Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think the one of the right suits your character more. The other one( white hair, yellow eyes) , just doesnt look right. But the brown hair and green eye really makes the skin tone glow b:cute

I managed to snap this while beating the hell outta Rankar.
    e7xbb8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear
    __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @Loeki - 2/5, just looks strange and too thin for a Barb. I do wish they would add more elements to making them. As it is now, trying to make a Barbarian look different just makes them look wonky. :[ Good try though man!

you think I am to thin lol my slides are all up to the right side that means I can not get more fat on my tiger then I get from PWI
    and I just made the head bit less round and gave it more cheaks

but what I see most of time here in forum is if you post picture of a character that looks different from standard you start to look strange and in your words wonky
    lol I call that creative and trying to use imagination after all this is a fantasy game

here some more pictures of me in different fashion some even make me look fat and some make me look thin so it also depends on the fashion you got on I guess
    and one of me with armor

________L1.jpg
    ________L2.jpg
    ________L3.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Esnemyl: I can't say she's a style that I like; I like your choice of colors but her eyebrows seem to be jutting out a bit and the top of the head too low... I don't know why but she seems very manly to me b:shutup but that is a great screenshot I should try getting one like that on my archer xD 3/5

Loeki: lol. I don't know why but its cute and it works. 5/5

Lluxs: I like both variations of colors, I'd say the white with yellow is more powerful(?) the green and brown is nice but at the same time quite plain. I wish the nose was a different shape tho, but that's just my preference for a more kawaii rounded character xD 4/5

TexanTank: He looks like a villian from a movie of some sort, or even that snobby rich rival of the hero. He has personality and I have yet to see another character that comes close to his sharpness. 4/5

Graviora: I've always admired your color selections on your characters, the hair, eye, and skin tone seem to always flow. However, I never really liked the way you made the eyes on your characters, and I know its from my personal taste for bigger brighter eyes which serves as a bias. I'd say this sin is one of your best, 4/5

Just a note... sometimes I like what I see, and other times I just don't even though for the most part I can recognize if something is appealing to the general public or not. Hope no one is offended by any ratings i'll hand out from here on out (I try to be pretty lenient with them b:surrender) Cause let's face it, I have a style that I like and I'll always based everyone's character off that style and if it doesn't match, you probably won't get a good rating although to you it might look like its the best toon in the world.

Ok, enough with the ranting I must sleep now b:laugh
  • Clione - Harshlands
    Clione - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @SusyLu: Your bm is way cute :D 5/5

@Loeki: Uh, I don't really like the first fash, but the chain pants are nice 3/5

@Esnemyl: Like everything but the eyebrows, sorry 3/5

@Luxl: umm pretty I like the contrast of eyes and hair in both 4/5

@TexanTank: Barb is a 5/5, Sin scares me

ok now here's mine and now it'll actually show :D

2010-06-2906-32-59.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hehe, don't mess with psycho fishys :)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    yeah, i need to use a makeover scroll and fix that, only just realized it was a problem for screenieing.. O_o
    also, yes i did wanna put a little bit of tomboy into her, i stick to t-shirts and jeans irl XD

• Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Just a note... sometimes I like what I see, and other times I just don't even though for the most part I can recognize if something is appealing to the general public or not. Hope no one is offended by any ratings ill hand out from here on out (I try to be pretty lenient with them b:surrender) Cause lets face it, I have a style that I like and Ill always based everyone's character off that style and if it doesn't match, you probably wont get a good rating although to you it might look like its the best toon in the world.

This. 100%

@Esnemyl - I partially agree with Susylu, just need to fix that jutting eyebrow area like you said. From the looks of it, it seems you just need to fix the forehead/increase how much it protrudes. However, I don't mind the tomboy look at all. 4/5

@Loeki - Naaah I wasn't bumping you down JUST because he looked different from the standard. It was mostly for the proportions, which didn't look very natural in the pictures you posted. But you're right; the fashion did have a LOT to do with it. So now that I see your other pictures, and different clothes, I get a MUCH better view of the proportions as a whole.

____LOEKI2.jpg

I think it was the quarter-view angle of this picture, the thin see-through striped fashion, cutting off the rest of the body, and the extra chin-fezz (which I love though) that was throwing it all off.
    I suppose I prefer the other fashions other than the see-through shirt on your barb. So, that definitely bumps it up to a 4.5/5. Thanks for replying so thoroughly and giving different pictures too! :D

@Clione - 3.5/5 The fashion and the color doesn't seem very flattering on her, but that aside, her face is very nice. Things that I find awkward are the small lips and the all around pale pink colors for said lips, skin, and hair. Though all of that is probably your personal style preference.

And thanks for all the ratings on Llux everyone. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Ok- ill get to work soon- ill need to get another top up and then get rolloing @_@

When i first rolled actually, my eyes where alot more squinted then before, and thats all i fixed when i used the scroll you get from a quest reward- I guess i never noticed my brow stuck out that much until now b:chuckle

What i do know is, if you want to edit your character, you gotta save yourself as a preset before you start- incase you **** up so i have heard ^^

• TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @Llux b:chuckle
    Thanks. :)

Like the new one a little more other then the fact I'm a fan of the yellow eyes.
    If I dont use grey eyes I use yellow.

