Dont do it(my mistake)

2»

Comments

• wenh93
    wenh93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    -wizards do blow sometimes(dont deny it)
    -yes they very good endgame but to be the bitc of the classes till then :(
    -haiz ur SS was on lvl 70's :P
    -great PVE with distance shrink and will of force :D
    - from what ive heard in rq/bl chat quote on quote " :omg wesura/haiz pkin, : location? :XD ill take em easy" notic how no 1 is afraid even tho ur 9X... the person that said that was an archer or barb
    o ya they did kill u tho
    - lol i also heard a lvl 7X wiz got kill by a lvl 5X BM (he drop everything no doll and pure red XD)
    -bottom line wiz ya great if u can take it but u r replacable and easliy killed if ganked unlik other classes even endgame

b:surrender
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wizards are priceless in TW...

but ya know what... Im tired of wasting my breath on this topic, because everyone has thier own views, if you think they suck, thats your opinion.

gg
  • wenh93
    wenh93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    streaker wrote: »
    Wizards are priceless in TW...

but ya know what... Im tired of wasting my breath on this topic, because everyone has thier own views, if you think they suck, thats your opinion.

gg

ya they alrite in TW but if ur singled out by 1 pys dmg charac ur deadb:chuckle
  • streaker
    edited January 2009
    not making a new post, just telling u to check my other post, I can kill barbs my level toe to toe, and with a bit of stratagy, high levels, and I have others that can confirm it on sanctuary... ah the perks of light armor
  • player9
    player9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    streaker wrote: »
    I refuse to accept wizards are underpowered... with both me and the lv 56 barb full party buffed, I can go toe to toe and win (im lv 47, was 46 at that time) the ONLY class that gets in my head right now is a veno... and something tells me that will change later down the road... and in pve... i can grind foxwing supremes... they are level 60, im level 47.... show me some other classes that can grind that many levels higher then themself this early in the game...

nice try. you fail.

im a lvl 48 and i got destroyed by the foxwing surprimes... how were u able to kill them?
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    how well u pvp depends on how well u handle ur character ive soloed pretty much every class my lvl.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • streaker
    edited January 2009
    player9 wrote: »
    im a lvl 48 and i got destroyed by the foxwing surprimes... how were u able to kill them?

is your gear just merchant stuff, or do u use a set of robes with pure fire defence with pyroshell?
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Im no mage expert, but I can tell youre just in a bad mood.

mages hit VERY high, and while its true clerics can almost match them, the fact of the matter is that they cant.

in regards to zhen, its unnecessary, just do regular grinding, who told you you had to spend money to level?

well, being that my mage isnt exactly what you might call "high-level" im going to have to leave it here.

dont think I said much tbh.b:bye
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok, if u have never been mage and say they suck, STFU, and if u have and u sucked at it then ur pretty stupid, as u probably suck cause u dono how to play as a mage, im 13 and im doing fine as a mage. and how the hell r mages weak at high lvs ? if u dont 1 shot them, then they turn around, stun u, then 1 shot u. and if they attack first, ur pretty much dead. and i think that mages are one of the classes at lv fastest if u kno how to play and kite, since they hit most outa any class, almost twice as much as beast. and i dont get how ppl dont wana party with mages, if u got a grinding quest, mages will speed that up by at least 50%. and wiht the earth sheild and good armor, mages phy def is actually not that low, since earth shield doubles mages phy def.

yes, i copyed and pasted this one cause i didnt wana type up all this **** again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok, if u have never been mage and say they suck, STFU, and if u have and u sucked at it then ur pretty stupid, as u probably suck cause u dono how to play as a mage, im 13 and im doing fine as a mage. and how the hell r mages weak at high lvs ? if u dont 1 shot them, then they turn around, stun u, then 1 shot u. and if they attack first, ur pretty much dead. and i think that mages are one of the classes at lv fastest if u kno how to play and kite, since they hit most outa any class, almost twice as much as beast. and i dont get how ppl dont wana party with mages, if u got a grinding quest, mages will speed that up by at least 50%. and wiht the earth sheild and good armor, mages phy def is actually not that low, since earth shield doubles mages phy def.

yes, i copyed and pasted this one cause i didnt wana type up all this **** again

You're level 61. You're a priest. Shut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yet their is a guild mate of mine who is a really good PKer and is rank 6 on the Sanctuary rank and she is a wizard but to be able to have a chance at PvP a wizard has to be Light armor.

Zex I can't believe u'r saying this after all the proof I give u guys daily either alone or teaming up(btw pandora one of my pk partners pervertGUILD say's he know's u and he was from RQ ,but came here just cuz of too much real $$$ usage and need to play to much on pvp server,is that true,cuz if it's not...i'll be really cursing myself from not going to pvp server *sigh* ) .
    I didn't get rank 6 and highest wiz on pvp list just cuz of light armor even tho' it helped alot,i just restat to light armor like when? ...lvl 70 that's like 1 week away.
    As my 1st time playing PW I read alot of guides and even tho pandora's was the most explicit I was still worried and tested hp build and pure magic build myself besides light.Hp build was nice at lower lvls but it started being weaker and weaker so i tried pure magic till finnally reseting to light a week ago.
    I started pking at 52 and in all this time i was hp build and pure magic build and i got over half my kills in that time so the thing is u don't suck if u'r not light build,it's just that light armor has bigger advantages for us(atleast it did for me).
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If any archer with a brain and pvp experience sees you you're dead if you're red. Unless you run to safe/have better aerogear.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That's why I said I'm like all on alert whenever I see a green player dot on my mini-map.Being LA doesn't necessarily mean that you can just rest assured and not keep an eye out for gangs.What you said can can be the same thing for archers if they'r ganged by a mage or any other class besides bm,barb and same for other classes if they'r ganged by archers or others.
    Basically it's the same thing,every1 will have high chances of being killed if atacked by surprise except barbs.
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Im tired of hearing that wiz is underpowered, those ho call us underpowered are just a bounch of people that could not master this class (bounch of loozers) or mabye they are just jealous becuase we make them look as weak Damage Dealers (once a barb told me that he hates wiz because we have too much damage power) well all this people should shut up or stop crying and make thir own wizzies. But i guesss most of them will not because they want to lvl up easier....well if u dont like us then prepare yourself to play a game were your class hits like a b:cry and get used to it.

And remeber pure wiz will always outdamage the other classes.(unless he or she doesnt know to play well.)
  • HealinflameZ - Harshlands
    HealinflameZ - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The mother of all necro threads.b:shocked
    To war!! Kill the men and tickle the women!!b:infuriatedb:angryb:infuriated
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009

There's been worse. Much, much worse.

necro
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There's been worse. Much, much worse.

necro

agreed.
    bad XxArchmagexX bad!
    you make me the sad hamster~!

ARRAYANMAGE~!!!! (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Less necro please. If you see a thread that has been inactive for more than a month please feel free to create a new topic on the same subject. This is preferable to resurrecting a dead thread b:victory
This discussion has been closed.