OMG LC watch out

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
uh-hunh, thats right, sticky is coming to invade your server =x. im coming from my 80 barb on Heavens Tear. i came for the pvp, too much QQ in HT. at least i can do something about it here. b:laugh cant wait to own.... i mean see you all ingame =)
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    There qq on Tea party sever? you aren't going to like ours so much more qq in WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yes, but i can vent my anger by going out on random 10 hours pking sprees. itll be fun. unlike HT were you go and pk someone and they turn blue... then QQ some more... then insult... then call all their guildies to try and pk... then fail... then you Tbag them all.... oh.. im sorry, i ranted again didnt i? =X

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Woot another person to kill :D
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Woot another person to kill :D

homg you dont know? im like god except im not all powerful... or all knowing... or everywhere... damn, im not like god at all huh? im going archer status on LC, ima miss my barb T_T gonna miss my special build also..... barbs ftw? ^_^.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    uh-hunh, thats right, sticky is coming to invade your server =x. im coming from my 80 barb on Heavens Tear. i came for the pvp, too much QQ in HT. at least i can do something about it here. b:laugh cant wait to own.... i mean see you all ingame =)

I thought you were the one that was QQing in HT... But uh, yeah. True in some ways. Have fun on starting on a new server, especially the fact that your stating you'll be on a PK spree. Supplying dolls/charms would be hard enough alone on a developed server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I thought you were the one that was QQing in HT... But uh, yeah. True in some ways.

when did i QQ? dont be mad cause radiance is completely destroying you... roc is slowly falling apart because of us... thanks for the territory though =)<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    homg you dont know? im like god except im not all powerful... or all knowing... or everywhere... damn, im not like god at all huh? im going archer status on LC, ima miss my barb T_T gonna miss my special build also..... barbs ftw? ^_^.
    Xiphox is LC's 3rd most wanted player killer. b:victory
    She 1 or 2 shots level 90 archers if it's critical
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thats why i wanna do my special barb build again... but i dont have time to level my barb again... school > pw.... actually... anything irl > pw.... and... ive had a mage on HT crit me for 12k...... owned much?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Xiphox is LC's 3rd most wanted player killer.

Yes, you are definitely wanted by all of the level 30 noobs you killed inside heroes tomb. However, its funny how non of the 80+ players have even heard of this nonfactor.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes, you are definitely wanted by all of the level 30 noobs you killed inside heroes tomb. However, its funny how non of the 80+ players have even heard of this nonfactor.

*kicks deity* this is MY thread, about ME let ME bask in my HUGE EGO! <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I hope you can rush to 70+ sticky. No matter which side you pick (there are 2 major forces on LC), i guarantee it will be fun for you.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    idk about rushing... although xmas break is coming up, so maybe... i wanna join rage quit b/c a guildie of mine in rad is an ex member.. but i love to go on 10 hour pk sprees..... got my drinks, cup holder, and hotpockets ready!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    XIphox is a griefer. Probably the only deserving person on the pk rankings is Maguro. I can honestly say I hated his guts for killing me all the time while he was only 4-5 levels higher than me, yet I respect him for not griefing on lowbies as much as the rest of the top 5 pkers. As to owning on the PvP server, better get some friends, cuz in here, you don't get to do 1v1 very often, unless a griefer underestimates your level...or you meet Maguro. Either way, you're f'ed.

I remember getting killed back when I started, XIphox used to kill me in secret passage and around anglers and then QQed when some1 5-6 levels higher showed up. As I promised him, I didn't stay lower lvl...too bad I can't exact my revenge b/c of guild politics.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    XIphox is a griefer. Probably the only deserving person on the pk rankings is Maguro. I can honestly say I hated his guts for killing me all the time while he was only 4-5 levels higher than me, yet I respect him for not griefing on lowbies as much as the rest of the top 5 pkers. As to owning on the PvP server, better get some friends, cuz in here, you don't get to do 1v1 very often, unless a griefer underestimates your level...or you meet Maguro. Either way, you're f'ed.

Are you talking about the Maguro who camped fb29 the day the ranking came out? Tried to gank me 5on1 but got pt wiped? TBH, out of the top few pkers on that list, Grim gets my respect much more.

Just in case someone is wondering, these are the real top pkers on the server thats not in my own guild:

GriminflameZ
    Shinzoko
    Yoshiki
    Cancer
    warmachine
    Lorelai
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Are you talking about the Maguro who camped fb29 the day the ranking came out? Tried to gank me 5on1 but got pt wiped? TBH, out of the top few pkers on that list, Grim gets my respect much more.

Just in case someone is wondering, these are the real top pkers on the server thats not in my own guild:

GriminflameZ
    Shinzoko
    Yoshiki
    Cancer
    warmachine
    Lorelai

You're in a carebear PvE guild, No one cares what your opinion is.
    WoW your lvl 9x that's something awesome there isn't it?

