for Gm's :jones Blessing ruin game and pvp

Options

Comments

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Funny you say that this has gone to my head considering you just went looking through pages just to find that post. Which was also made a while back, so I obviously got to you.

Edit: I'm not going to continue a week old argument. The people here are right about it not being about pve server vs pvp server. So this is my last post about that rediculous argument.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Dont worry the blessing will be removed... then put in the cash-shop effectively giving people who already spend a lot on this game more of an advantage.
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I love the Jones' Blessing but I find this hard to say this but...

The blessings gotta go.

Its been 1 not even 2 months we had this blessing and it is getting quite annoying. The amounts of KSers are going up like CRAZY! I mean seriously, I can't even go to Wraith Events anymore!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I love the Jones' Blessing but I find this hard to say this but...

The blessings gotta go.

Its been 1 not even 2 months we had this blessing and it is getting quite annoying. The amounts of KSers are going up like CRAZY! I mean seriously, I can't even go to Wraith Events anymore!

Sereniama its your own fault pve server is 100% full of kser,,,also whitout blessing it would be full of kser...i would want see fish spot on heaven tear lol 60 people ksing echother for get spawn must be so pathetic...on first server of pwi,lost city, if someone ks you can kill him ^^ ...this topic isnt war between pve and pvp everyone known pvp is better and more fun and ks free so is totally pointless to argue,,,blessing unbalance class specialy this offensive blessing and only pure stat class can get a real advantage in pve and pvp...people with no experience love this free blessing but next week it will be for pay and i'm sure those people will complain on forum....
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nah this blessing will not be a cash shop item. It would be a reason for many to quit and I do not believe that they will be so stupid. b:lipcurl

And to the topic. I agree that Jones blessing needs to be taken out. It unbalances the classes too much in PvP,

Or even better you change the blessing, so that it gives the same amount of attack and defence bonus at the same time. This way the effect in PvP would be nullified and people would still be happy to have it for PvE.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nah this blessing will not be a cash shop item. It would be a reason for many to quit and I do not believe that they will be so stupid. b:lipcurl

It's in cashshop on the CN version of the game lol or so I heard.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    It's in cashshop on the CN version of the game lol or so I heard.

There is no "Jolly Old Jone's Blessing" in the cash shop of ANY version of Perfect World.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Now this topic can finally fade into the Dark Abyss!b:thanks
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Xarfox does that mean there WILL not ever be a 30% damage increase and 30% defence increase Cash Shop item? Not specifically a "Jolly Old Jones"-named blessing, but ANY kind.

If there is, I will stop wasting my time playing this game because it will become EXACTLY like the real world if those come. MONEY = WIN

Please commit with statements rather than playing loose with words. It's quite infuriating, when it's coming from the authority figure.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    There is every reason to believe that BL will be invading this week? We will be looking forward to the challenge.
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We still have the blessing for this week Deity!^^ The quest to get it is removed, so we can not get a new one next week.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Oh darn :(

Thanks, whoever you are :P
    Hopefully my special gift for BL will be ready by next week then. b:surrender
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Oh darn :(

Thanks, whoever you are :P
    Hopefully my special gift for BL will be ready by next week then. b:surrender
    with or without it, you're a 1 shot and it was proved.b:shutup
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    with or without it, you're a 1 shot and it was proved.b:shutup

you are so smart, you are oozing wisdom...

btw, just came back from **** grim, GG good show ;)
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Blessing quest is finally gone, great to heard that my point was made.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Xarfox does that mean there WILL not ever be a 30% damage increase and 30% defence increase Cash Shop item? Not specifically a "Jolly Old Jones"-named blessing, but ANY kind.

If there is, I will stop wasting my time playing this game because it will become EXACTLY like the real world if those come. MONEY = WIN

Please commit with statements rather than playing loose with words. It's quite infuriating, when it's coming from the authority figure.

Hello pugofcrydee,

We have no intention of selling 30% damage or 30% defense cash shop items.

Please take care with the tone that you use on the forums. This community is here for you to relax and participate in, not to become frustrated with and vent at. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Blessing quest is finally gone, great to heard that my point was made.

Yup, I'm sure your opinion was a factor in it being gone. In fact, I bet the GMs all sat together and said, "Hey, this guy has a great point. Let's get rid of that Blessing NOW! b:angry "
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I still have my blessing and I've picked up another from Jolly Old Jones yesturday ready for another weeks worth. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yup, I'm sure your opinion was a factor in it being gone. In fact, I bet the GMs all sat together and said, "Hey, this guy has a great point. Let's get rid of that Blessing NOW! b:angry "

I least I didn't stand there and did nothing huh? And I actually got PMed by a GM in-game about the blessing so please refrain from making such stupid statement.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I least I didn't stand there and did nothing huh? And I actually got PMed by a GM in-game about the blessing so please refrain from making such stupid statement.

I didn't do anything because they probably already knew it was temporary, but if they really thought they could get away with blessing in the cash shop, and they wanted to, it would have been done and your point would have been meaningless.

But hey, prove me wrong. Go to your PM GM and ask for flying in TWs to be removed. b:pleased
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I didn't do anything because they probably already knew it was temporary, but if they really thought they could get away with blessing in the cash shop, and they wanted to, it would have been done and your point would have been meaningless.

But hey, prove me wrong. Go to your PM GM and ask for flying in TWs to be removed. b:pleased

They knew it was going to be temporary yes, but they wanted to take it out after all the Holidays ( after christmas, newyear and stuff) my point was to take it out as soon as possible because it was being damageable for the pvp and the TWs. About flying in TWs, unlike the blessing they clearly stated it was there to stay and that there would be no coming back from that decision.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thank you Xarfox, and apologies for my harsh words.

Very good to hear that they will not be in cash shop, they would be ridiculously unfair.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    They knew it was going to be temporary yes, but they wanted to take it out after all the Holidays ( after christmas, newyear and stuff) my point was to take it out as soon as possible because it was being damageable for the pvp and the TWs. About flying in TWs, unlike the blessing they clearly stated it was there to stay and that there would be no coming back from that decision.

Riiight, so you still maintain that your point had an effect. Well, try doing something else, oh influential one. Maybe get them to extend cash shop sales, it does lead to increased buying after all.

I just find it hilarious that you're making out like you had an individual role in all this. Maybe the whining and loldrama as a whole helped, but from the way you talk it's like you're their personal advisor or something.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • podis
    podis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Jones Blessing isnt 30% its +30 so quit whineing about how unfair it is in pvp or how it makes kills 30% faster. On my barb it is less than 1% increase in attack.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NECRO!

But very relevant.

The unlimited Jones Blessing has pretty much broken PvP.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • podis
    podis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Jones Blessing isnt 30% its +30 so quit whineing about how unfair it is in pvp or how it makes kills 30% faster. On my barb it is less than 1% increase in attack.
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    podis doesn't rly understand how attack lvls work it seems b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its +30 atk lvl = 30% more attack.....

Also a necro.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    podis wrote: »

Actually it equals a little over 20% extra damage.

It is unfair in PvP.... Ehee gush crit NyKage for 16 or 18k? That's just wrong.

Less than 1%? You don't have a clue what you're talking about.. or you're like lvl 5. lol

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its +30 atk lvl = 30% more attack.....

Also a necro.....

+30 ATK lvl only gives 30% extra damage if you have no other ATK lvl boosts, use no ATK lvl boosting skills, and the target has no DEF lvl. Other than that, the damage increase is very variable. It's never going to be just 1% boost though.

Still cracks me up reading any Lyndura post about how pro and knowledgeable Lost City is compared to others; as an aside thing.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
This discussion has been closed.