b:chuckle Wooo thankyou~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Mekara - Dreamweaver
    Mekara - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I edited it after myself ^^;; you know, besides the ears, tail, and purple eyes...

2009-07-0715-49-20.jpg2009-07-0715-27-36.jpg
  • Varaga - Dreamweaver
    Varaga - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm curious of other players' opinions on my characters. :)

Here's my venomancer, Varaga:

VaragaLeftSide.jpgVarageFront.jpgVaragaRightSide.jpg

And here's the blademaster I just made about a day ago, named Leiyna:

LeiynaFront.jpg
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A few of my veno ;)

2009-06-2412-27-59.jpg

2009-06-2412-27-43.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Molly - Lost City
    Molly - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:victory Rate mine please (If image too big, please give me a message) Thank You

2009-07-0722-37-59.jpg

2009-07-0218-28-23.jpg
  • Cone_Head - Heavens Tear
    Cone_Head - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    here is my cleric Cone_Head

thought made her look bit funny but also stil cute lol

2009-07-0418-12-19.jpg
    2009-07-0419-55-49.jpg

think she got nice eyes lol
  • starrkespada
    starrkespada Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pretty much a new character but Namnls99999.jpg
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I fell in love with Molly!
    5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hm I feel like we should start rating the post just before ours, just so everyone gets the ratings. Or just rate them and then anyone else you want. But for now I'll just rate all the recent ones. XD

Mekara - 4.5/5 Very cute, love the face choices and structure.
    Leiyna - 4/5 So innocent looking~
    Katiekins - *squint* I can't see her too well!
    Marian_anna - 3/5 I'm personally not a fan of the striking thick eyeliner or small lips, but I love that hair choice.
    Molly - 5/5 Her face looks good even from a distance! Very pretty~
    Cone_Head - 1/5 for the head XD 3/5 for the face which isn't too bad actually.
    starrkespada - 3/5 the expression just doesn't do it for me. <XD

Okay! Now for my other character, Daphe. I always wanted to try to make a green character.

2009-05-2921-20-20.jpg
    2009-07-0616-53-54.jpg
    FixedupDaphe-1.png
    2009-07-0616-41-36.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Ashendy - Heavens Tear
    Ashendy - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hmmm 3/5 for Dahpe. hair's not workin for me. eveything else is fine.

*sniffle* why didn't i get rated?? plz look at my chars on pg 57 and tell me what you think! i have a makeover scroll that i'm wondering if i have to use or sell it! b:sadb:sad
    The important thing is not how long you live. It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist.
  • Varaga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options

*sniffle* why didn't i get rated?? plz look at my chars on pg 57 and tell me what you think! i have a makeover scroll that i'm wondering if i have to use or sell it! b:sadb:sad

I'll rate them for you.

Let's see... I honestly think Eliece is fine as is - 5/5.

For Ashendy, a 4/5, if you wanted to use your scroll to change anything I would personally edit the shape of the lips. They look somewhat too thin to me - it's not terrible at all though, just stood out to me. She's still pretty either way. :)

@ Llux - Thanks for the rating on Leiyna. :)

Varage still hasn't been rated if anyone wants to check - page 58. If someone already did and I missed your post let me know.

ALSO - Llux, since you rated Leiyna, I'll give a rating on Daphe. I'd say she's a 4/5. Her face is pretty, but I have to agree with Ashendy about her hair. I'm not a big fan of the style of it. The angled bangs make the shape of the face seem a little odd.

The shot of her standing amongst the pillars (third one down) is very nice, too - I like it a lot.
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-07-0813-29-21.jpg
    my venomancer ^^

2009-07-0620-07-04.jpg
    ...and my cleric :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • MollyXD - Lost City
    MollyXD - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:thanks Thank you for the comments. I made my character to look like me, very very close to exact.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    RATE THIS:
    2009-06-2714-17-09-1.jpg

2009-06-2611-01-25.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ALSO - Llux, since you rated Leiyna, I'll give a rating on Daphe. I'd say she's a 4/5. Her face is pretty, but I have to agree with Ashendy about her hair. I'm not a big fan of the style of it. The angled bangs make the shape of the face seem a little odd.

The shot of her standing amongst the pillars (third one down) is very nice, too - I like it a lot.

