Can RoC handle 3 tws at same time

Options

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well to be honest I dont like the whole extended application + interview thing either... When I talked to June and she asked me if I had re applied (since Rad was my first guild as Piccolo mentioned) I was immediately turned off, and as Cat put it in her thread, this isnt a damn job, Im here to have fun, not to fill in formal applications, theres enough of that **** in real life... It really pissed me off anyhow

Anyway its sad that Rad and Roc will probably dominate the map until both quit... I mean, no guild ever stays long enough to stand the test of time... I would love to see either fail at some point, but looking at every PW server released so far, it seems TW domination is unavoidable, some guild always rises above everyone else, all high lvls jump on the bandwagon, guild becomes even godlier... = profit? TW would need some sort of new method to avoid this... Such as, a max number of certain lvl class per guild...

Imagine, if each guild could only have 5 lvl 90s, 10 lvl 80s, and so on, all the other high lvls would be forced to create their own guild and thus the map would remain competitive, but this is just an idea that came out of the blue while I was typing this

Enough rambling b:surrender

omg... fail... fail fail fail fail FAIl! level restrictions on guilds? thats so funny, i remember someone posting this on the suggestion thread. i flamed the hell out of them, and ima do it to you. wtf is wrong with you? saying your guild cant get "too powerful" because you want other guilds to be able to own land? here's an idea, how about you work to get everyone in your guild to a higher level, recruit more and try to take a lower level guilds territory?

application? LOL do yo uknow what our app looks like? here it is...

In Game Name:
    Class:
    Current level:
    Did you read and agree to our Guild Charter & Code of Conduct?:
    Any alts you have and their respective class/level:
    Your Current Guild:
    If you have any referrals:
    Your Time Zone:
    Do you plan on participating in TW?:
    Do you use Ventrilo?
    Anything additional about you, that you'd like us to know:
    Best time to contact you for a follow-up interview?

this isnt even an app, this is vital information needed to be known by charity, mostly for TW purposes.... lol
    and after u fill out an app, you are added to our waiting list....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I heard you need to be interviewed as well but yeah, considering how many TE members got in as soon as they applied it must be rather easy (I imagine the kickfest that went on so that they could get in b:laugh)

And ugh, its not "fail", unless you enjoy monopolies, I dont and Im sure most agree with me... The fact is at this point no one will leave Radiance, why would they? And if more high lvls emerge, unless they have a strong sense of loyalty, they will join Radiance as well because "theyre the ****"... So ugh...Actually TW as it is IS fail

It was basically a race for the first established guild and now its over, unless some major merging occured, which wont happen in HT, and even if it did I think Rad would still have the majority of high players b:surrender

Oh and I said I already quit the game, plus I could have had one alt in each of the big guilds if I wanted to, I just happened to stay loyal to Empire because I had been there for so long and it felt like home... And what you suggested is actually what Legion is doing, they are said to be just "TE under a new banner" but half of the members are new...

But what annoys me is how people just join the winning side because things are so easy, they get tons of money from TW and are sure to win, woot woot... Where are the people that want to test themselves and stand agaisnt the big ones? Sure, anyone can make it big in Rad, big deal, but try to be someone in some other guild, not so easy huh?
    edited January 2009
    Options
    being big is not what its about. i first joined rad because a friend of mine was a marshal, and had wanted me to join for a while, me,please,redstar have always been in the same guild, we pretty much stick together. ive found my home in rad. making it big has nothing to do with it. i love rad because of the members.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouka
    ouka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You guys just dont know much about RoC

Hong has never take this game seriously, thats why he likes to being an **** sometimes, and he doesnt mind to get himself or his own guild hated by lot of people, this is his casual style. In people eyes, RoC= evil/ Hell

now look at Radiance, Charity care about her guild's fame/impression so much, their guild rules have couple pages and paragraphs long like a book, so in people eyes, Radiance = Holy Angels/ Heaven

RoC = Japanese Samurai's spirit

Radiance = U.S Atomic Bomb

Evolution = some small country and always need to get protect by US

I will say nicely put lol
    edited January 2009
    Options
    rad isnt protecting evo lol... we are just wiping roc like we have always been doing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    application? LOL do yo uknow what our app looks like? here it is...

In Game Name:
    Class:
    Current level:
    Did you read and agree to our Guild Charter & Code of Conduct?:
    Any alts you have and their respective class/level:
    Your Current Guild:
    Your Time Zone:
    Do you plan on participating in TW?:
    Do you use Ventrilo?
    Anything additional about you, that you'd like us to know:

this isnt even an app, this is vital information needed to be known by charity, mostly for TW purposes.... lol
    and after u fill out an app, you are added to our waiting list....

MMmmmm sticky I hate to point this out babe but being on of the main people who HATES to fill out apps for a game let point 2 main things to you:

Referals? Follow Up Interview? Not to mention you HAVE to go to some website and actually fill this out before even being put on the wait list.. I dont really see how my alts and their levels are vital information unless someone is applying to put their alts in the guild as well which I dont think would be allowed due to size.

