Report New Forum Design Bugs Here Please

Options
13»

Comments

• Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    in lvl rank list, check sanctuary list...there is type sancuary not sanctuary, its actually pretty funny b:chuckle
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    just a quick fyi - there's a handful of corrections that will be made over the next day or two. Can't really get into the specifics but some of them are items from Amiris' list and others are 'behind the scenes' stuff that most users won't notice.

some of the bigger issues will be examined in detail next week when certain members of our engineering team return from vacation.

thanks to everyone for the detailed feedback thus far. very, very helpful indeed.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Now that you are polishing the Forum, any chances on implementing a "Report a Post" button?
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Glad I could help. I'll be checking the list for changes every day, so you guys be sure to do something ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just realised last night, was too tired to post in here then, that when you get a pm from someone there is only a reply button but nothing if you want to redirect it to someone else. Only options right now are Reply and Delete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I see the spacing at the top got solved.

-Page stretches when uploading images. Text in that post stretches as well, making them nearly unreadable. So far, this only occurs in Firefox 3.0*SOMEWHAT SOLVED*
    -The thread icons are messed up. Only locked and stickied threads function properly.
    -Private message buttons turn invisible or simply disappear.*SOLVED*
    -Online/offline dot removed everywhere but on the account details page.
    -Issues with quoting *SOLVED*
    -Non-boxed dropdown windows appear far down the screen. This apparently depends on the user, not the browser. *SOLVED*
    -Larger spacing between header and forum.*SOLVED*

-Posts are no longer numbered, making it impossible to reference separate posts.*SOLVED*
    -Some buttons (though only 'Preview' confirmed right now) still have the old look. *SOLVED*

-The 'Advanced' button when editing a post is surrounded by a black frame.
    -When editing a post, all buttons except advanced have big white frames around them.
    -Personal messages get stretched.
    -The text at the top (the "itinerary") is surrounded by a black frame.
    -No pm forwarding option
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I do not believe the PvP Rankings for Santuary Server are updating with a decent frequency. for over a week the results are the same and I know I have done a lot more than 6 kills like the low people on the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Some edit post stuff got solved or half solved. All buttons at the bottom of that got fixed, buttons at the top (like color) still have a white background.

-Page stretches when uploading images. Text in that post stretches as well, making them nearly unreadable. So far, this only occurs in Firefox 3.0*SOMEWHAT SOLVED*
    -The thread icons are messed up. Only locked and stickied threads function properly.
    -Issues with quoting *SOLVED*
    -Non-boxed dropdown windows appear far down the screen. This apparently depends on the user, not the browser. *SOLVED*

-Posts are no longer numbered, making it impossible to reference separate posts.*SOLVED*
    -Some buttons (though only 'Preview' confirmed right now) still have the old look. *SOLVED*
    -The 'Advanced' button when editing a post is surrounded by a black frame.*SOLVED*

-When editing a post, all buttons except advanced have big white frames around them.*PARTIALLY SOLVED*
    -No pm forwarding option
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thank you Amiris for compiling the list and updating it b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No problem. I'm looking forward to you guys fixing the first two items on the list, as they're really bothering me, and probably many others >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm having issues quick-replying in Chrome 1.0.154.36. Post reply works, but clicking quickreply.gif only updates Multi-Quote/Multi-Off. The issue seems to come and go unreliably, especially if I go to a page that's been previously visited or hard refreshed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I had some issues with quick reply as well. It works fine, but if I select quote after doing a quick reply somewhere, every post I've quickreplied to gets quoted (usually under the post, by clicking "you have selected x posts that are not part of this thread. Quote these posts as well?"
    The post I try to quote doesn't get quoted then, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Figured I should get an update in. Two new things found:

-Issues with quoting *UN-SOLVED*

-The 'Advanced' button when editing a post is surrounded by a black frame.*SOLVED*

-When editing a post, all buttons except advanced have big white frames around them.*PARTIALLY SOLVED*
    -No pm forwarding option.
    -Clicking on Quick Reply triggers multiquote as well. On some browsers, that's all it does.
    -Clicking on Cancel when editing a post causes the edit button to disappear until you refresh the page.

Edit: Quoting needs solving again, it doesn't quote what it's supposed to. No clue what's causing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    When clicking to "Edit Signature" on User Profile, a 404 error will show up, link:
    http://pwi-forum2.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
    I dont know why that "2" is there, but works by removing it.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I can confirm Klath's problem. This is apparently a new bug, must've happened recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @Klath - Good find.

They should have it fixed soon *crosses paws*

EDIT: Fixed. Check my sig!!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.