Healing? Mana? Buffing? Mana? @_@

2»

Comments

• Seilen - Heavens Tear
    Seilen - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Honestly Klath, you're an idiot.

OP, try kiting with cyclone, and notice the difference in mana consumption, vs tanking a mob. You can time your 'safe' distance on cyclone on the refresh itself. You can also kite archers and casters, because cyclone and its refresh have a greater range than your target's casting/archery range.

Keep track of the time it takes you to kill 10 mobs in both methods. (Including meditation)

If you look at our tree, it is plain we have the ability to kite very well, and mana efficiently, which is the reason of this thread.

Also it is good practice to learn how to do it, for in a TW, you really don't want to tank that blademaster.
    At 1st kiting only work on meele mobs and more then 80% are magic and some of them have even greater attack range then you..
    Also archer have greater attack range then cleric.

And its also faster killing without kiting, at least for magic mobs (meele do too much dmg) as they usually die in 3-5 hits.

Best mobs to gring on are poison as we have purify and poison attack only stack slowly till get to serious damage (mob long time before this can happen).
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What i do to bring my mana back up wen its low is to let it go down almost all the way but not so much that im not capable of casting 2-3 more skills. Then i use a pot that recovers more mp then i have (usually apocethary pot) so i can keep spamming and still end up with top mana. Then while thats on cooldown i use normal pots to keep mana at a good lvl and repeat. However i dont know your level so i dont know wat pots u have access too.
  • VenofoxPoisn - Heavens Tear
    VenofoxPoisn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the one powder mentioned above is godly. i almost never have to wait for mp and it helps alot. also if you dont want to heal ur self alot up ur apoth skills buy doing life powder. use it and for 10 mins u get 50 hp a second. u regen faster then monster can deal. so u never almost have to wory bout it.