WHO IS THE BEST PKer!!!

1235»

Comments

• Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wtf? Why are all the PvE people are boys? Thats just creeps me out... (Carebear)

@ (QQ with carebear)

*sigh* Why are everyone on Lost City or Harshlands are all guys.... Isn't there one girl in there? (Less carebear but still carebear)

W/e <.< (Dontcarebear)
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wtf? Why are all the PvE people are boys? Thats just creeps me out... (Carebear)

@ (QQ with carebear)

*sigh* Why are everyone on Lost City or Harshlands are all guys.... Isn't there one girl in there? (Less carebear but still carebear)

W/e <.< (Dontcarebear)

Then go join them. I'm assuming you are female or are you just another guy that likes to use female characters?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Werebeast - FlameZ outleveled, outgeared, banned
    Venomancer - Cancer, or Purple before phoenix was released. Cancer sure, purple? really?
    Archer - Envy, or Diego.pvp archers really aren't that much different. I don't know if anyone really stands out. Those two do only because they pvp a lot.
    Cleric - Clerics don't PK and Xtacy said he would go mad PKing at 9x, but never did.Deadbone? Column?
    Warrior - I have never seen a warrior solo PK other than Deity.Good pk warrior knows how to stunlock. That eliminates deity, and leaves it open to a few more.
    Mage - Elayne because he must be good if LTX always say the f word whenever they die to him.Same as archers, for the most part mage pk is hard to stand out in. Either you can oneshot people or you can kill them otherwise.

IMHO anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Venomancer - Cancer, or Purple before phoenix was released.

:O

The Pre-Phoenix era, those were better times, but I still take out a bird user with me!
    b:chuckle
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isutan - Harshlands
    Isutan - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Then go join them. I'm assuming you are female or are you just another guy that likes to use female characters?

heh, seems nobody realises that only 8% of the female characters are actually female, 90% male, 1% other, 1% GM
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    heh, seems nobody realises that only 8% of the female characters are actually female, 90% male, 1% other, 1% GM

That is the most stupid pointless annoying statement I have ever read lol...
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That is the most stupid pointless annoying statement I have ever read lol...
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought so.
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]