Who is the Highest level ? :D

Diminished - Sanctuary
Diminished - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Just wonder, i mean i havent seen a rank page anywhere. Who are the highest level characters on each server?b:pleased
Post edited by Diminished - Sanctuary on

Comments

• assia
    assia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    me xD 24 !
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lost City has a level 91 Barbarian I think.
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And why do you care.

It is purely a representation of hours played and little more. You play more hours you are higher level it does not represent any skill.

I never saw the fascination with this number. Would you compete to be the highest person on a list if the number represented number of hours of television you watched.

Besides you just get cheaters anyway. They either share the account or find a way to bot it.

I still call these list the list of largest real life losers who have no life.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    deshin wrote: »
    And why do you care.

/signed.

I don't understand people's obsession with always wanting to be the best, the tallest, the brightest, the richest, whatever. It's bad enough to do in real life, but in a game, honestly who cares... You can have fun in the game being level 5 too, so what's the point?

Like all those people who start this game and the first question they ask is "What's the best guild on the server?" As if that could be objectively measured anyway... *sigh*

Disagree on the "no life" line, though - That some people spend a lot of their free time here doesn't mean they are sociopaths or cheaters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Disagree on the "no life" line, though - That some people spend a lot of their free time here doesn't mean they are sociopaths or cheaters.

I like many others play this game more hours that I probably should. Where that line is a personal choice.

On games that do post hours played or that you can inspect people to get it you have to start to question the value of someones choice if they choose to spend 18 hours a day for weeks/months playing a video game. You also start to question if someone could actually not sleep and play 24 hours a day for weeks at a time.

In other games that do have these tables you end up with these 2 types at the top most times which leads to my comment of no-life and cheaters.

For people who do not understand the addictive nature of these games may even call me no-life because I must play everyday.

I am just glad the lists do not exist because it encourages playing for the wrong reason.
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Jeez, the OP asked a simple question, all you need to do is reply with a number.

Do you guys really have to start a "who has no life" debate?
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have a life and find some curiosity in the OP's question
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have seen someone at lv 120 in Sanctuary server near the starting town.
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have seen someone at lv 120 in Sanctuary server near the starting town.

120 levels? In less than 2 months? Either you're lying or that person was a hacker/botter or a GM. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lost City has a level 91 Barbarian I think.

and a 91 wf and wizard that i know of
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Miaku - Heavens Tear
    Miaku - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've heard rumors of a level 94 on Heaven's Tear. I can't confirm it though. These people probably dont announce it for fear of being bombarded with questions.
    "Those who say it can't be done, should get out of the way of those who are doing it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature created by: Forsakenx
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And why do you care.

It is purely a representation of hours played and little more. You play more hours you are higher level it does not represent any skill.

I never saw the fascination with this number. Would you compete to be the highest person on a list if the number represented number of hours of television you watched.

Besides you just get cheaters anyway. They either share the account or find a way to bot it.

Hey he was just plainly asking because he is curious and that is all. Don't go a twist into some poor **** **** attitude rant. Either answer the question or dont. Don't go twisting it into some B.S because your in a bad mood. Your probably only a level 10 anyways so of course you do not care.
    BTW to answer his question although it is not his server. Highest I have seen in Heavens Tear is 92.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have spent more time on PWI then alot of people (I played all of Closed beta and Open and till now) and still dont bother to level much. I like the social aspect of itb:thanks.

And as for the highest level that is kinda hard thing to decide since there is no official ranking system, you can always ask the GM's =p. Highest I have seen was a level 80 something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There is a lot of 90+ on LostCity but I'm not sure who is the highest level. Raven was for a while but HH farming slowed him a little.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Jsin - Sanctuary
    Jsin - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I wish they come out with a top 50 rank list or something for each server. That's why I've been holding back on leveling, because I'm waiting for new server to come out and try to be one of the highest levels there--I'm max lvl in another game; grinding is what I'm good at.
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    Saoirie - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Jeez, the OP asked a simple question, all you need to do is reply with a number.

