WHO IS THE BEST PKer!!!

Comments

• Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Next!

On Topic: Ok, I'd say Wei is the best on HT since that phoenix will pretty much **** anyone at the moment seeing how just about every single 90+ is a robe/light armor.

Wow, do they also have.. dare I say it... HEAVEN WFs there? :O *dun-dun-duuuuuun/dramatic gasp from the audience*
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    best pker on heaven tear?are you joking lol?doesnt exist pk on a pve server lol

on lost city my top 3 pker is

1)Shinzoko best gear archer ingame good skill 7k hp full dex archer

2)Deity best gear wr on server good skill

3)every venomancer 9x with phoenix

warmachine cant post on this topic being worse pk character on whole lost city server...i mean this guy is so dumb...he "pk" ppl in red status whitout dolls and he dropped his set 90+5 to a enemy guild lol
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    raven wrote: »

3)every venomancer 7-9x with phoenix

warmachine cant post on this topic being worse pk character on whole lost city server...i mean this guy is so dumb...he "pk" ppl in red status whitout dolls and he dropped his set 90+5 to a enemy guild lol

This.

As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009

3)every venomancer 9x with phoenix

and the +5 was a gift :\

and yeah pretty much phoenix ruins this games pvp and imbalnces the werefox class.

The bee bleed was bad enough, pheonix is just stupid.

Daikokus bleed hits me for 2.5k. I have 3.5k life, first ticks my heiro, next two kills me no matter what.

Broken as ****.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Deity may have the best gear (and paid the gms to raise the chip cost of his axe after his guild got 2 in an attempt to stay that way, big baby), but he has no skill at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009

lmao, I dropped 1 part "not the whole set" and guess what I have it back and it's +5 again b:shocked

Pretty sure the whole server knows you're by far a worse player than I ever was trust me even conqueror wouldn't agree to your statement pointing out that I am "bad". You're the one that targets werebeasts in pvp, perdition werebeasts, perdition plume shielded EPs you 1v1 deity and ask us to kill him while you do it ( which we refuse ). You slave people in HH to get your own set and then you leave people with nothing... proof? Why do you think Holysky and Tigerlily left?

You're an hypocrite and ever since you got kicked from bloodlust you started to make false claims. You accused Daikoku of stealing guild funds when he's was for quite a while the 9x with the worst gear on the server aka 1shot status by about every class (now he's quite harder to kill >.> damn heavy WFs). Just to help to your credibility you then accuse myself, inflamez and yoshiki of stealing guild funds. Off course you would go to Guardianz because that's where all the rejects go I mean who else would want of a 9x werebeast that doesn't know how to play his class and never gets on vent so has no clue wtf is going on during TWs, you were arguably the worst cata puller I've ever seen. Next.

// Ontopic

Best pking class is obviously a Hell WF with a high level phoenix.

Shinzoko does have godly gear but he has no brain, so I wouldn't consider him in the top3.
    The bee bleed was bad enough, pheonix is just stupid.

Daikokus bleed hits me for 2.5k. I have 3.5k life, first ticks my heiro, next two kills me no matter what.

Broken as ****.

If you think that's broken a phoenix bleed ticked me for 1.6 - 1.7k per tick and I'm wearing heavy armor. GG debuff.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My top 3 :

1. Cancer
    2. Cancer with a phoenix
    3. Cancer with pots and a phoenix

While I figured out how to kill Cancer without vigor, and I am sure as a WB, Grim should be able to take down Cancer, but we can never kill as efficiently as him. While we spend 20 minutes chasing down a mage, Cancer can **** a full party through kiting and sending his phoenix in for the kill. Thats why he is the most feared pker in PWI atm. Well until bleed is fixed at least, if it ever will be which I really doubt.
    Deity may have the best gear (and paid the gms to raise the chip cost of his axe after his guild got 2 in an attempt to stay that way, big baby), but he has no skill at all.

Typical sore loser.

1. If GM listens to me, all of the phoenixes would be fixed long ago as BloodLust has way more phoenixes than we do.

2. We farmed our GX for Luis the NORMAL way. Not my problem that your guild suck balls and can't even tank a single belial run with your 7x WB.