psyblue.png

psypru.png
  • __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear
    __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    thanks Llux - Sanctuary but even if you would have stayed by your old opinion it would have been okay I mean we al like different things
    just did not thought he looked thin lol more very fat just some fashion shows it and some make it thinner

maybe a tip for Esnemyl - Dreamweaver if you want to form the forehead then do it without hair
    sounds silly but just choose bold hairdo and then go to the advanced settings and slide and turn the head around and slide again always look from the side and front
    it can look totally different if you turn the head around and look from other side
    and think you need to work on the depth of the eyebrows on this picture it looks like they are to far forward that also make it look like they stick out
    lol do not forget to put on the hair if you think you are done

also try different hairs to see the sides
    some of them show if cheeks or other things are to wide and then with the wigs from boutique you see cheeks trough the hairbangs
    and if you try a few hairdo's in the create you see here and there if they stil fit or need to be a bit reformed
    wel hope this helped a bit
    it works for me
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    @TexanTank - You're killin' me man, spammin' such fine pictures! Dx b:laugh

@Esnemyl - Yes, definitely save your current template "lest something goes awry". Like you hit 'confirm' instead of 'cancel' in the editing screen, which I have done. b:sad Also, Loeki has VERY sound advice with editing the head without hair then trying many types other styles.

thanks Llux - Sanctuary but even if you would have stayed by your old opinion it would have been okay I mean we al like different things
    just did not thought he looked thin lol more very fat just some fashion shows it and some make it thinner

Yes, don't worry, my opinion honestly did change toward your toon when you showed the other pictures. :3 ...Except for the see-through striped fashion that is. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • _Minoes_ - Heavens Tear
    _Minoes_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hi lol me again

_________Minoes3.jpg
    _________Minoes1.jpg
    _________Minoes2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010

maybe a tip for Esnemyl - Dreamweaver if you want to form the forehead then do it without hair
    sounds silly but just choose bold hairdo and then go to the advanced settings and slide and turn the head around and slide again always look from the side and front
    it can look totally different if you turn the head around and look from other side
    and think you need to work on the depth of the eyebrows on this picture it looks like they are to far forward that also make it look like they stick out
    lol do not forget to put on the hair if you think you are done

ok guys, will do ^^ jsut need to get the gold flowing in b:victory

and Minoes >_> I have never seen that fahs before, but i like it ^^ the jaw and lips look slightly funny though.. ill give it 4/5

edited June 2010
    it is the new fashion think it really looks nice especially the hair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Ooohhh, what IS that fashion?! I love that greek style dress and hair so much! *goes to check if there has been updates or something*

And I'd also give her a 4/5 for the same reasons. <3 (The large lips and jaw look awkward.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Ooohhh, what IS that fashion?! .)

oh snap b:laugh i jsut went and look, its the all new Aegis set
    *runs into world chat to swap for old lovebird dress b:avoid*

edited June 2010
    lol wel the jaw and lips are formed that way to make it look more kitty look because if not in fox form I have kitty ears and tail lol
    so the jaw I tried to make a bit more in form of cat and the lips wel tried to fit the rest aof the face bit big eyes and smaller nose
    but wel is good we do not al like the same then we would be lookalikes
    and guess that wil be boring lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love the new fash set too... especially the hair b:laugh

I think my bm best examplifies the type of character I usually prefer - cute like some school girl from an anime lol. Most of my alts are like that atm...

I'll eventually get sick of it tho and go back to the punk/goth look probably =/

Anyhoo I hope you likes the hair on them too :)

also, _Minoes, your eye color is wreally pretties

30bdbhi.jpg

2ik5aqf.jpg

2s99gso.jpg
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My 3rd and final character, WarAssassinZ!
    SxCmE.jpg

*EDIT* o_o I just realized, i have a bright light in my chest... Kinda reminds me of Iron Man.. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thienen,

I've already posted my veno like a year ago lol, so here is my new TB (Mercede):

Mercede.jpg

b:kiss

Ohmygosh this is the BEST (by far) tideborn character i have ever seen!!! no offense to other tideborns, of course >.>
    her eyes are sooo pretty and i just love her! Eyeshadow is perfect and everything is just wonderful! 5/5! :D
    Love your character! <3
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2010-07-0213-54-58.jpg

2010-07-0213-55-13.jpg

What do ya'll think? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:victory serenity i love how ur char looks! 4.5/5
  • Kissina - Raging Tide
    Kissina - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Aww Nice char its pretty ^^ 5/5
    Heres my char~
    andah2.jpg
  • Rikamimi - Heavens Tear
    Rikamimi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What you all think of this new look I'm pondering? :)

11giwle.jpg
  • truth15
    truth15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    20100703091449.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • truth15
    edited July 2010
    20100703091451.png

• truth15
    edited July 2010
    20100703091451.png

My BM ^^b:victory
  • truth15
    edited July 2010
    This is my cleric ^^b:pleased

20100703091232.png

• truth15
    edited July 2010
    and finally my main NanoSky b:victory

20100703090952.png

• KazuHeshashi - Harshlands
    KazuHeshashi - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    KazuHeshashi My BM ^.~ and 5/5 on the ladies before me on post

20100404174748.png

• Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City
    Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kazu-4.5/5 I really like how your characters Face looks. Very.. hawt lol
    But Im not liking the hiar style very much.. do u mind posting a diff one?
    Serenity- 5/5 I love the fact that you have those pinks antler things,
    Ive Never seen a cute venomancer w them
    ok ok.
    My turn please rate :D
    I wanted a tail and when your a bunny, You dont have a tail >.<
    20100704111721.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    20100704112106.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    what she looked like as a bunny:
    20100620231641.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Pay to Play :3
    But its okay I still enjoy myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]