Milora
    b.jpg

Enternia
    p.jpg
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    Swoop - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TheGoliath - 1/5 you see one panda, you've seen em all. Same goes for all the other male untamed charactors. At least Venos, Wizards, Clerics and Archers can alter their looks so they look noticably different, even with the same hair.

Sindil - 3/5. I like the hair style and it seems to suit the face, but the picture is too far away to give a fair judgement on that. Next time you take a screenshot, press F9 and you will enter camera mode. You'll be able to zoom in further then. b:pleased

Nyles - 5/5 Dont normally like male chars with that emo hairstyle but yours works. Good face, everything in perportion, y'know nose isn't too big, chin is just the right size also. b:victory

Adelinia - 5/5 I love the red lips, I can never get mine to go that red. Whats your secret. Your cleric reminds me of Paige Mathews (Rose McGowan) b:dirty

This is my Wiz Calrie, she's loosly based on Sarah Michelle Gellar, aka Buffy.

2dwar9.jpg

Sorry I couldn't include all your pics, those I rated.
    You'll never see me running away, I will stay to be

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

Images blur, I'm coming alive
  • Smileyangel - Dreamweaver
    Smileyangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hmm ok so....
    smiley 4/5 for me the armor just threw me off really other then that i think its really cute .
    conehead 4/5 also i actually really think its super cute with the eyes and the hair. that big forehead is def different

and me again...

true1.jpg
    heheh you look like a rabit b:dirty
    5/5
  • Abi_Crane - Heavens Tear
    Abi_Crane - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TheGoliath - 1/5 you see one panda, you've seen em all. Same goes for all the other male untamed charactors. At least Venos, Wizards, Clerics and Archers can alter their looks so they look noticably different, even with the same hair.

b:laugh Has Goliath even posted a pic on here? Or are you clairvoyant Swoopy?

10 mega hot points for an awesome Buffy resemblence b:dirty b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Has Goliath even posted a pic on here? Or are you clairvoyant Swoopy?

10 mega hot points for an awesome Buffy resemblence b:dirty b:kiss

Dont know abi, I just know from his avatar that he's a panda. So I don't need to see him, I already know what he looks like.

Thx for the awesome rating, I'll give you 10 also. But only cause I have your namesake on my sidetable. Gotta love Abigail Crane, best living dead doll ever. Porcelian exclusive I mean, best normal is Sadie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dont know abi, I just know from his avatar that he's a panda. So I don't need to see him, I already know what he looks like.

Thx for the awesome rating, I'll give you 10 also. But only cause I have your namesake on my sidetable. Gotta love Abigail Crane, best living dead doll ever. Porcelian exclusive I mean, best normal is Sadie.
    b:laugh 10 charrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adelinia - Lost City
    Adelinia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Adelinia - 5/5 I love the red lips, I can never get mine to go that red. Whats your secret. Your cleric reminds me of Paige Mathews (Rose McGowan) b:dirty

i think it may be because of my graphics,i can only change the lips to a pure color or they look weird o.o i think it may be my graphic card,i'm not sure though.
  • Cheryouken - Heavens Tear
    Cheryouken - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
  • /lullatone/ - Lost City
    /lullatone/ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    EDIT:
    To the last post. Love the hair color but his shoulders .chest seem way too large.
    The males in the game need to have better body options imo.

My first Archer/character in general. Total greenleaf here.
    Terrible screenshots but I blame my bad PW camera skills and Graphics.
    b:sweat
    11razpw.jpg
    30w6wcl.jpg
    Also she has the largest head setting in the game but it balances out.
    Nothing worse then a tiny head and the largest rack in the game *cough*
    b:chuckle
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Very cute /lullatone/ not sure if I would've made the rack that big tho. I always put everything on the lowest setting. Head, arm, body, chest, the lot. Anymore than a handfull is a waste in my book. But I do love the face, and the hair color goes great with those eyes. b:pleased So I'd say 4.5/5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

edited August 2009
    Options
    yea the boob size I kinda went nutswith accidentally. I was trying to balance hip to head ratio though and was a bit confused to what settings to use. She is a bit over medium in that area and
    it's even scarier that her **** could have gotten huger then that size.
    PW settings really loves the bewbz and man hulk shoulders.

btw I so love your characters eyes. :3
  • Tostitos - Dreamweaver
    Tostitos - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    @ TheGoliath:

You get a 0/5 for the sheer unnecessary rudeness I've seen you display here. Some of your criticism is outright silly. If I read correctly, you rated one person low because of the character's name.