3. A person who gets **** daily with a phoenix should not talk. Seriously, the GM is like, here is a phoenix, now go **** faces. But for some reasons, you just refuse to win. Maybe the game hates you and nerfed your phoenix? I don't know but I do know that you are pretty much a free kill for everyone ranging from level 70-90 even when your phoenix is out.
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    lmao, I dropped 1 part "not the whole set" and guess what I have it back and it's +5 again b:shocked

Pretty sure the whole server knows you're by far a worse player than I ever was trust me even conqueror wouldn't agree to your statement pointing out that I am "bad". You're the one that targets werebeasts in pvp, perdition werebeasts, perdition plume shielded EPs you 1v1 deity and ask us to kill him while you do it ( which we refuse ). You slave people in HH to get your own set and then you leave people with nothing... proof? Why do you think Holysky and Tigerlily left?

You're an hypocrite and ever since you got kicked from bloodlust you started to make false claims. You accused Daikoku of stealing guild funds when he's was for quite a while the 9x with the worst gear on the server aka 1shot status by about every class (now he's quite harder to kill >.> damn heavy WFs). Just to help to your credibility you then accuse myself, inflamez and yoshiki of stealing guild funds. Off course you would go to Guardianz because that's where all the rejects go I mean who else would want of a 9x werebeast that doesn't know how to play his class and never gets on vent so has no clue wtf is going on during TWs, you were arguably the worst cata puller I've ever seen. Next.

// Ontopic

Best pking class is obviously a Hell WF with a high level phoenix.

Shinzoko does have godly gear but he has no brain, so I wouldn't consider him in the top3.

If you think that's broken a phoenix bleed ticked me for 1.6 - 1.7k per tick and I'm wearing heavy armor. GG debuff.

i'm unkillable 1 vs 1 and i got no fear of phoenix in fact i never lost 1 vs 1 against 1 venomancer..well also 2 vs 1...mieze and meloveyou cant kill me with 2 phoenix rofl...they killed pnut and pandalord and could not kill me after 5 minuts...cancer is same i got more high pdef and hp on whole server..no reason of be scared....i cant kill heavy build veno but they cant kill me as well.

whole server known i'm best wb ingame.

Whole server known warmachine and flamez steal guild funds for them **** and i got SS proof of a high officer saying me EVERYthing dear warmachine.

whole server known i'm trustly.

whole server known bloodlust will try to steal rq members when gz will have all rq territory.(flamez want backstab pandora when rq will have less than 3 lands)).

whole server known flamez used 800 million(guild money) for 1000 chips+35m+13m+ grade 8 gx+grade 5 90 set+grade 5 necklace.

whole server known warmachine stole guild funds(salary) for his grade 5 set+hercules for his nub veno+grade 7 gems for his own set..and whole server known warmachine has no money and dont farm and he only steal and scam.Warnubw as removed from director.

bs over daikoku was fake and is was for fun..sadly every my word about BL is truth...only yoshiki is a good guy in bl(all officer)

yoshiki never stole nothing in bl he only tryed cover ur actions and flamez actions..and he known i apologized for accuse him.

half guild(bl) hate you because you want gx doing nothing now.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    i'm unkillable 1 vs 1 and i got no fear of phoenix in fact i never lost 1 vs 1 against 1 venomancer..well also 2 vs 1...mieze and meloveyou cant kill me with 2 phoenix rofl...they killed pnut and pandalord and could not kill me after 5 minuts...cancer is same i got more high pdef and hp on whole server..no reason of be scared....i cant kill heavy build veno but they cant kill me as well.

You're definitely hard to kill but does that make you good? Nope.

Hahaha that's almost as funny as George Bush getting shoes thrown at.

Whole server known warmachine and flamez steal guild funds for them **** and i got SS proof of a high officer saying me EVERYthing dear warmachine.

Then post it?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what they think. Not.
    whole server known bloodlust will try to steal rq members when gz will have all rq territory.(flamez want backstab pandora when rq will have less than 3 lands)).

Pretty sure Conqueror will take more territories from RQ than GZ will but yeah whatever.
    whole server known flamez used 800 million(guild money) for 1000 chips+35m+13m+ grade 8 gx+grade 5 90 set+grade 5 necklace.

whole server known warmachine stole guild funds(salary) for his grade 5 set+hercules for his nub veno+grade 7 gems for his own set..and whole server known warmachine has no money and dont farm and he only steal and scam.Warnubw as removed from director.

I don't even think it's needed for me to defend myself as well as inflamez because everyone clearly knows you're a moron but I'll, just for the hell of it to clear everything out one last time.

