sheesh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Pennies are one thing, have 1M as opposed to 800M... now thats a whole new diff. story
    >_>;;; If you cannot see that diff., then no pennies for you boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

The fact is we shouldn't have to wait "slowly but surely" as it was never supposed to happen in the first place. I guarantee you 99% of the people who suddenly got an influx of ingame coin from gold selling were people who originally sold the cash shop item to NPCs. If they weren't, they wouldn't have had enough money to get such large quantities of ZEN to resell at a time, and I REALLYYYYYYYYY doubt someone randomly charged 500$ to buy ZEN from the CS just to make a huge profit.

That's not to say that noone charged ZEN during this time, but the people who made out with giant profits sure as hell didn't.

With regards to "it will all disappear," sure, in the form of ridiculously +'d gear/weps and having all skills maxed without putting any effort into the game at all. I realize the ultimate goal of this game is to get the best eq's possible and to eventually max all your skills, but when you have a select few people who gained this opportunity without any effort at all, especially through the use of a glitch, then something should really be done.

This game will die because of this if it's not fixed soon, maybe not because of the effect that this large amount of ingame coin will have on the economy, but because of player's perception of the situation. It doesn't matter that 10 billion coins were removed when players still have upwards of 300M on them, and I know of quite a few who used a shitload of illegitimate coin to buy up quite a few valuable molds, mats etc. Look at everyone in Arch on maxed mounts, lol that's proof enough that the situation was not completely resolved.

Well GMs, I guess this is a cross-roads for PWI. Rollback and have some pissy players, but overall have satisfaction from a large % of your user-base, as well as ensuring that any economic crisis will be stabilized, or you can choose to ignore what everyone is saying and lose upwards of 66% of players, including those that charge ZEN. I can assure you that your exploiters won't be purchasing zen now that they have an unlimited quantity of gold. Rollback or see the end of PWI, pretty simple decision if you ask me.
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol seriously, im quiting.
    all this **** cuz of some **** abusing.. and not even some double exp or something? =\

So quit and stop posting or are you just anotehr empty threat child.
  • bunnyhunny
    bunnyhunny Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sigh *holds hand out* change plz.. i only have 6k lol
  • Redshine - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Jumping to conclusions:

1. For some it is a race to get the most money, win the most land/PvP matches, and its called competition, and half of the fun of playing with other people.

2. They will quit the game? You will say anything it seems. Your logic assumes they will not enjoy being much much richer than anyone else, yet there is nothing in the way of evidence to back up that assumption.

3. Ad hominem attack. Doesn't matter what kind of person you think people who feel cheated out of this are. It doesn't provide any strength to your argument.

4. Or why don't you get over yourself? Insults don't prove anything.

Since when was telling someone to get over themselves an insult. I consider it an advice.
    What i was getting at when i said they would quit was that, when you have the most money and land and blah blah, then what?? You strut about saying you have the most stuff?
    And to be honest i typed that with the assumption that most people like to play games because of the challenge. To me the purpose of a game disapears when the it ceases to become challenging.
    I'll admit that it was wrong of me to assume that people still knew the purpose of games. Wouldnt you feel more accomplised if your worked for that 800m? anyway...

• Redshine - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    take your foot out of your mouth and your head out of **** fool.
    first thing, grow some balls and by balls i mean testicles and log on your main account and not some account you made this month with 3 post counts just to act high and mighty.
    secondly, if your main IS a lvl 23 toon you made this month then do yourself a favor and shut the **** up.
    you dont even know how hard it is to earn 100k at that level so if you glitched yourself a dozen million with the bugged items then you deserved to be spat on for your conceited moronicness.

being online during that time when the glitched items were in boutique, made me log off in hopes of a server reroll. no jealousy, but a feeling of unfairness yes.
    sheesh dont come to the forum and act so high and mighty cause you got rich with a bug sheesh stfu sheesh

1. Insults won't get you anywhere child.
    2. This is my main and what?, if you concentrate on getting 100k, its easy. Its long and boring but i can make 100k in 24-30hrs (have to include quests too). I dont really get what you achieved by telling me to shut the **** up considering we are typing...
    3. When did i mention glitching myself any money? Now this is an example of the brainless, jealous idiots i typed about in my earlier post. Did you even properly read my post you ****? Do you go around randomly assuming everyone exploited the glitch?
    4. Grow a brain...buy one...whatever. You seriously need one.
    5. Oh my heavenly christ, you gave me a headache...why did you have to be born?

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Guys please stop the flaming/trolling of each other before it gets out of hand and you force us to close this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There wouldn't be a billion threads and posts like this if there was a rollback. Even better, if a situation like this does not reach the public but, gets stopped at the evaluation and testing stage.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There wouldn't be a billion threads and posts like this if there was a rollback. Even better, if a situation like this does not reach the public but, gets stopped at the evaluation and testing stage.

You must not know people very well. You'll always have whiners no matter what they do. Then people would be complaining about the rollback, maybe not as many but you'll still get a lot of whiners.

People need to get over this. What's done is done and do people seriously think they're going to change their minds about a rollback that would have been 15 hours and rollback right now and lose even more time?
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    You must not know people very well. You'll always have whiners no matter what they do. Then people would be complaining about the rollback, maybe not as many but you'll still get a lot of whiners.

People need to get over this. What's done is done and do people seriously think they're going to change their minds about a rollback that would have been 15 hours and rollback right now and lose even more time?

ok gift me all coins you earned with the bug and i'll stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Zuleica - Heavens Tear
    Zuleica - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No this is complete fair play, he set the price on the gold he bought. That's what gold trading is about. I can buy a gold low and sell high. Sure no one will buy it. But hey it could happen?
    The point of this is its a free market he choose to sell his gold that high instead at normal price. Now he exploited the market should he be banned too?

He saw that people were buying high and choose to sell his high.
    he didnt HAVE to he could have just as easily sold for normal =)

And those selling at that price either KNEW they were participating indirectly in an exploit or were just plain stupid.

If you knowlingly buy stolen property, or launder stolen money, in RL you are guilty of a crime. This is no different.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, EVERYONE who wants the whiners to stop crying got money by the exploit /sarcasm. You can assume all you want and cry all you want nothing else will be done.

PS Also, if I was someone who made coins doing this why would I want a rollback? Read the other threads and see I was FOR the rollback. But the devs/gms whoever made the decision already, what's the point in complaining about the decision they made?
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I honestly don't know what to think of this situation. I know I'll get over it eventually but for now I shall remain pissed off.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I honestly don't know what to think of this situation. I know I'll get over it eventually but for now I shall remain pissed off.

An honest reaction? A mature response? Come on, get on the whiner bandwagon like all the others.

Guys, it's been too long for a rollback. I don't know about the rst of the servers, but the price of gold on LC is around 107k-115k. Doesn't seem like the doomsday inflation people were expecting.