This thread is about rating the APPEARANCE of characters.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    @ TheGoliath:

You get a 0/5 for the sheer unnecessary rudeness I've seen you display here. Some of your criticism is outright silly. If I read correctly, you rated one person low because of the character's name.

This thread is about rating the APPEARANCE of characters.
    if u forget to turn off ur name in a screenshot I'ma count that too

and if u post here it means u are ready to take both good and bad comments, if u can't handle that it's fine... but then I have to wonder why did u post ur screenshots here...

there are better ways to fill ur ego and I'm not gonna stay here giving 5/5 to ppl that wasted 2 minutes at their character custom screen

now let's go back to the topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheryouken - Heavens Tear
    Cheryouken - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    EDIT:
    To the last post. Love the hair color but his shoulders .chest seem way too large.

Its probably because of the pose I was doing. The chest and shoulders arnt really that big when standing normally.
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yea the boob size I kinda went nutswith accidentally. I was trying to balance hip to head ratio though and was a bit confused to what settings to use. She is a bit over medium in that area and
    it's even scarier that her **** could have gotten huger then that size.
    PW settings really loves the bewbz and man hulk shoulders.

btw I so love your characters eyes. :3

Thankyou, you can get a much better look at my charractor if you go back to page 69 - post 684. She's the result of, well last count was 13 makeover scrolls. I agree with you about the boob size, but then again it is easier to spot the female chars who are controlled by male players. Because their **** are always waaaay oversized adn their waist always really small. I also know what its like to balance head and hips. You get the head to match the hips, the head looks to big. You get the head to match the shoulders, the hips look too big. So then you end up pulling you hair out going b:angry. b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

• Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if u forget to turn off ur name in a screenshot I'ma count that too

and if u post here it means u are ready to take both good and bad comments, if u can't handle that it's fine... but then I have to wonder why did u post ur screenshots here...

there are better ways to fill ur ego and I'm not gonna stay here giving 5/5 to ppl that wasted 2 minutes at their character custom screen

now let's go back to the topic

I agree with you that you should be able to give any score or comment that you wish, as long as that comment is not slanderous in anyway. If people can't take criticism they shouldn't post their pics here. But I don't agree that its fair of you to deduct points simply because you don't like a charractors name, or because they display their name in a screenshot. You wanna give em stick for wide eyes and big nose, or huge melons and a size 6 waist? go nuts.

As Kid Rock says "It's all in fun, now get in the pit and try to love someone"

I don't mind if I get 1/5 or 5/5. I like how my charactors have turned out, and at the end of the day that's all that matters. If you like you like your charactor, who cares if anyone else does?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

• Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    smexy 3.7/5, u don't get 4/5 cuz the gloves aren't matching at all with the bikini/beach set

Took Your advice she looks better now thanks :p

2009-08-0415-56-34.jpg

2009-08-0415-56-34-1.jpg

rate please b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Definitely 4/5 now =D 5/5 for me if you'd be a Kitty-Veno ( my fav b:laugh )

Oh, edit: my new Makeover :P
    unbenanntvrx.jpg

unbenannt2bfl.jpg
  • MissAllison - Dreamweaver_1259725089
    edited August 2009
    Options
    5/5 Love the outfit and sword =p

Sorry I'm not a cat veno

MissAllison.jpg
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    5/5 for lookin' real (besides the ears and the tail ofcourse). b:laugh
    Very cute face.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thankyou, you can get a much better look at my charractor if you go back to page 69 - post 684. She's the result of, well last count was 13 makeover scrolls. I agree with you about the boob size, but then again it is easier to spot the female chars who are controlled by male players. Because their **** are always waaaay oversized adn their waist always really small. I also know what its like to balance head and hips. You get the head to match the hips, the head looks to big. You get the head to match the shoulders, the hips look too big. So then you end up pulling you hair out going b:angry. b:laugh
    Yeah. It took over an hour at least to make her. I was going for the anime looking theme [nerd alert] But yeah I seriously was pulling my hair out.
    I tried to make another character last night and I couldn't even decide on anything lol.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its probably because of the pose I was doing. The chest and shoulders arnt really that big when standing normally.
    Yeah that makes sense. Last night when I posted my brain wasn't really in the wake zone.
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i think it may be because of my graphics,i can only change the lips to a pure color or they look weird o.o i think it may be my graphic card,i'm not sure though.