800 milion really? So no one in the guild got any sort of money except inflamez for nearly 8 weeks really? The chips were farmed with 10 mil / week fund for Cube (Mirages and stuff) Something everyone in the guild was aware of and agreed on because we were planning to farm more than one GX that way. Then the 35 mil was also discussed to buy the Belial mats and everyone agreed on that point as well. What you fail to understand is that inflamez never had a salary for himself anyways all the money went to the guild and he never used the guild money for his stuff simply his RL money. Hell, he put a lot of his OWN real-life money into the guild itself. The GX was +ed with his own money, the necklace dropped from fb89. Seriously how much more ******** are you going to make up?

Now my case :

Obviously I stole guild funds for my set yeah really raven. My Gems : 10 milion for hitting 90, you got the same, lorelai got the same, pyrocide got the same, fierydevil got the same. Some of the parts that are +5 from my set were +ed by lorelai with her own money I strongly refused at first because there was no reason for her to do such a thing but she absolutely wanted to give me a present so I decided to take it... (Anyways not much I could do about it she crafted my set and ran away with the piece to +it before giving it back to me) The rest of the + were done with the leftover from the 10mil and cumulated salary.

Hercules :

It tooks me a week to farm it, saved up my salary for two weeks to spend it on it (1.4ish mil per week)
    I spent the week farming mid mats and high mats to sell them (3k mid mats, 2.5k high mats) -> I don't farm? Go and ask pnut he saw me a couple of times, wesura, law, saw me as well, Mezzy, Deity, Shizo, Haiz, Elayne, Shinzoko, can all confirm you they saw me all week farming mid mats all day there. I also sold a bunch of **** I had in my bank : spare CS flying sword, random fashions from bikini event, HH mats that were given to me to cover cost during HH runs,... everything. Either me or Mestrix had a shop in front of the wine guy for the whole week at all time. Mestrix also gave me a lil hand by giving me about 700-800 sources. Lastly, I farmed nearly 8k herbs for my guild who rewarded me with 4 mil, everyone else who farmed herbs also received money based on the amount of herbs they handed vs the amount needed. Direct quote from our forums :

IGN Special High Medium
    Value 700 500 600 Salary
    Veronica 110 409 300.400
    FieryDevil 535 2847 585 2.149.000
    Herr_Liebe 348 220 306.000
    Ahira 249 149.400
    TaNk 708 1047 982.200
    warmachine 1967 5028 271 4.053.500

[That's not the complete tab but just so you see I'm not making **** up]

If you think its impossible to farm ~15mil in one week doing that then you fail. I'm the scammer? I'm pretty sure you're the one who just ran away with Ballin's +5-6 XS and refuses to hand them back, hypocrite.(next page for the rest)
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009

bs over daikoku was fake and is was for fun..sadly every my word about BL is truth...only yoshiki is a good guy in bl(all officer)

yoshiki never stole nothing in bl he only tryed cover ur actions and flamez actions..and he known i apologized for accuse him.

and
    Warnubw as removed from director.

Half guild hate me? Are you serious? I've never claimed to be a good leader but my leadership abilities have never been questionned. I doubt you even took the time to ask inflamez why he removed me? He removed me because I went inactive for a week while he was on the sea for two weeks,I won't hide it ... I think it's kinda a lame move from him after all the time but whatever... that was his decision and I've never been in bloodlust because of my rank and I haven't stopped doing what I used to do when I was director even tho I no longer am. If they hate me that much I wonder why some of them were actually pissed off @ the fact that I was stripped from my rank. Go and ask anyone that has left BloodLust or thought about leaving how much work I did to try to keep them in the guild. I had to do a whole HH 2-3 run with my OWN MONEY EXPENSE because you never finished to farm Lrod's HH90 set because you were too much of a greedy fker and you wanted to farm YOUR RING before his set. Yes I want Gx pretty sure everyone wants it, the first two GX were promised to inflamez and me a long time ago so that's why I was picky about it... I always try to keep my word and I expect the same from the people around me, I've been in this guild from level 40ish and dedicated a lot of my time to the guild ever since then ( unlike you who never helped anyone or strongly asked for a gold hiero for a mere fb69 run, you even pked your own guildies to get into grind parties) so I don't think I'm asking too much. I might flame a lot sometimes or not have the best leading abilities but I'm definitely not a scammer and I never stole any money from Bloodlust. Shut the hell up.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009

这是一个愚蠢的声明...我认为你是一个白痴。

:O...

