EVENT: GM Meet N' Greet this Friday (Jan. 9, 4 p.m. Pacific)!

2»

Comments

• Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kantorek wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for coming out to meet me! Xarfox couldn't be here today so I had to fill in. I had fun being chased around! Shout out to Heaven's Tear! b:chuckle
    I still hold to it that you were following me!

b:chuckle
  • Lirinala - Sanctuary
    Lirinala - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I thought that the event was actually pretty fun. Meeting a GM, getting a peek at the awesome gear GMs use. (I want a GM Fist of Heaven) and having a chance to talk to them about something was awesome. I even got my question answered. Of course, nobody believed poor little Veno Isala when I said that the whole event was worth it because I was noticed. b:pleased But, I wonder. The answer I got brings up another question. Who gives the GM's orders?

All around, it was great, except for the obvious things. Everyone ignoring the instructions given them, and that one boss attack. Did you guys ever find out who lured Suzerix over there? I was kinda left out of the bunny pets due to my level, which made me a bit sad... Is there a way that future drops could be available to all levels, say by making it an epic level 1? Also, killing those high level monsters was pretty fricking awesome. Nothing like pwning monsters double your level with 300 of your closest strangers. I'd also like to thank the clerics out there for the reses they were having to fire everywhere. YOU GUYS ROCK! All around, I say GOOD EVENT, and I hope to see more of them in the future.
    Proud owner of a support veno and attack cleric.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, all! I really didn t like the event b:sad.... Why? Because It was not organised at all and I couldn t even see the GM, not talking about asking questions or whatever. Secondly nobody ever said when the event was actually over.... And I really wanted to see new stuff and would like to know when will we have it available b:cry I m glad I left before the Suzerix Attack, even though he wouldn t kill me it still would be a waste of charm i guess p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I found it mildly entertaining, but overall it was quite a waste of time. First some mounts were shown, but the place was so full I only got a 10 microsecond glimpse of it. Second, we were given 10 trivia questions, which took more than an hour to work through. :( So other than the few funny moments, that was boring.

Then finally, we hunted some high-level mobs, but for a mid-level player such as myself, I got nothing out of it. Except: I did get one-hit killed when some tree-high wraith boss was instantiated 2m in front of me. That happened a second time too, but the boss didn't direct his ire directly at me, so I only suffered AoE damaged and managed to get out alive. So after 2 hours of nothing particularly interesting (and certainly nothing useful) I left with just a minor loss of EXP...

Oh well.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kantorek wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for coming out to meet me! Xarfox couldn't be here today so I had to fill in. I had fun being chased around! Shout out to Heaven's Tear! b:chuckle

If I had only known -.- But you wouldn't have been in PK anyway so couldn't have killed you! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear
    _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Kantorek didn't have dragonfly though that's the only one I wanted :/

But he had phoenix and crow and ones that looked like crow but different colour
    ya, same here, i really want the dragonfly, and another bird, besides israfel, but also want the dragon mount, i think a cat riding a dragon would be really funnyb:victory
    Character-Class-Level-Server-Faction-Activeness

_CatGirl_-Veno-81-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    AngelOfLies-Cleric-90Sage-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-67-HT-N/A-Not active
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-60-HT-N/A-Not active
    SpiralLight-Mystic-3x-HT-N/A-Main
  • Elmokun - Sanctuary
    Elmokun - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    man i missed it, and all because my laptop decided i should reinstall windows....twice...in 2days, i spent 9 hours installing the game, all i needed was the asian language package installed and i was good to go, then blue screen of death damn.... when will the next one be?
  • darlin
    darlin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:cryi missed the whole thing i even have had my instant reply one in whisper about the meet gm event omg ,,, i had so many questions about stuff in the game. ok so im a big noob . some things are so hard for me to learn about. and i read and read here in forums ( just dont always sign in ) but all to no avail. and when per chance i finally do see a GM in the game i get no reply. b:cry maybe one GM wil come wisk me away and allow me to ask a few questions please.... in anticipation i wait ....
    ( are we going to get more smilies ) this is difficult to choose from JUST these im a duh..
    :confused:
    hi every one Im a nobb! so please handle with care this one hawtie..
  • Aezy - Sanctuary
    Aezy - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Title: GM Meet and Greet
    Date: 2009-03-03

Start off your weekend right with an hour of quality time with your friendly neighborhood GM!

This Friday, GMs will be available on all servers for an hour of unfiltered fun! They will field your questions, engage in friendly duels, showoff upcoming flying mounts and other activities of merriment and amusement! The ONLY thing that happened on the Sanctuary server was spawning of a ton of high level mobs for people to kill. The lower levels could do nothing but sit around and watch, or hit for <300dmg and not be able to collect any of the loot dropped. Overall, it was massive fail.

EDIT: OH, I remember one person asked in WC when a phoenix mount would come out, reply was "Soon".
  • ifura
    ifura Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The ONLY thing that happened on the Sanctuary server was spawning of a ton of high level mobs for people to kill. The lower levels could do nothing but sit around and watch, or hit for <300dmg and not be able to collect any of the loot dropped. Overall, it was massive fail.

EDIT: OH, I remember one person asked in WC when a phoenix mount would come out, reply was "Soon".

True. Nothing happened that was supposed to. It started late, nothing new was shown off, the questions asked were random and had no significance to the game, and no prizes were given out for positive attitude.. I wasted 2 hours there and could have leveled but wanted to see the new mounts to see what I needed to work for.

..thanks gms I'd like my level now for 2 hours of grinding that was stolen from me.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wrong meet and greet!

This was the one from January!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.