Do you guys really have to start a "who has no life" debate?

I agree with him. Although the highest I've seen besides NPC's was a lvl 62 Winged Elf in City of the Lost.
  • Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well theres no one power lvling seriously in this game, probably because theres no ladder

Most games have some amazingly fast lvlers but no one surprised me in the least here, was too easy to get first, but I get bored and for the same reason (no ladder) decided to go for fun instead, and made new chars (now have lvl 82 archer and 77 cleric)

And I dont think anyone is higher than Blessing on heavens, since Yuuki stopped playing after 89 (sickness) and everyone else is slacking
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't understand people's obsession with always wanting to be the best, the tallest, the brightest, the richest, whatever. It's bad enough to do in real life, but in a game, honestly who cares... You can have fun in the game being level 5 too, so what's the point?
    Without ambitions to be the best, there would be no competition, with no competition there would be no action, with no action mankind it self would die as dictated by the surival of the fittest. People take other people as benchmarks for their own progress, they want to know the best and beat the best. Subconciously everyone is constantly strifing towards self improvements to become the best.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    no way someone is 94. highest level atm is 91 i think and very soon 92
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i'm barbarian lvl 91(3% tnl for 92) but its pointless to level fast after 90 in this game(i was lvl 90 1 month ago)because equipment are way more important and farming in HH take long and cost a lot in hiero and repair so in this game ranking ladder is totally pointless,,,a lvl 100 character with **** equip is much worse compared to a level 90 with full set rifined,And lvling fast on pvp server is easy only pk everyone in best lvling spawn and you lvl faster in less time..on pve server its all time based because you have to fight with billion of kser in all best spawn ^^
  • Mistyck - Heavens Tear
    Mistyck - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    in all sever dont have pj lvl 150 ?? someone now one?
    edited November 2008
    raven wrote: »
    i'm barbarian lvl 91(3% tnl for 92) but its pointless to level fast after 90 in this game(i was lvl 90 1 month ago)because equipment are way more important and farming in HH take long and cost a lot in hiero and repair so in this game ranking ladder is totally pointless,,,a lvl 100 character with **** equip is much worse compared to a level 90 with full set rifined,And lvling fast on pvp server is easy only pk everyone in best lvling spawn and you lvl faster in less time..on pve server its all time based because you have to fight with billion of kser in all best spawn ^^

So why don't you show us your avatar for lvl in forum because words mean nothing.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So why don't you show us your avatar for lvl in forum because words mean nothing.

You're saying you don't believe he is level 91? I have seen him manytimes in game and checked his equipment which happen to be HH90.
    edited November 2008
    You're saying you don't believe he is level 91? I have seen him manytimes in game and checked his equipment which happen to be HH90.

8) No I just want to see b:laugh
  • Xinz - Lost City
    Xinz - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    raven wrote: »

Attention ***, as if anyone cares about your tnl ~_~
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think the highest so far I know of on Heaven's tear is Blessing, a level 90 cleric c:
    I know there are a few 80s too but that's to the best of my knowledge ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    blessing is highest , 90 on heaven's tear, we are slackers b:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • tinmanasd
    tinmanasd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    how can a cleric be the highest level :O
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And why do you care.

Wow, way to get really defensive for no reason at all. The dude asked a simple question, and you like totally flipped out on him. o.o; If people choose to have no life, that is entirely their perogative, is it not? How, in any way, does it affect YOUR life and why do you care?
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey guys and girls y'all need to have a break, have a Kit Kat and lower the adrenaline levels. This is no topic to get all mad about. It doesn't matter what level you are and level means little about the meat that's controlling it. There's more than lots of time needed for leveling, in fact several people here level up extreamly fast. b:mischievous

The game is to relax and have fun on, not argue with each other especially on such petty matters. So sit down, take a breath and have fun. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
This discussion has been closed.