If this is true, then no wonder BL seems to have a weird vibe? BL just doesn't seem like BL from a couple months or so ago.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Nevermind, just read warmachine's last 2 posts. (I always take long to respond :/)
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OMG, can't believe I read all that. But ya, I won't take sides but just want to comment on something I found to be interesting.
    800 milion really? So no one in the guild got any sort of money except inflamez for nearly 8 weeks really? The chips were farmed with 10 mil / week fund for Cube (Mirages and stuff) Something everyone in the guild was aware of and agreed on because we were planning to farm more than one GX that way. Then the 35 mil was also discussed to buy the Belial mats and everyone agreed on that point as well. What you fail to understand is that inflamez never had a salary for himself anyways all the money went to the guild and he never used the guild money for his stuff simply his RL money. Hell, he put a lot of his OWN real-life money into the guild itself. The GX was +ed with his own money, the necklace dropped from fb89. Seriously how much more ******** are you going to make up?

So basically grim got around 125m+ from guild just for his GX, take or give a few.

The necklace was from cube as well because he has humbug on. I think you are confusing it with the physical necklace from FB.
    Obviously I stole guild funds for my set yeah really raven. My Gems : 10 milion for hitting 90, you got the same, lorelai got the same, pyrocide got the same, fierydevil got the same.

That is about on par with what we get from Conq (level 90+ gets free +6 weapon)

In my opinion, what Grim got from the guild seems a bit much but as long as your guildies are fine with it, there is nothing to dispute here.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    The necklace was from cube as well because he has humbug on. I think you are confusing it with the physical necklace from FB.

Yeah my bad, you're right about the necklace not sure if he farmed it through HH or cube but it's whatever to me.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    You're definitely hard to kill but does that make you good? Nope.

lawl...wb must survive this is reason why exist wb..more hp mean perdition more strong and as deity wrote in old post wb killing method is perdition+onslaught+debuff no other way.On chinese server there are more heaven wb than hell and there is 1 reason...

but i understand...warmachine has no experience on pw this is first time he play here...mr 4k hp wr.Too much funny his attack teams on conqueror war lol, 2 team 12 ppl 4 wb 4 cleric 2wr...you known nothing and nothing about tw **** anb still you want lead BL.I played in serious guilds as warlord and reborn whitout ventrilo,BL with you has 0 chance of win 1 single tw against 1 organized guild....you won first war with conqueror only because i did my job well..clearing conq mages and clerics,,now gg you lost me and you will lose also more members soon.

Hahaha that's almost as funny as George Bush getting shoes thrown at.

wb exist for survive in pk and tw.Hell wb with gx is worse copy of hell wr with gx...pointless..

deity will be always more strong than pandalord or flamez.

Then post it?

no need.this person is also trying to save blt so no need.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what they think. Not.

i'm trustly in fact i still farm HH with my old team...and i'
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    i dont farm with lily and sky because they left..sky also was nto really in our team...i still farm with lrod amber and fiery... in fact i think them as friends also in different guilds

Pretty sure Conqueror will take more territories from RQ than GZ will but yeah whatever.

lol you and flamez dont care...important is steal all rq members...you admit it too lol

warmachine no need defend yourself its pointless ...you use girls on net for get personal advantage in money and maybe other things...youa re worse type of person on net.
    Yuu was removed from director because 1 officer found out you didnt pay salary to load of low lvl members and other ppl had salary reduced.. you stole guild funds from salary of everyone ..no wonder i had 800k when bl had 120m/1 week...you cant hide it...maybe who knewn cover ur ****..but load of ppl now known truth...

for gx....you did nothing for bl ..ballin deserve gx ..and trust me 50% of BL hate you lol...you want gx whitout do a ****..as flamez...
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    but i understand...warmachine has no experience on pw this is first time he play here...mr 4k hp wr.Too much funny his attack teams on conqueror war lol, 2 team 12 ppl 4 wb 4 cleric 2wr...you known nothing and nothing about tw **** anb still you want lead BL.I played in serious guilds as warlord and reborn whitout ventrilo,BL with you has 0 chance of win 1 single tw against 1 organized guild....you won first war with conqueror only because i did my job well..clearing conq mages and clerics,,now gg you lost me and you will lose also more members soon.

4k hp lol seems like every time it's going down o_O I have 7.8k hp and once I have a decent helmet + cape with stones and hp necklace I'll have 9k+ hp easily. When we defended Conqueror, I did make the 2 attack parties,

1st Party :

2 WB
    2 EP
    1 WR
    1 EA

2nd Pt :

2 WB
    2 EP
    1 WR
    1 WF with phoenix ( I wasn't too sure about that but cancer begged me for it)

Might not be the best setup ever I agree, but I did this based on what I thought would work well and I think CQ can confirm that these two parties were actually working decently.

