Maintainence over! Servers are up!

Comments

• Aubebear - Lost City
    Aubebear - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I feel like a moron clicking on the launcher every 2 minutes.
    Please come up so I can play for like 30 minutes?b:sad
    I gotta get up at 7 for work tomorrow and thats 8 hours of no PWI or anything else enjoyable b:surrender

...I'll have a cookie b:thanks
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hong really isnt as bad as everyone puts him out to be. No one just likes the fact that he pks zhenners. But I dont blame anyone but the zhenner. Being white is just asking for trouble IMO.

being white while zhen is asking for trouble but asking for blackmail for them to leave is criminal. I will no longer zhen with anyone who is in PK.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hong really isnt as bad as everyone puts him out to be. No one just likes the fact that he pks zhenners. But I dont blame anyone but the zhenner. Being white is just asking for trouble IMO.

Its his Holier_than_thou attitude I don't like.. that is all. He's not that bad of a guy. I have personal issues with him, but I won't discuss.

As for hte PK'ing Zhenning thing.. Well The only reason I don't liek it is cause it griefs Blue names, but not necessarily the PK'rs fault entirely. It's also the white namer. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if i fall asleep without updating im not freakin buyin that new fashion b:angry
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Georgemto - Lost City
    Georgemto - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've got no problem waiting GMs, but shouldn't you at least come online and say, i dunno

"Sorry guys, we found out something didn't quite work, you might have to wait another hour or two to get it back up"

or you could phrase it more rude i don't really care
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    then give bms a 200$ cash shop items that gives me such a advantage

Actually they gave you a free one.. Its called a veno.. You can pick one up just about anywhere, put them in your party, and take them with you! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited January 2009
    being white while zhen is asking for trouble but asking for blackmail for them to leave is criminal. I will no longer zhen with anyone who is in PK.

I don't Zhen! ... Maybe I should try it some time.. but It's difficult for me. LOL. I think I'll stick to grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • Forbidden - Heavens Tear
    Forbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no theres a difference. Venos are already strong enough being they get the advantage of having a pet in the first place. giving them a pet that can kill any class really quick is giving them TO MUCH! They should nerf that pet. Or let us have the opportunity to have something like it.
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Enough fashion more mounts and battle pets anddd flying swords and bosses and areas forget these fashion junk another expansion kty

Also, fix glitchs...Tired of archers glitching secret passage, also I can stand INSIDE a building in arch.. I used to be able to fall through a roof..

Im not really into this complaining stuff, I jus wanted to write this n feel special knowing you all took time to read it.

I WANNA SET UP SHOP 40 MINS OVER DUE TIME FOR SERVER UP, SO PUT IT UP SO I CAN WATCH PPL BUY MY STUFF.

Ill be selling 22 trainning scrolls,chain pants,santa top(male),female santa boots, and some other stuff. Buy my stuff or fill my mailbox with 4m+ for my calamity axe funds, see you all when u stop by my shop..im honestly bored here out of my mind b:cryb:cry
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
    edited January 2009
    I've got no problem waiting GMs, but shouldn't you at least come online and say, i dunno

"Sorry guys, we found out something didn't quite work, you might have to wait another hour or two to get it back up"

The GM already replied to this thread. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2009

A sword and axe that does the same bleed damage would work for me b:laugh
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Have a look a couple pages back Kantorek did post that due to some technical difficultys the servers are not up yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubebear - Lost City
    Aubebear - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    **** IT b:angry
    Nah I'm not mad b:victory
    I think I'll smoke a cigarette and hit the dust though, cya
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Get the gold hh90 axe...

I took a 6k damage skill from a werebeast using a +3 one... complete B.S.
    Same result with archers using a +8 hh90 bow, pretty much, exept they take 2-3 shots to kill me instead of 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • FamelessVeno - Heavens Tear
    FamelessVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey guyz i dont reply much ... ya im goin watch my 2nd movie i live est time ... only 4.41am n i cant get sleep ... b:sadb:surrender ... i want my herc b:cry .... please make herc more powerful b:pleased
    edited January 2009
    I mean really! Have you seen like 20 frickin Phoenix in TW. They are more deadly than the characters themselves. Its insane!
    edited January 2009
    no theres a difference. Venos are already strong enough being they get the advantage of having a pet in the first place. giving them a pet that can kill any class really quick is giving them TO MUCH! They should nerf that pet. Or let us have the opportunity to have something like it.

Lets not start this fight here. Please. QQ It's age old never going to change. I have my downfalls as a Veno.. like no HP, I can be 1shot, pet or no pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • RubyGloom - Lost City
    RubyGloom - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I feel like a moron clicking on the launcher every 2 minutes.
    Please come up so I can play for like 30 minutes?b:sad
    I gotta get up at 7 for work tomorrow and thats 8 hours of no PWI or anything else enjoyable b:surrender

...I'll have a cookie b:thanks

Yea I am doing it too...
    Every like 5 minutes i click it and hope to see " Patch update"
    Then i frown and come back here to be sad and talk to you guys...

Oooo Cookies?!!?! b:thanks pwease
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jtune - Heavens Tear
    Jtune - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Actually they gave you a free one.. Its called a veno.. You can pick one up just about anywhere, put them in your party, and take them with you!

but then id be required to share <.<
    edited January 2009
    lol im not fighting with no one. just giving my honest opinion. if someone takes it overboard they are the ones with temper problems =p.. i love everyone!
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    u shut up u...b:laugh or i kick ur ...s in game..b:chuckle..5 more min and i go to workb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Truename - Heavens Tear
    Truename - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    *hands out cookies*

there ya go
  • FamelessVeno - Heavens Tear
    FamelessVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    damn ... i guess i dont have life ... b:shocked ... waiting for update n watching online movies b:sad
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    at least i got to lvl my cleric from lvl 1-9 in the last 5 mins on snowmen :D
    Back.
    edited January 2009
    2 people in my house have one and i use em. lol technically i have 2 myself. but even when i use it on someone. i still think its over powered
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    rawr waiting so long...
    and REN give me your MONEY xD
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Make a character on Lost City and pm Cancer on how to play a werefox with a phoenix. Hardly any downfalls with a werefox with the most rigged thing in the game of PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgemto - Lost City
    Georgemto - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Oh thanks, i mustve somehow skipped that page, while reading the 11, maybe 12 when this gets posted, page topic. Then stop complaining people. Maybe you should phone a friend and catch up...if you have a friend to phone that is.
  • TiVan - Heavens Tear
    TiVan - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    damn ... i guess i dont have life ... b:shocked ... waiting for update n watching online movies b:sad

online movies FTW! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    u shut up u...b:laugh or i kick ur ...s in game..b:chuckle..5 more min and i go to workb:cry

lmao neky!!! come get me baby!!!! you know which vent to find me on =p