Yea probably, not even sure what graphics card I have. I'll have to have a play around next makeover scroll I get.

Sorry I'm not a cat veno

MissAllison.jpg

Too cute for words. Hot or not? definitly Hot, and sweet with a little bit of spicy too. Would like to see her again with some boutique clothes.

Yeah. It took over an hour at least to make her. I was going for the anime looking theme [nerd alert] But yeah I seriously was pulling my hair out.
    I tried to make another character last night and I couldn't even decide on anything lol.

Stick to the anime theme?, can't go wrong with that. Mine are often composits of different people. Y'know, eyes from this person, mouth from that, etc. then tweaked slightly. Others, like Calrie are based on real people. I like to play around a bit, you may not have noticed but I love making charractors. Speaking off, here's two more of mine.

Videl - Archer

715k3s.jpg

Drop_dead - Blademaster

This one is based on a girl I met on holliday once. This is what she would look like if she were a game or cartoon charractor. If you think the charractor is hot, you should see the real person.

1emf4p.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

• Freyis - Heavens Tear
    Freyis - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Videl 3.5/5 I don't really like the make up
    Drop_dead 3/5 I don't know what it is really but something seems odd maybe her eyes

My veno Freyis
    2009-08-0417-24-56.jpg
  • Tostitos - Dreamweaver
    Tostitos - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with you that you should be able to give any score or comment that you wish, as long as that comment is not slanderous in anyway. If people can't take criticism they shouldn't post their pics here. But I don't agree that its fair of you to deduct points simply because you don't like a charractors name, or because they display their name in a screenshot. You wanna give em stick for wide eyes and big nose, or huge melons and a size 6 waist? go nuts.

As Kid Rock says "It's all in fun, now get in the pit and try to love someone"

I don't mind if I get 1/5 or 5/5. I like how my charactors have turned out, and at the end of the day that's all that matters. If you like you like your charactor, who cares if anyone else does?

Not to drill the same subject, but thank you for clarifying Swoop. That's what I was trying to get across.

@TheGoliath: I just don't want you to think I'm trying to tell you not to have an opinion. Keep doing what you're doing and being honest - just leave out the comments on silly things like names.

To make it fair, I'll post pictures of my latest Veno sometime tonight when I'm out of class, and you can go to town on critiquing my screenshots. I'm totally happy with her appearance so I'm fine with any rating. And I agree people should be able to take criticism here and not everyone should just get tossed a 5/5.

I'll drop the topic so I don't encourage any flaming, but I will post shots later.
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Drop_dead 3/5 I don't know what it is really but something seems odd maybe her eyes

My veno Freyis
    2009-08-0417-24-56.jpg

Maybe it's the blue? I purposely made the eyes unnaturaly blue, that and the blue eyeshadow might be a bit too much for some. b:laugh

I like yours, nice shape face and the short hair suits it well. I'm going 3/5. Not because I can't see the eyes well enough. But to save you having to post another pic, if they are yellow with black eyeshadow? give yourself an extra 1.5 b:victory

Also, if I may make a suggestion? I think that dress would suit her more if it were darker. But not too dark that you can't see the bow detail, etc. Of cause that means expensive dyes b:cry which no one likes to pay out for.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture

• Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

My veno Freyis
    2009-08-0417-24-56.jpg

Oh, I love her eyes, very very cute. 4/5.

Anyways, here's mine. Sorry for the blurriness b:surrender

2009-06-2402-02-00-1.jpg
  • Swoop - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    @ Vixe - Heavens Tear

Is that her eyes or Drops? I forgot to mention I wanted to draw peoples attention to the eyes. Maybe that is what seems odd?

The Duke rose top goes great with your Veno's hair. 4/5 cos I like the outfit, but the pic is a bit small.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the picture