We won because of you? I never thought someone would make such a claim. TW's outcome can't possibly be decided upon one person, you're the miserable WB that goes lane C when we call a lane B push. True I don't have much TW leading experience but you never were on vent so I'm not quite sure how you can judge of my abilities to lead. But I'm pretty sure I replaced Inflamez while he was gone and everything went smooth. I lead quite a large amount of PvPs, ganks as well. Your arguments are trash, quite honestly.
    wb exist for survive in pk and tw.Hell wb with gx is worse copy of hell wr with gx...pointless..

deity will be always more strong than pandalord or flamez.

Gx is just a more powerful version of XS with very slightly less hp, if XS is good for a WB why would Gx be bad?

i'm trustly in fact i still farm HH with my old team...and i'

Your old team? Who?

Lorelai hasn't played in quite a while
    Holysky and TigerLily hate your fking face
    I don't know about Fierydevil
    same for Insane
    Lrod was quite unhappy about how you slaved him
    I spent a week in HH with you and you gave me 4 horns? I had to find a new team to get my set ZzZ

Anyways, I'm done with you every time you post you come back with more bull***, quit trying no one believes you.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    4k hp lol seems like everytime it's going down o_O I have 7.8k hp and once I have a decent helmet + cape with stones and hp necklace I'll have 9k+ hp easily. When were defended Conqueror, the one that we won I did make the 2 attack parties,

1st Party :

2 WB
    2 EP
    1 WR
    1 EA

2nd Pt :

2 WB
    2 EP
    1 WR
    1 WF with phoenix ( I wasn't too sure about that but cancer begged me for it)

Might not be the best setup ever I agree, but I did this based on what I thought would work well and I think CQ can confirm that these two parties were actually working decently.

We won because of you? I never thought someone would make such a claim. TW's outcome can't possibly be decided upon one person, you're the miserable WB that goes lane C when we call a lane B push. True I don't have much TW leading experience but you never were on vent so I'm not quite sure how you can judge of my abilities to lead. But I'm pretty sure I replaced Inflamez while he was gone and everything went smooth. I lead quite a large of PvPs, ganks as well. Your arguments are trash, quite honestly.

Gx is just a more powerful version of XS with very slightly less hp, if XS is good for a WB why would Gx be bad?

Your old team? Who?

Lorelai hasn't played in quite a while
    Holysky and TigerLily hate your fking face
    I don't know about Fierydevil
    same for Insane
    Lrod was quite unhappy about how you slaved him
    I spent a week in HH with you and you gave me 4 horns?

Anyways, I'm done with you everything you post you come back with more bull***, quit trying no one believes you.

you send 2 party in attack on a defensive war against 1 strong enemy as conq...your a ****...and only 2 DD?this is stupid lol...

1 person do big difference in tw specialy barbarian...lol

in reborn we won against new era only thx to 1 wb (kaka)

poor idiot..gx need 27x str,xs need 21x str....perdition with gx turn more weak only onslaught turn more strong but at price of 60 vita lol...

lrod and amber are my friends.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    warmachine no need defend yourself its pointless ...you use girls on net for get personal advantage in money and maybe other things...youa re worse type of person on net.

Wtf? I use the girls on net to get personal advantage? How so? I'm the one who payed to get married with Mestrix. So I'm not sure how I'm using her. I never ever asked Lorelai anything either, in fact I was strongly against her giving me anything. (she offered dolls and hieros quite a few times). I'm sorry if they like me and didn't like you, let me quote you

"how do you get the best girls man give me some tips"

Yuu was removed from director because 1 officer found out you didnt pay salary to load of low lvl members and other ppl had salary reduced.. you stole guild funds from salary of everyone ..no wonder i had 800k when bl had 120m/1 week...you cant hide it...maybe who knewn cover ur ****..but load of ppl now known truth...

lol, there is one time were people got salary reduced and its when me and inflamez fked in the amount of money we were handing out and we ended running out of money. You always had over 1 mil per week as salary and always asked for more. Filthy Liar. Or maybe you are talking about the week before I went inactive where nobody sent me their TW party list where I had to use my own SS to know who attended and what not where I ended up missing roughly 15 people and I had to wait till people PMed about it. Honestly if I had done any of that he would of kicked me long time ago. Not to mention that 95% of the time it was inflamez sending the money, I was juts giving him names and levels. I never stole any money shut your mouth already.

for gx....you did nothing for bl ..ballin deserve gx ..and trust me 50% of BL hate you lol...you want gx whitout do a ****..as flamez...

