Comments

• Kraso - Heavens Tear
    Kraso - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    netehr dvksngi
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Quick Question. Don't you have to be friends with the person to see what level they are? Because it doesn't say when you click on the person or click player info when you right click their tag.

Just a Q.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • Serbiaarcher - Lost City
    Serbiaarcher - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    On my server i saw some clerc lvl94+. His gear sayed everything.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Quick Question. Don't you have to be friends with the person to see what level they are? Because it doesn't say when you click on the person or click player info when you right click their tag.

Just a Q.

If you look at players equipment, it will tell you what level requirement is needed for them, hence you can see a rough estimate of his/hers level.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    tinmanasd wrote: »
    how can a cleric be the highest level :O

With money.

1 - Buy a lot of XP scrolls and charms.

2 - Go into a zhen party.

3 - Start blue ball.

4 - Go afk watching a movie, read a book, whatever.

5 - Come back regularly to reequip a new charm / xp scroll

6 - Reapeat from step one.

And there you have your cleric level XX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think 90 on heavens tear is highest.

im lucky to have good friends that help me, thats why im this lvl.

i am incapable of solo grinding(i mean myself not the class i play)
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    On my server i saw some clerc lvl94+. His gear sayed everything.

Well, highest cleric is Lore for BLT she is 9x but not 94.
    What I'm sure of is that Raven (WB) and Stariss (EA) is the highest in server so far.
    . . . . . .
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    With money.

1 - Buy a lot of XP scrolls and charms.

2 - Go into a zhen party.

3 - Start blue ball.

4 - Go afk watching a movie, read a book, whatever.

5 - Come back regularly to reequip a new charm / xp scroll

6 - Reapeat from step one.

And there you have your cleric level XX

Don't foget that they are still the best class or AoE soloing poison mobs.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, highest cleric is Lore for BLT she is 9x but not 94.
    What I'm sure of is that Raven (WB) and Stariss (EA) is the highest in server so far.

yeah no one is 94. highest level atm is 92
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Just a Q.

Yes. Although, as Starang has stated, you can view their equipment to have a rough estimate of their level, anyone can lie by wearing lower level equipment then they should be wearing which can be a problem if they're challenging you to a duel or attempting to PK them.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So why don't you show us your avatar for lvl in forum because words mean nothing.

i dont lie pve boy :(

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4850/tttttttsa8.jpg
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    That's awesome Raven, but, why was your HP, MP and EXP scribbled out? b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

• Heroicdemon - Lost City
    Heroicdemon - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    highest level i ever sore was 112 on lost city didnt know what class he was tho
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    highest level i ever sore was 112 on lost city didnt know what class he was tho

ROFL @ that b:laugh
    . . . . . .
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i don't think even Ironman is lvl 120 IRONMAN GET AXES ALREADY!!! b:shutup
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Raven is supposedly the highest lvl on Lost City. I'm not sure if this is true, I'm just going off what i've heard. I've never seen the char so i wouldnt know
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The level cap hasn't even been raised from level 105 yet. There's no way we could have a level 120 wandering around.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I think someone's been misreading equipment level req's.
    Non-mule alts:

• Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol the "level 120" is probably just ironman walking around with the sexy 109 fairy xD

actual highest player is lvl 92 and only 2 people that level as far as I know >>
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'd like to echo Pinkpeach, actually... sort of. I mean, yeah, there are going to be people "without lives" on any game like this. But I find myself curious about what the highest level currently is, too. Mostly because on Heaven's Tear at least, I've flown to Dreamweaver port and found nearly no one, and to Thousand Streams and found absolutely no one. So it seems to me that nobody is high enough leveled to really use those areas. *shrug*

Basically: being curious about highest level != wanting obsessively to be it. :P

EDIT: Well, I completely missed seeing the five extra pages to this thread. Woo, epic fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I know of a L84 on the Sanctuary server, afaik, they are the highest on that server.
  • Trioss - Sanctuary
    Trioss - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    120 lvls is possible in two months if the only thing they've done for two months straight is play perfect world and completed many many quests. That is a lot of exp points needed to get to lvl 120. Another reason they could have gotten to lvl 20 is if they've spent a lot of money on things out of the botique such as exp boosts and items for increase stats.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    120 lvls is possible in two months if the only thing they've done for two months straight is play perfect world and completed many many quests. That is a lot of exp points needed to get to lvl 120. Another reason they could have gotten to lvl 20 is if they've spent a lot of money on things out of the botique such as exp boosts and items for increase stats.

not even. levels get exponential once you reach 8x. heres some info:

at level 100 zhenning for 1 hour with miji = 0.7% that means you need to zhen for 143 hours to level once.

143 hours = 6 straight days of zhenning.

cost: well for an archer, dependent on their aoe level they use about 1 gold herio+ per hour at lvl 100.

so that equals 572 zen worth of MP heiros to level. not to include the hp heiros that you would need too. you would also need to spend 71.5$ on exp scrolls alone.

roughly 750 dollars and 6 days of non-stop zhenning would level you once. 100->101 remember now that the levels are exponential so you can expect maybe 3-4 more days for the next level. this doesnt include repair costs, arrows or the cost it takes to get a good weapon / armor.

remember this is an extreme view. people take months to level at these high levels
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/lostcity
    That totally answers the question :)
    . . . . . .
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Surprising, I was expecting much more level 80+ on Heaven's Tears.

I'm 29th at 82...

Oh well, now this gives me an incentive to grind more. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • lvlarijuana
    lvlarijuana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well I am addicted and addicted hard, like all game i played for example Guild Wars where I spent over 11 000 hours the last 2 and a half years roughly 12-15 hours day everyday but recently started playing PWI 12 days ago and got addicted immedietly, Currently after 12 days of playing I am lvl 50 cleric on the Santurary Server and will be quiting my job to play 15-20 hours a day everyday till I become one of the highest on my server. The last 12 days I only got to put in 10 hours a day which really sucked but here I come PWI. As for Zen it helps alot. I am willing to spend 1000 dollars on this game np. ^^ See u in game.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Well I am addicted and addicted hard, like all game i played for example Guild Wars where I spent over 11 000 hours the last 2 and a half years roughly 12-15 hours day everyday but recently started playing PWI 12 days ago and got addicted immedietly, Currently after 12 days of playing I am lvl 50 cleric on the Santurary Server and will be quiting my job to play 15-20 hours a day everyday till I become one of the highest on my server. The last 12 days I only got to put in 10 hours a day which really sucked but here I come PWI. As for Zen it helps alot. I am willing to spend 1000 dollars on this game np. ^^ See u in game.

if u got money.. and you do.. find people to zhen (or aoe) level with, its the fastest. you could also duo aoe with just you and a warrior. he aoes and you heal
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well I am addicted and addicted hard .....will be quiting my job to play 15-20 hours a day everyday till I become one of the highest on my server.

b:shocked b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008

That's just...wow...quitting your job? I hope you have back up funds xD
    Back.
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited December 2008

Ehm, why are you telling us that anyway? b:question
    . . . . . .
This discussion has been closed.