Though that one is better than some. I have seen ones where guilds ask alot more miss america type questions, like its really relevant.
    Yeah once again its a game not a job lol. Forced applications to join a guild on an online game is just beyond stupid lol.
    I still <3 you though sticky b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    damn...so bored, 3hours 15mins left for 3 tws lol

ok lets bullsh!t more here

Anywayz its really fun to stay in RoC for tws, remember we had 8 tws to handle in a week( it happened couple times) and what next is... radiance attack us, TheEmpire attack us, we attack TheEmpire, We attack Avengers, We attack Evolution. today Rad+evo+legion atk us and tomorrow we will fight Legions, eventhou RoC will fall/fail one day, but we all had fun and all unforgettable memories with us from our tws ^^

From West fight to East and now head to north

cant be the Number 1, but can be the 2nd still not 2 bad thou

btw im still lookin for more 80ish BMs to duel me, except Sanosuke and Suntear" i only cant handle 2 of them, so any other bms think you are good, plz pm me ingame...im just too bored and dueling everyday XD
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well we have a guild especially dedicated to active Alts and we use Alt information to gauge a person's activity. The interview is quite neccesary unfortunately because we don't want to let anyone who will cause stupid drama or be an **** into the guild. Filling out the applications is the first test of patience.

Funny Kyurii isn't it? When we set out it was our worst nightmare to become "Just another big guild" and these days we find our selves in the position of "The Big Guild". Things never turn out the way you plan. :P
    edited January 2009
    Options
    <3 you too cat =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    HOnestly, there is nothing wrong with the guild application

if you think the interview/application is too trouble, or they are too picky on choosing to let who in first, or you are impatient to get hold on the waiting list, you can choose not to join em...not one forec you to join, right?

the funny thing is on those people who applying to join radiance

they are like some refugees / immigrants waiting for U.S government's approval to allow them move to US
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Psykottic - Heavens Tear
    Psykottic - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ok. I believe that there has been enough rumors/mysteries posted about TE allready.So i am gonna shed some light on the situation. TE is Dead ; BlazeOfGlory shot it twice in the stomach and Deadlysin killed it with a bullet perfectly placed right between the eyes. So the Core of TE did struggle, way before our final weekend of TW. Yes we lost tons of members, some great people,and some not so great.

Let me make this perfectly clear the people who left TE to form Legion will outlast any of your attempts at Flaming and QQing as well as rumors that continually entertain me from day to day.Legion is our faction make no mistake about it, We are here to stay. And we will fight until we get back all of the land that TE acquired.After all, it is in our eyes, our land.

We had no leader for months,that is indeed true.The people that held TE together in our last couple of weeks for tw's I wouldn't trade for anyone else on this server.Heck we survived and reformed(thanks to some very loyal members)without a pot to **** in,and a lot of hope. If you didn't allready know our guild funds were stolen twice (one of those times we actually got coin back).

So to everyone on HT who thinks we may be just another one of those factions that come and go.You are sadly mistaken.See you all on the battlefield.

my 55 dollars and a bucket; fill it with what you wish.b:angry
    edited January 2009
    Options
    evo= fail, ive lost all hope, sorry dj and niefer, Evo makes u look bad.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    Desi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dj and niefer need to stop playing so hard to get b:surrender
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    "and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL"

^ #1 at almost surviving. pro b:surrender
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So, back to original question of this thread....

Yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no they cant. they lost 1 =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeah Radiance is quite the opponent, but at least we beat Evo and Legion not by waiting for the 3 hours or whatever but by actually destroying both HQ's that makes me so happy im in roc b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *cough* we could do the same *cough* .... did you hear something? >.> <.< <.>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeah but radiance has alliances and dont want to fight anyone other than roc :P

so we may never know, HA!b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

edited February 2009
    Options
    actually, a good majority of us want to fight much more than you guys.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dunno every week guild chat is full of "I hope we get more people attacking us I wanna fight in a tw :("

Personally I love when we get a buncha guilds trying to kill us makes things interesting.

• Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    actually, a good majority of us want to fight much more than you guys.

Feel free to start invoking others, but it'll probably cost reputation.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok. I believe that there has been enough rumors/mysteries posted about TE allready.So i am gonna shed some light on the situation. TE is Dead ; BlazeOfGlory shot it twice in the stomach and Deadlysin killed it with a bullet perfectly placed right between the eyes. So the Core of TE did struggle, way before our final weekend of TW. Yes we lost tons of members, some great people,and some not so great.

Let me make this perfectly clear the people who left TE to form Legion will outlast any of your attempts at Flaming and QQing as well as rumors that continually entertain me from day to day.Legion is our faction make no mistake about it, We are here to stay. And we will fight until we get back all of the land that TE acquired.After all, it is in our eyes, our land.

We had no leader for months,that is indeed true.The people that held TE together in our last couple of weeks for tw's I wouldn't trade for anyone else on this server.Heck we survived and reformed(thanks to some very loyal members)without a pot to **** in,and a lot of hope. If you didn't allready know our guild funds were stolen twice (one of those times we actually got coin back).