*feels stabs in the heart!* Aw man I freaking love that hair style! All well, I take critique to heart though. I'll see if I can change it soon then, already accidentally used the free one the game gives you. (Hit done instead of cancel without changing anything b:cry )
    And like I said before in the character thread for Varaga, 4/5 but I think I'd give her a 5/5 now. I'm just really liking her look and the face structure looks good, even the small lips seem to go.
    Aaaand thanks for the comment on the pillar picture! I'm very pleased with how that came out too. Took a ridiculous amont of hitting that dance icon and timing the 'picture taking' right. XD

RATE THIS:
    *POKES Centetic* Make sure you rate the last images above you atleast man! I'm not trying to harp since I'm not a GM but it's how the thread was originally supposed to work. *shrug* But I'd give your guy a 4/5, he looks good BUT he still seems a bit generic.
    ...and my cleric :3
    Daerina - Giving your venomancer a 5/5 just cause of how great and realistic it looks even with cat ears!! Is that the one that looks like you? (And I love those new Yakatas)
    And your cleric for some reason I can't get a good baring on her, maybe do a screen that's closer up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • everleigh
    everleigh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm new, so the outfits aren't great, but here are my characters so far :)

Everleigh
    everleigh.jpg

Genevra
    genevra.jpg
  • Varaga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And like I said before in the character thread for Varaga, 4/5 but I think I'd give her a 5/5 now. I'm just really liking her look and the face structure looks good, even the small lips seem to go.

Oh that's right - you did comment Varaga in the other thread. I'd forgotten that was you, sorry! ^^' But thank you for the increase in rating =D
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Daerina - Giving your venomancer a 5/5 just cause of how great and realistic it looks even with cat ears!! Is that the one that looks like you? (And I love those new Yakatas)
    And your cleric for some reason I can't get a good baring on her, maybe do a screen that's closer up?
    thank you for the 5/5! =D and yeah that's the one i tried to make look like me =3

here's a closer up pic of my cleric:
    2009-07-0818-16-34.jpg

and if i were to rate yours, i'd give a 4/5, i really like the face and clothes but just not a huge fan of green and red for the hair x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    R-red? B-but it's a BROWNish highlight! b:sad Guh, well I'm going to see if I can make a pole thread to get opinions on new hair styles. XD Man if only that hair had straight bangs maybe.

And for your cleric I'd have to give 4/5 to cause I think the wider/rounder chin distracts from this one. Your veno it looked fine for some reason.

EDIT: DAPHE'S HAIR POLL! http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=341231 GO VOTE FOR HER NEW HAIR! <XDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Wynve - Dreamweaver
    Wynve - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [IMG][/img]2009-07-0901-23-35-1.jpg

Here's Wynve in the Crystal set!

everleigh; 5 for your first 3.9 for your 2nd, the eyes are just a bit to wide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorcellerie - Heavens Tear
    Sorcellerie - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wel once this was me

2009-06-1812-30-45.jpg

now this is me with new clothes thought go in style and changed the look to fit the outfit

2009-07-0910-24-43.jpg
    2009-07-0910-25-18.jpg
    2009-07-0910-23-39.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    5/5 for the first.
    4.75/5 the second.
    My opinion only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2009-07-0910-23-39.jpg
    4.5 because of the hair (PWIs fault)
    I think the face would beautiful if they had the real geisha hair.

kaiken_002.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wynve - Dreamweaver
    Wynve - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No one rated me :(.

But i love your Geisha, she's very pretty though i do agree about her hair. Also, making a slight change to her lips, maybe by dulling the red slightly, would be pretty too. 4.8/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yea the geisha looks great. Well, Wynve. I lol'd because i saw my cousin in your character. ^^ She looks good, but a bit too happy for my taste b:laugh so 4/5 ^^

My Veno, Natsuki :
    natsuki1q.jpg

natsuki2.jpg
  • Juliehime - Dreamweaver
    Juliehime - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Here's one of my main characters.Please don't be to harsh, I based her after the way I look irl.

JulieHime0.jpg
    JulieHime2.jpg
    JulieHime3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Characters:
    JulieHime-Venomancer-Proud member of WolfPack/Eirian-Cleric/ChastityHope-Archer/
    Ralphina-Blademaster/Calanthia-Wizard/RainbowLight-Cleric
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    id say 4/5 **** too big..lol...my pic
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:cuteb:chuckleRate my character please and it's a real white female yukata b:pleased

2009-07-1022-49-51.jpg
  • MollyXD - Lost City
    MollyXD - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:thanks What you guys think about this one, just for wonders. b:victory

2009-07-0903-01-42.jpg