edited April 2009
    *heals thread for 560hp*

i got my herc in-game. Ty CS users b:thanks
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea, what's with the night of the living dead thing? Someone seems to be bored out of their minds bringing up old threads...
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So, any veno who thinks 15-25m for one of these is a rip off...

... sell me a all-class puppy for less than 500k? ;P

yeah, that's what I thought. stfu already
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread is being moved to the Cash Shop forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Having read only the first page, where the HECK did you get the number 800? Its roughly 200 or so for the herc, but ALOT of venos earn the coin in game too. And then, they use herc to get phoenix. I think OP just doesnt have one yet, wants one badly and is throwing a fit.
  • Asila - Lost City
    Asila - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it depends on Luck and such other things.
    Last time I bought Battle Packs for 80 Gold and from that i got ~4500 Feather/Sources
    while Opening them i had the luck to sometimes get around 6 Packs with 50 each in a row.
    But then after i got many packs with 10 in a row.
    On Average i got around 28,5 pieces per Pack

I think that u will get better amounts when in an Area with less people around u and also it may be better in Areas with Higher lvl Mobs like around 1k

Next time i buy i will check the chances in Lower Left part of the map where the lvl100+ mobs are
  • foxcroft
    foxcroft Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the herc pet i played with on a privater server lvl 105 was able to tank about anything the phoenix lvl 105 was able to tank some of the heavan and hell bosses i need better gear so i could take the hits for land there was no equal sky phoenix was a great dmg dealer not as much hp
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    foxcroft wrote: »
    the herc pet i played with on a privater server lvl 105 was able to tank about anything the phoenix lvl 105 was able to tank some of the heavan and hell bosses i need better gear so i could take the hits for land there was no equal sky phoenix was a great dmg dealer not as much hp

*slap* BAD NECRO! TO THE DUNGEON WITH YOU!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    foxcroft wrote: »
    PRIVATE SERVERS ARE ILLEGAL NOOB.
    asdfgsdrgsdffg
  • Safeway - Lost City
    Safeway - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We all have chose if we wanted to get the pets or not, if we want to bring money in the game or use the coins that drop. For some of us its not a big deal and for my time that spend here it was worth it to get with real cash. I dont have all day to spend on PWI. I love playing this game. I have to work, take care of my family and go out with my real friends. So to take from the commercial here in the states. Nix and a Herc; about $300. Time spent playing dolls and riding a bike in the part with my Daughter; Priceless.

And as for the thread started, I got a lot of 50s in my packs, which surprised me a lot. Guess I was lucky.
  • _Ethereal_ - Lost City
    _Ethereal_ - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well after looking at bpet pack %'s in the pwi database... I calculated the average per a pack is 26.8. So you roughly need 380 or so bpet packs per a nix/herc which comes out to be 190g /w .5 gold per a pack. This is on average though.
  • Shibusen - Dreamweaver
    Shibusen - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its only a rip off if you buy anything from the boutique...How about not spending a penny on a game that advertises itself as free to play? Thats what I do.
    b:shocked
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They need a cash shop to be able to host all the server, pay for staff members to keep the game fun and updated. If you guys don't want to pay for the game it's fine but don't go judging people who actually pays calling them "noob cash shopper" or w/e they basically paid a part for all of us to be able to play. Also I think the Herc/Nix is a really good investment because they will be using those 2 pets forever, unlike all other class who needs to spend a lot on refine at 70/80/90++, i'm not saying veno's don't need refines but i believe it's less important for them because their pet does the main job.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is from 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b:cryb:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I know but people bumped it back up so i decided to share my opinion.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is a necroed thread. Remember kids, only you can prevent necromancy!
This discussion has been closed.