So to everyone on HT who thinks we may be just another one of those factions that come and go.You are sadly mistaken.See you all on the battlefield.

my 55 dollars and a bucket; fill it with what you wish.b:angry

So, I heard Legion is encountering major drama and continously arguing about your epic failure for tonight. I warned you guys, so about that $55...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ahhh great first tw back. i bet if we match the rosters of all 3 guilds for today roc was probably out numbered and out leveled.
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ill be thanking RoC for when we take the land though.

yw.

o wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You guys just dont know much about RoC

Hong has never take this game seriously, thats why he likes to being an **** sometimes, and he doesnt mind to get himself or his own guild hated by lot of people, this is his casual style. In people eyes, RoC= evil/ Hell

now look at Radiance, Charity care about her guild's fame/impression so much, their guild rules have couple pages and paragraphs long like a book, so in people eyes, Radiance = Holy Angels/ Heaven

RoC = Japanese Samurai's spirit

Radiance = U.S Atomic Bomb

Evolution = some small country and always need to get protect by US

oh god, that evo part is just full of win b:chuckle
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yw.

o wait.

zuaaaaaa
    RoC loses to Radiance.

RoC beats Evolution.

RoC vs Legion - Pretty sure Legion can come out victorious, claim its a bunch of TE well thats not completly true.. Alot of TE people yes.. But TE failed on a number of accounts, has nothing to do with the members really. TE is the past and Legion is the future, Ill be thanking RoC for when we take the land though.

It will be a good fight, Legion and RoC both have to come prepared.

Hong - Obviously doesn't have a social life if he gets his kicks from a game, Sure peoples reactions are funny but when you actually have to make them react thats the sad part.

Feel bad for ex-RoC when Hong game hops, Defend your leader and your guild until he goes then your off n begging to join another guild.

Im personally going to look at Aion though, seems pretty sick.

Everyone should stop taking this game so serious lol, RoC needs to chill on the drama n stop acting like they can possiable run HT. WOO GO RoC you killed Soul hunter - Weak, Isn't it RoCs goal to defeat a games top bosses and become the best GvG ?

You failed on killing top bosses.

Failed on being best GvG.

GvG = Radiance tbh.

Top bosses = unno hard to say whos killed what, I heard RoC has only killed Soul Hunter.

Not sure what Radiance has killed yet, Sticky if you read this fill me in on what yall killed so far b:pleased

Yyayay forumssss .. im bored already b:cry

you seem to act as if you were really in the mix of things when you were in roc lol. in reality the core or higher levels in roc are always in vent and ignoring most people like you in guild chat. like i don't get what gives you the right to talk so much **** when you would be the one absolutely RAGING and showing up to pk events and talking **** in safe while the rest of us actually pked lol. b:surrender

also regardless of our absentee leader and under leveled roster we beat 2 top (big stretch for evo) guilds with less than a 100 people on our side.

like really some of the stuff this guild has done with our roster is just amazing. radiance has what 130 level 80+ and we have less than half that. up until a few weeks ago we were still giving rad a run for their money. i could have gone to rad since i knew more people in there but roc seemed the most fun option and easily turned out that way.

what's sad to think of is how much tw will suck once roc is gone. like really where are some of us supposed to go? just keep adding to rad and have no one to fight against? b:surrender
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We are the slackers ^^.

Lets blame hong for this. He told us too early that aion was a good game! I basicly stopped leveling and gearing up myself altogether in early Dec.(I would've been at least 94 q.q) Because I have school, social life and too much other stuffs to do, I need to be absoultely encourged to be hardcore for pwi. But I'm not, since we are rerolling soon (well not very soon lol)

Indeed. Its hard to imagine HT without Roc. Gonna be extremely boring or something, esp. for TWs lol

EDIT: Im still wearing some hh70 gears and have't done culti89 yet. Pathetic!! (self sarcasting)
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nicestuff_Ty you are a failure, tbh i dunno why we even let you into RoC. you talk too much smack and cant back it up. you think you're all that but you really aren't.

tbh, nobody misses you in RoC. i even forgot that you were in our guild til Desi mentioned it. now go along and find some lowbies to pk in SP.
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We are the slackers ^^.

Lets blame hong for this. He told us too early that aion was a good game! I basicly stopped leveling and gearing up myself altogether in early Dec.(I would've been at least 94 q.q) Because I have school, social life and too much other stuffs to do, I need to be absoultely encourged to be hardcore for pwi. But I'm not, since we are rerolling soon (well not very soon lol)

Indeed. Its hard to imagine HT without Roc. Gonna be extremely boring or something, esp. for TWs lol

EDIT: Im still wearing some hh70 gears and have't done culti89 yet. Pathetic!! (self sarcasting)

turn on hardcore mode for a day or two and we'll get your hh90 and fb89 done atleast b:angry

refine your gears a little and go back into your retirement b:chuckle
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear