THe GMs deserve a round of appaulse.

13»

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why? They are doing the job they are paid for doing.

They are all supposed to be at home by now enjoying their weekend but most are still in office and some of those who are actually at home still am on forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Just to let you know, if it were not for our moderators, it would have taken longer to discover the issue.

Lol? Tell your GMs ingame to read the World Chat sometimes, maybe? It was spammed with messages requesting the GMs to do something about it way before something was finally done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They are all supposed to be at home by now enjoying their weekend but most are still in office and some of those who are actually at home still am on forum.

T.T I feel your pain....I you guys should make that extra day up D:! Seriously, that sucks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What about mods? b:cry

no applause for mods hehe... i remember when you told me to stop cussing b:laugh
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This place has such a negative community. =/
    The Mods/GM/Devs are working when they should be at home relaxing, or whatever. Even if they were handling this within their normal work hours or whatever, its nice to get a pat on the back every now and then. Its called positive reinforcement. >_>
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
    edited February 2009

And am sure they will be paid for their extra working time. It's not like they are doing voluntary work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Those who are at home don't get paid. We mods don't get paid either. And still we are here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Those who are at home don't get paid. We mods don't get paid either. And still we are here.

Then you deserve some round of applause b:thanks

(even if I'm still wondering why you deleted your post confirming the bug with the cash shop item. Went overboard with something you were not allowed to disclose?)

(And yes, I already had a job that required me to do unexpected overtime. It was part of the job, and I accepted it. In fact I found those particular time when it happened much more entertaining than the regular time on the job.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    YAY FOR MODS b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    *Holds out collection plate* Donations for the mods?
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks to all staff who work hard!!!!! b:chuckle

PS: BTW what means QQ?? O_o
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
    edited February 2009
    Wasn't there an in-game announcement a long time ago saying "Please use the ticketing system on our website for support?" I do remember this quite clearly..those who constantly ask for gm support in-game should take note of this unless that announcement no longer stands.
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I applause for GM’s and MOD’s!!! How about applause for me and you for not being ADDICTED playing since the server went down. I think it was a good therapy.
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary
    LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Given that this is a weekend and Valentine Day, I think the GM and Mod deserve a round of applause for their efforts in fixing this problem.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Given that this is a weekend and Valentine Day, I think the GM and Mod deserve a round of applause for their efforts in fixing this problem.

Needless to say many of our significant others here at the office are not appreciative of today's events. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Needless to say many of our significant others here at the office are not appreciative of today's events. ;)

Ouch poor Xarfox and all the other GM's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This sucks for GMs they lost sleep and time with loved ones/siblings/w.e they do on valentines, I applause them for taking the time to stay in the office and work on this matter.. I just dont approve of pointless posts made by them and such when alot of people are still worrying about a roll back or not, Ease the minds of these people and things in this forum will run alot smoother and we can all get along b:pleased

Happy valentines day GMs, I hope you got some chocolates ready for your loved ones.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think the GMs deserve a round of applause. they do a great job and everyone should get off there backs for being "slow" fixing this emengency problem with the server. have YOU tried to fix a problem having no idea what i was or what caused it? thank you, but they can do it in less than 24 hours. so just shut up and let the GMs do there job. and donate. they need it.

ARE you for REAL

applause for what exactly?
    do you actually see GMs in game have you noticed the game isnt even working ??????
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    xarfox wrote: »

Hopefully you all survive going home after all this. *thinks to self* They are all dead when they go home * b:bye
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    gms will get no thanks or praise from me unless there is a rollback.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Hopefully they are gonna bring the ban hammer down
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited February 2009
    Not working >.>? Explain that one I'm clueless on your level 68ness xBaelx ._.