I did nothing for BL? What have YOU done, what has anyone done that I haven't done? Tell me also why Ballin would deserve it more than me? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it because he does but I don't see why he would and I wouldn't.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009

you have the hp to live thru it, basically no normal archer or robe class does
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Best pker:

1. lvl 90 phoenix
    2. lvl 80 phoenix
    3. lvl 70 phoenix

I dont even bother try to defend phoenix 1v1 its pointless because any archer or robe is dead in 2-3 sec as soon as the stun + bleed lands. Even if u have +8 gear youre a jailbait if the phoenix gets close. You can only do one thing and thats die and than go QQ and send more tickets about bleed/phoenix to support. Than go play another game where the classes are balanced b:bye.

And yes i do hate "ravens fking face" but so does alot of people that used to play with him. I have him on blacklist and i just try to avoid him in game. Just gonna say he is not a very nice person, and leave it at that. Have fun arguing with him lol.
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Best pker:

1. lvl 90 phoenix
    2. lvl 80 phoenix
    3. lvl 70 phoenix
    This b:beatupb:shedtear
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Best pker:

1. lvl 90 phoenix
    2. lvl 80 phoenix
    3. lvl 70 phoenix

And Level 100 phoenix = you win the game don't bother login in you could just headbutt your keyboard and beat people.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    And Level 100 phoenix = you win the game don't bother login in you could just headbutt your keyboard and beat people.

Hey! That's not right! First we hit Alt+5, Then we can sleep/read a book/phone home/cook a meal for three/check our downloads and come back to the game to find our enemies dead. b:pleased

25% more exp and i get to be the 3rd best Pker whoo. I'll find one of those nice squishy RQ mages and eat their buffs. Once the doom keys are pressed I'll alt+tab out and check the sports news, just for fun b:victory
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    How can a veno kill 5 peoples? o-o

Chain stunning warrior keeps the phoenix stunned, others kill the weakass.
    Also jump in water, it helps too. :P (lols.)
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Best pker:

1. lvl 90 phoenix
    2. lvl 80 phoenix
    3. lvl 70 phoenix

I dont even bother try to defend phoenix 1v1 its pointless because any archer or robe is dead in 2-3 sec as soon as the stun + bleed lands. Even if u have +8 gear youre a jailbait if the phoenix gets close. You can only do one thing and thats die and than go QQ and send more tickets about bleed/phoenix to support. Than go play another game where the classes are balanced b:bye.

And yes i do hate "ravens fking face" but so does alot of people that used to play with him. I have him on blacklist and i just try to avoid him in game. Just gonna say he is not a very nice person, and leave it at that. Have fun arguing with him lol.

i known only 1 person that dont want to play with me anymore and its tigerlily..no other people,,

you have more ppl that hate you(ex buddys) watch to me lrod and amber compared to ppl that hate me(only you)

but hey lily you lie on your age on your gender and on your own live...lol....please join back BL i want destroy you with warmachine and flamez.

if you guys are scared of phoenix..lol only kill phoenix first and after veno...its 3-4 hits for a good archer
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    if you guys are scared of phoenix..lol only kill phoenix first and after veno...its 3-4 hits for a good archer

You haven't fought a decent Phoenix yet have you? b:embarrass
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    i known only 1 person that dont want to play with me anymore and its tigerlily..no other people,,

you have more ppl that hate you(ex buddys) watch to me lrod and amber compared to ppl that hate me(only you)

but hey lily you lie on your age on your gender and on your own live...lol....please join back BL i want destroy you with warmachine and flamez.

it takes me 8 shots to kill a 95 pheonix, with 2 crits. 10 shots if you want to count the two that missed. +4 88 mold :s it shouldnt take that many hits...
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    it takes me 8 shots to kill a 95 pheonix, with 2 crits. 10 shots if you want to count the two that missed. +4 88 mold :s it shouldnt take that many hits...

depend on veno anyway...

is daikoku str/vita build or int/str build?if he is int/str you can kill him in 2 hits lighting+heaven frost arrow with a good xbow...if he is str/vita you must kill his phoenix...

phoenix is op anyway i admit it...also at low levels..but archers were killed easy also with bee or scorpion on MY

archer class need 1 big boost for high level..atm is worse class in whole game for pvp
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    actually i believe raven, phoenix isnt a hard thing for a barb to survive. Pandalord for example is a veno eater.

Envy, did you tried to use fury explosion to kill the phoenix? (curious)