Heavy Armor/Str Build, come dance with me.

13»

Comments

• Xchandra - Heavens Tear
    Xchandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    as for dinnys build, its quite unique. and to be frank i think it hasnt been done. going full str and using dual axes. it does sound bad on paper, however since were on a pve server it will work. but as it seems, its more auto attack and send pet.
    donno Dinny needs to clarify a few more things, like if she did add a bit of int to use her skills or goes bare handed for em.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    as for dinnys build, its quite unique. and to be frank i think it hasnt been done.

It's definitely been done before. Maybe not in PW-I, but for sure in PW-MY and other versions.

Read through that previously linked topic, you'll come across some people talking about their own axing venos.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
    edited February 2009
    prob need to dig my nose deeper into those forums.b:laugh
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well I cant say i've ever heard of a pure melee/heavy plate veno other than a few level 12 ones that realised they built themselves wrong a couple levels later.

I've just recently restatted to heavy plate. Even though I have fox form and fox skills, i'm not nesecarily one or the other considering I level both sets of skills, which allow me great combos to switch between, mage/melee skills and mage/melee armour depending on who i'm fighting.
    I know it's expensive but it hardly hurts me as I level them up gradually.

I can only say for the best advice regarding werefox builds and hybrids the malaysian forums are the place to go. I find your build rather interesting but with an axe how are you healing your pet? Axes can't allow you to change to fox form either. How good is it in pvp?

Also for those who say nerf the venos and never even played one, it's the "flesh ream" skill they need to fix by reducing it's damage in pvp. Nothing is overpowered about the venomancers themselves. Only the cash shop pets. (Which cost average 20mil+ each)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    she can de equip her axes to use magic. there is also a lowe lvl quest wep that requires 6 dex and 6 str and is a magic wep. the wep alone will increase her magic up quite a bit.
    it seems her strat me be engaging mobs 1 by 1, since in between the dmg of the pet and the axe dmg, she should be able to down mobs very quickly. then prob after a few fights, take off wep to heal pet and continue . (i am assuming here now)
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I find your build rather interesting but with an axe how are you healing your pet? Axes can't allow you to change to fox form either. How good is it in pvp?
    she can de equip her axes to use magic. there is also a lowe lvl quest wep that requires 6 dex and 6 str and is a magic wep. the wep alone will increase her magic up quite a bit.
    it seems her strat me be engaging mobs 1 by 1, since in between the dmg of the pet and the axe dmg, she should be able to down mobs very quickly. then prob after a few fights, take off wep to heal pet and continue . (i am assuming here now)

The question is how good is she in PvP? Given, she might not be interested/involved in PvP but I am extremely curious about her build too. I mean this in no offense but with the axes, you seem like a lowbee axe bm with less hp to me + a pet you cannot heal.
    Since pvp and Tw and such are in real time, de equipping you weapon to switch is very impractical, if not completely ineffective.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples