THe GMs deserve a round of appaulse.

Haidier - Sanctuary
Haidier - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
i think the GMs deserve a round of applause. they do a great job and everyone should get off there backs for being "slow" fixing this emengency problem with the server. have YOU tried to fix a problem having no idea what i was or what caused it? thank you, but they can do it in less than 24 hours. so just shut up and let the GMs do there job. and donate. they need it.
Post edited by Haidier - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What about mods? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What about mods?b:cry
    QQ more....
  • Fattycream - Sanctuary
    Fattycream - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was really steamed cuz i couldn't play all day and i actualy had the day off today!! but then the more i saw how the gms and other dudes handled everything today and i can really see where you are coming from. i can see how they have a difficult job because the patch is designed from china and they need the china people to fix so the job is really hard to do on this side.

THUMBS UP!
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think the GMs deserve a round of applause. they do a great job and everyone should get off there backs for being "slow" fixing this emengency problem with the server. have YOU tried to fix a problem having no idea what i was or what caused it? thank you, but they can do it in less than 24 hours. so just shut up and let the GMs do there job. and donate. they need it.
    harpy wraith

79fb

that is all
  • KaiKaname - Heavens Tear
    KaiKaname - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -applause for the GMs- MOd do notthing xD instead spaming forumb:angry
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, I second the applause. The GMs had to work with the other side of the world, remember? And they were here trying to keep all the whiners placated and still be positive. I know I couldn't have done it. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009

are the GMs fixing it or the developers? i hope its the developers
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was off today as well and was hoping to lvl my cleric to 60 but Ill take the day off of the game too to make sure this is fixed properly and not have to worry about the ingame flux of coinage.. Good Job GM's and my hats off to you.. b:thanks b:victory b:laugh
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    QQ more...that seems to be the new quickly dyine and over used phrase these days. Mods, you guys are awsome too :)

Another lower level who thinks he/she's higher than the mods/gms. I hope you get banned for that >_>!

To the thousands who complained: You really don't help much by spamming world chat with pointless/mindless statements. Things take time and problems must be fixed. *Applause to the gms*

Until the servers are back, I'll be on ether saga. another awsome game b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, the GMs and Mods work their butts off so that we can have a pleasurable gaming experience, so anyone who wants to cry about it needs to find someone who cares. Personally I was looking forward to doing my fb70 tonight, but the problems are more important and I know my fb will be there when I get back, so I can wait. I'll just go DL music and another game while waiting.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If the gms didn't delete the items Korren got from harpy wraith, they should fire themselves and get into a new business...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Fattycream - Sanctuary
    Fattycream - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    they should fire themselves and get into a new business...

No U

• ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thumbs up for the GMs, mods and a Happy Valentine to all of you!

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009

ok mods too....even tho all you did today was close a countless number of threads :P lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    ok mods too....even tho all you did today was close a countless number of threads :P lol

Only...? b:shocked

b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -applause for the GMs- MOd do notthing xD instead spaming forumb:angry

Hello,

Just to let you know, if it were not for our moderators, it would have taken longer to discover the issue. If we didn't have awesome moderators, some issues would cause a lot more damage (i.e. severe rollbacks of more than 24 hours). I believe they deserve a nice round of applause for their hard work as well. Just think of what happens while the servers are off, that means everyone comes to these forums for answers. b:surrender

P.S. Not meant to be mean, just meant to inform ;).

Thank you,
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

Just to let you know, if it were not for our moderators, it would have taken longer to discover the issue. If we didn't have awesome moderators, some issues would cause a lot more damage (i.e. severe rollbacks of more than 24 hours). I believe they deserve a nice round of applause for their hard work as well. Just think of what happens while the servers are off, that means everyone comes to these forums for answers. b:surrender

P.S. Not meant to be mean, just meant to inform ;).

Thank you,

And who was it who informed you? ME! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faize - Heavens Tear
    Faize - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes i think both mods n gm's deserve an applause,b:victory they're trying to fix the issue, mods are trying to keep everything in a positive response, meanwhile im downloading ether saga to give that a try b:pleased, while PW is offline, why not u others try it out, when pw is having maintenance u could just play the new ether saga b:cute
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hurray for aryannamage!
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    YAY FOR MODS b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    EricaPn - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    heheh.

maybe its a good thing that PWI giving us a day off.
    so instead of complaining why dont we just enjoy the day off? lol
    .......ok ok now now , dont attack me just yet... xD
    im just testing my signature . does this armor make me look fat?

.....................................................................................

but seriously though,
    all in fairness, the server has been giving people (that spent money ) a bad time
    so maybe some sort of hunting xp up for a certain amount of time or some kind of reward for being "patient" lol did i say it wrong again?

have fun guys.. i know i have. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    RRRR why isnt my signature shows up?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaxsta - Heavens Tear
    Jaxsta - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fully. Well done to both GMs and mods, and anyone else working on the problem.

Agreed on the other posts - in the meantime, why not try out another free game? There are loads out there. ^_^
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    thanks mods.. you're doing good too xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    And now your signature is working! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    weeeeeee it worked...

heeh iam sorry guys , iam just happy my signature worked.

ok carry on with the stuff you saying xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    If we didn't have awesome moderators, some issues would cause a lot more damage (i.e. severe rollbacks of more than 24 hours). I believe they deserve a nice round of applause for their hard work as well. ....

As far as I know this is the first confirmation of a rollback. Thank you so much for thinking of the community and doing the right thing. I know you guys have a hard job dealing with all the QQ and appreciate your effort.

-Ast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    As far as I know this is the first confirmation of a rollback. Thank you so much for thinking of the community and doing the right thing. I know you guys have a hard job dealing with all the QQ and appreciate your effort.

-Ast

Don't go twisting my words thank you. I simply stated that as an example. Please do not construe and change what is said.

P.S. Basically meant to say that we have not answered that question as of yet.

;) I am not a mean guy :)
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No U

People that have never seen harpy wraith should stfu. It was killed via an exploit (to which he admitted), it should be impossible to legitly kill at this point.

He was warned, but I don't think the gms deleted his bugged items...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • orangess
    orangess Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wrong thing. Delete.