ERRRRRNK wrong. I promise RQ has more actual fun on this game then you QQ'ing about everything.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Alll those ppl have killed newbies 20 levels lower. Let's face it, when you are in the top group, you don't have much choice. Maguro has definitely killed lower levels too, but out of the top 3-4 ppl (before Grim and the rest that got it off of KOS guilds) Maguro deserved most of his kills. I think we both know I am not saying this because I like him, but I am not ashamed to admit getting completely owned when he was only 2-3 levels higher.. usually within 5 seconds even with a charm.

The only other people that have killed me so fast were you and XIphox, and both when i was 20 levels lower. I got **** armor for sure, but even Elayne couldn't kill me that fast when I was actually fighting back even when I was 15 levels lower.
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    OH BTW Deity, What about persephone and 3 WB's, Mau, And a 6x cleric today in ADC??????

Why did you guys keep sending more and more people to die to 2 6x, Me (82), and a robes mage?

4 of us 7-9+ of you guys, Pers is 9x WTF?!

LOL e7kmys.jpg

Levels dont mean ****. You crying doesnt mean ****.

Fact is ANY TIME RQ OWNS YOU were A lower lvl. Whats that say about Conq?
    Failure.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i plan on joining RQ as soon as i can ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You're in a carebear PvE guild, No one cares what your opinion is.
    WoW your lvl 9x that's something awesome there isn't it?

Sorry this carebear **** your whole guild by himself daily, not to mention having more kills than your glorious leader, Pandorun.
    Maguro has definitely killed lower levels too, but out of the top 3-4 ppl (before Grim and the rest that got it off of KOS guilds) Maguro deserved most of his kills.

Its hard for people like grim and me not to kill lower levels. I mean, as you can see from the ranking, there are only so that many people around our range. Most can be found in pt so its not like we can solo 6 9x+.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    OH BTW Deity, What about persephone and 3 WB's, Mau, And a 6x cleric today in ADC??????

Why did you guys keep sending more and more people to die to 2 6x, Me (82), and a robes mage?

4 of us 7-9+ of you guys, Pers is 9x WTF?!

LOL e7kmys.jpg

Levels dont mean ****. You crying doesnt mean ****.

Fact is ANY TIME RQ OWNS YOU were A lower lvl. Whats that say about Conq?
    Failure.

All I see in that picture is you dragon a level 62 or 63 robe.....

Good job? LOL
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sorry this carebear **** your whole guild by himself daily, not to mention having more kills than your glorious leader, Pandorun.

Its hard for people like grim and me not to kill lower levels. I mean, as you can see from the ranking, there are only so that many people around our range. Most can be found in pt so its not like we can solo 6 9x+.

Silly carebear, You're not a true pvper. You Use ya mom's cc# to get dank **** gear.

Don't get me wrong, You're gear is smoking hot. But a baby with down syndrome could pvp better than you. If you're such a "True pker"

Why do you Announce your kills in WC? Announce your Drops (good or bad)
    Why do you have only 1-2 Guilds on your kos list?

You're a panzie and don't deserve anyones respect.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    All I see in that picture is you dragon a level 62 or 63 robe.....

Good job? LOL

Why not ask persephone your self what happened today.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Yea but you couldnt kill me at lvl 69 when i had under 3k hp and u were lvl 90 i even went away from the grp and u couldnt kill me lol gg deity. If I am such a nofactor how come u couldnt even kill me when got in 6 clean shots deity. Nonfactor my **** lol.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, You're gear is smoking hot. But a baby with down syndrome could pvp better than you. If you're such a "True pker"

Want to pk with me with armor off? What then? Are you going to whine about level differences too?
    Why do you Announce your kills in WC? Announce your Drops (good or bad)

Why does ur guild wc even when they get rolled and sit in safezone?
    Why do you have only 1-2 Guilds on your kos list?

Because those are the guilds that actually matter? Sorry, we don't go KOS a guild with 4 level 30s and feel good about ourselves for killing them...
    Yea but you couldnt kill me at lvl 69 when i had under 3k hp and u were lvl 90 i even went away from the grp and u couldnt kill me lol gg deity

Is this guy for real? Sitting with a group of 11 and whines about why someone soloing his group didn't kill him?
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why not ask persephone your self what happened today.

Wow, You killed a level 63 robe wearing veno and you're an 8x, would you like a prize? I can't believe you were actually proud enough to make an SS, just goes to show how the great RQ, PVP masters of Lost City are really nothing more sophisticated than idiots picking on those waaaaaay weaker.

Of course, when the people close to your level showed up it was back to safe zone with the lot of ya! b:bye
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wow, You killed a level 63 robe wearing veno and you're an 8x, would you like a prize? I can't believe you were actually proud enough to make an SS, just goes to show how the great RQ, PVP masters of Lost City are really nothing more sophisticated than idiots picking on those waaaaaay weaker.

