A BUG that needs to go bye bye

13»

Comments

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    High level archer hereb:bye

the following is all 9x vs 9x

The skill flesh ream IS bugged and it does need to be fixed. Petite sawfly bleed damage on me is about 900 per tick.
    Phoenix with flesh ream is jus **** overpowered. No matter wat u say in the air a phoenix hits me 800 damage per hit. That is the damage i take from archer normal shots. Now lets factor in the flesh ream skill. Most recent damage received per tick by Flesh ream 1844. So me with 5.2k hp phoenix hits me then bleed first tick thats 2644 damage ooh look thats a heiro tick fun times.
    At this point iv noticed phoenix seen damage thought "F**K THAT" and dropped out of the sky out of range of phoenix. Next tick 1.8k following tick 1.8k oh shiit i have 1.6k hp left.......final tick.........now that is with no input from veno. funny shiit right?
    It doesnt matter what gear the veno is wearing if phoenix can solo me i will ALWAYS die fighting a veno with phoenix WITHOUT fail. Wat class can u say even if u kill them u die? Please enlighten me as to how this provides balanced pvp? You can talk about bm stun but for those venos who are bad and dont know this U CAN STUN-LOCK TOO. Phoenix stun wait 3 seconds veno stun oh look thats 5 seconds of stun. Most classes last 2-5 secs against a veno thas 5 seconds of stun lock means death for all those not in heavy armour. Now clearly if a phoenix can solo an archer with good gear at 9x then the veno should NOT be a 2 shot. You may think this is unrelated but look at the logic.

Every other class has to choose a build where they factor in survivability whilst maintaining decent/high damage a veno doesnt need to think about damage. They can go fully for survivability meaning most venos have light or heavy armor and fairly high hp. Fact is if u wear light armor u cannot complain about ur survivability as u now have same defenses as an archer.
    Too many venos complain about how easy they are to kill but if u build right u should not be. As said u have switch and ur hp regen skill, these 2 plus charms mean a person has to deal double ur hp in damage over 10 seconds to kill u. Also with the defense bonus in fox form u shouldnt die to same level opponents. You may say this nerfs ur damage but wat dou have in fox form? Debuff, Amp... ohh loook that player now takes 2k+ damage from my pet. Wateva any veno says to me u are NOT a gimp class flesh ream and phoenix DO NOT even things out it makes u overpowered. Veno with phoenix is the only class that should never lose 1v1 against anyone (and most dont). You will find that all of the good venos agree that they are overpowered. One veno on lost city actually named his phoenix IRHAX....
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Phoenixes arent as easy to kill as a bee or flying pig, and they arent slow as a golem either, by the time you cast your first plume shot, you are already half dead.

That's why I said attack them even if the veno isn't attacking you and is attacking someone else. Also phoenixs aren't THAT hard to kill, one sparked wield thunder for me kills it. Veno - pet = dead.
  • Mythix - Lost City
    Mythix - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol this thread is dumb if its a bug or glitch fix it if not deal with it
    A proud leader
    A proud soloist
    A proud cleric