Glowin Armors/Weps

Options
2»

Comments

• Drowic - Lost City
    Drowic - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hi-I was wondering why my lvl 2 armor that I made w/2 sockets,sparkled w/balls of white when I first put it on-then the aneme disappeared not to return.
    Also,I need lvl 5 armor to b able to anemate w/lvl 5 soulgems?
    Thx b:thanks
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1) Putting in (lvl7+ I think) soulgems does make weapons glow, or rather it adds an effect around the hilt of the weapon. These effects are different on the type or lvl of the soulgem you put in.

For example, a perfect saphire shard in weapon will add a bright blue effect around the hilt/your hand. Adding another will add a second such effect. Since you have only max 2 sockets per weapon, only 2 effects can be seen around the hilt at most.

2) I think +9+ refine makes weapon glow, or at least affects it somehow. I saw an archer with a +9 TT lvl 80 bow, but its glow was not yellow or green, it was blue/purple, like a 3 star weap.
  • raziel1785
    raziel1785 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Celestones do NOT make anything glow, period. No exceptions.
    Threestars glow naturally, but you can't make a threestar. They're either a threestar from the start (the moment you obtain it), or they'll never be a threestar.

uhh i made 7 3* weapons, and sold them cheap to my faction mates...>.> I guess im just lucky....u haveta manufacture weapons and pray that your lucky...thats how u make 3* weapons, manufacturing, and thats the only way u can make 3* weapons.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Does anyone know how else Perfect shards (lv9) glow?
    Ive searched the net for screenshots but no luck D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The following weapons glow:
    -Three-star (purple name) : Blue glow. Obtained at lvl 20 from a quest, or rarely from weapon manufacturing.
    -Legendary (gold name) : Gold glow. Obtained by using materials and a mold (dropped from dungeon bosses) at a Legendary weapon forge in Archosaur.
    -Twilight (green name) : Green glow. Obtained by using Twilight Temple materials at a Twilight Weapon forge in Archosaur.

Also, you can make armor glow by adding soulgems, here's a list:
    2 grade 5 hp stones = purple glow
    2 grade 5 phys def stones = orange/reddish glow
    2 grade 5 mag def stones = white glow
    2 grade 5 mp stones = blue glow
    2 grade 5 evasion stones = yellow glow
    2 grade 5 elemental stones = green glow
    2 grade 5 stones, not the same = sparkles
    4 grade 8 hp stones = lightning effect
    4 grade 8 mp stones = blue crystal effect
    4 grade 8 elemental stones = Strong green glow with sparkles
    4 grade 8 phys def stones = Burning fire
    4 grade 8 mag def stones = Strong white mist
    4 grade 8 evasion stones = Bigger/stronger yellow glow with sparkles.

I am gunna post this on my faction website hopee you dont mind b:victory
    www.terminalftw.com
  • _xxBRANDONxx - Heavens Tear
    _xxBRANDONxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Celestones do NOT make anything glow, period. No exceptions.
    Threestars glow naturally, but you can't make a threestar. They're either a threestar from the start (the moment you obtain it), or they'll never be a threestar.

b:shutup maybe i am wrong, hence the shut up smilicon....if I am, then I shall.
    But I was told that you could make three star gear. Granted it is extremely rare and not something that happens but like once every blue friggin moon. But as far as i thought, It does happen.....

Onto other questions....

-First, can you socket quest gear? Like for example...the 3star purple military magic sword.. It already has sockets but can i use socket stones on it to give it more sockets??

-Second is there a way to make a 2 star into a 3 star? is there a crafting or refining type process i can do?? I already know I can refine weaps w/ 2 Mirage Stones for a +1 stat upgrade... as well as socket stones for making more slots for soulgems.....but what about that really cool 3star look????

Any help here is most appreciated.. THANKS!!! b:laugh b:laugh
  • _xxBRANDONxx - Heavens Tear
    _xxBRANDONxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    drakanson wrote: »
    Hi, I picked up a 3 star weapon with no sockets. Then I bought 2 sockets from a cat shop and took them to a pw boutique. I found that I cannot add sockets even though they are boutique??? Or am I doing something wrong? I don't understand this process of how to add sockets to a weapon. Could someone enlighten me please? Thanks.

Naw...b:chuckle I thought that i was doin the same thing.......check with the PW Agent....there is a chart that shows the amount of socket stones needed for socketing.
    It normally takes like 50 some stones
    (b:bye exageration-i really can't remember how many b:bye) to 1-Socket a lv 5 weap.
    Yea, Rip off i know... so go buy some serious gold and buy a LOT of socket stones.....especially if you want 2 sockets......It isnt a cheap thing to socket weaps. If this isnt the issue then idk... You're probably doing it wrong or we're both 'tards when it comes to crafting.....Hope this helped!b:victory
  • Zanchez - Sanctuary
    Zanchez - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I Always wanted to make things glow but where and how do you get soulgems?b:angry
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I Always wanted to make things glow but where and how do you get soulgems?b:angry

Lol nice necroin my old thread b:laugh
    You can buy gems of other people or combine at Jewelscraftmen.
    Try reading the whole thread again and you'll understand how things glow
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    drakanson wrote: »
    Hi, I picked up a 3 star weapon with no sockets. Then I bought 2 sockets from a cat shop and took them to a pw boutique. I found that I cannot add sockets even though they are boutique??? Or am I doing something wrong? I don't understand this process of how to add sockets to a weapon. Could someone enlighten me please? Thanks.

to add sockets it requires more then just 2 socket stones depending on the weapon it can take up to 8k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • xxgalexx
    xxgalexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You mean imbue gem of those type into armor with sockets? that would need alot of sockets then. b:shocked could u clarify plz. imbuing or manufacturing with theses stones?

and to help with one more related how would u manufacture a magic weapon with jacked up stats.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice necro
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.