Of course, when the people close to your level showed up it was back to safe zone with the lot of ya! b:bye

I call it like i see it, which I guess conq is afraid to do now?

How long did me and two 6x play with 3 7x wbs, Persephone, and that 6x cleric.

PvE guild CRY MORE :D

(Enjoy that one hit I could give a **** what lvl you are you got dominated) ^^

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Want to pk with me with armor off? What then? Are you going to whine about level differences too?

Why does ur guild wc even when they get rolled and sit in safezone?

Because those are the guilds that actually matter? Sorry, we don't go KOS a guild with 4 level 30s and feel good about ourselves for killing them...

Is this guy for real? Sitting with a group of 11 and whines about why someone soloing his group didn't kill him?

I was there, You were in a corner with Fiox and couldn't kill him, He was laughing in vent at the time cuz no matter what you did your 9x powers weren't strong enuff for a LA mage =/!
    Btw Thanks for admitting that not only in your opinion RQ isn't a Factored guild, but yet were worth the kos. Kind of mixing up your statements.

You weren't soloing far from it, And how many times you get rolled that night? 8-9? in like 30 mins Even iron man laughed at you =)

Name one guild we "Kos" that has only 4 Level 30s in it. Actually in rq, You kill who you want when you want.

Sorry you take this game too serious...(Thinks of when you said "Thanks for the drops blackout, and he lost a single fire work) Lul BB :3 Sleep time

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I call it like i see it, which I guess conq is afraid to do now?

How long did me and two 6x play with 3 7x wbs, Persephone, and that 6x cleric.

PvE guild CRY MORE :D

(Enjoy that one hit I could give a **** what lvl you are you got dominated) ^^

Haha, you're speaking but it translates into "Whaa whaa we can only fight people lower than us."

The sad thing is, Allera was a 6x, Amour was a 6x, you could have left them to fight me, and maybe RQ might have gotten involved in what could potentially be described as a fair fight (SHOCK HORROR) but nope, Allera sees a Phoenix (LEVEL 43 LOL) and wets herself, so the big man Sinnerz has to interfere.

Yes, CQ are totally a PVE guild, it's not like there are more CQ on the PVP rankings list than there are RQ. OH NO WAIT, My bad, I forgot, A vital requirement of a PVP guild is pking people 15+ levels below you, camping Heroes Tomb, whining because your parents would have to work for 5 years for you to afford half of the stuff Deity wears and of course, talking trash in Safe Zone.

Enjoy your "great victory".
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I was there, You were in a corner with Fiox and couldn't kill him, He was laughing in vent at the time cuz no matter what you did your 9x powers weren't strong enuff for a LA mage =/!
    Btw Thanks for admitting that not only in your opinion RQ isn't a Factored guild, but yet were worth the kos. Kind of mixing up your statements.

You weren't soloing far from it, And how many times you get rolled that night? 8-9? in like 30 mins Even iron man laughed at you =)

Name one guild we "Kos" that has only 4 Level 30s in it. Actually in rq, You kill who you want when you want.
    Sorry you take this game too serious...(Thinks of when you said "Thanks for the drops blackout, and he lost a single fire work)

LOL @ RQ wcing how they dominated when they sit in sz with entire guild. Bravo!
  • complexx
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Haha, you're speaking but it translates into "Whaa whaa we can only fight people lower than us."

The sad thing is, Allera was a 6x, Amour was a 6x, you could have left them to fight me, and maybe RQ might have gotten involved in what could potentially be described as a fair fight (SHOCK HORROR) but nope, Allera sees a Phoenix (LEVEL 45 LOL) and wets herself, so the big man Sinnerz has to interfere.

Yes, CQ are totally a PVE guild, it's not like there are more CQ on the PVP rankings list than there are RQ. OH NO WAIT, My bad, I forgot, A vital requirement of a PVP guild is pking people 15+ levels below you, camping Heroes Tomb, whining because your parents would have to work for 5 years for you to afford half of the stuff Deity wears and of course, talking trash in Safe Zone.

Enjoy your "great victory".

21 years old.
    Work 2 jobs.
    Live on my own.
    Mau, Reality check, 2 6x in my party and me 8x. ( Hopefully your smart enuff to be with me so far)

Said this in multiple posts before this one. 3, Three, #3 WB's (Mix of 1 6x and 2 7x. Amagedon or something? Ethree, And the 6x one) 6x cleric, 9x Cleric, and you 6x.

Now why are you crying? Perseph Died 2-3 times, All 3 of the wb's died, The male 6x cleric died, You got 1 shot.

You're god damn right im proud of it. BB :3 sleep (ps not to mention the fact i dont spend money on this game and you all still died, Does Victory dance) In Yo Face.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
This discussion has been closed.