About "Bugs/Exploits"

124»

Comments

• legendaryhunter
    legendaryhunter Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when i solo terrorclaw it attacks my petite sawfly and i have to heal everynow and then so this way m i gonna get banned

or is this sumthing which forbids venos from soloing boss mobsb:bye
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when i solo terrorclaw it attacks my petite sawfly and i have to heal everynow and then so this way m i gonna get banned

or is this sumthing which forbids venos from soloing boss mobsb:bye

The bug with flying Pets is when the bosses can't attack back and the boss just stands there. This can happen with any mob while using a flying pet. It is a bug and if it happens to you please stop fighting as yes that can get you banned.

More to the topic:

I was asked directly to glitch a boss yesterday told the person who asked me: Do you really want to get banned? Whether or not he found someone to do it in the end I don't know. And though I do need that particular boss I won't do it. I do know the GM's are working on a fix for that particular bug but I have no wish to get banned.
  • Sybershot - Lost City
    Sybershot - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What do you think the ToS is for? Its to cover all legal aspects. You AGREE when you make an account that they can ban you for any reason they want, or for no reason at all, and you get nothing in return no matter how much money you spent on this game.

Any money you spend on a game with a cash shop is considered to be a DONATION to help keep the game running. You do not have to pay ever, you chose to, therefore you are entitled to nothing in return other than whatever they feel like giving you.

I can spend 500$ in a week on this game for example, then break a rule right after and get perma-banned. Does not matter how much you spend they'll ban you just as fast as anyone else if you break the rules, or simply becuase they feel like doing so, and you agreed to let them do so.

DONATION !

WTF!

Any respectful Cash Shoping Player knows: you read the ToS , read the Rules etc.etc. And after you Aggred to those , made an account and spent money on it , it was made under your own free will.They have all the rights to it and you cant do shish bout it....

Sorry guys you L-053! b:thanks

x-Cash Shoper b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    One thing to say to that: Yes it does.

Said it before, I'll say it again. The bug exists because the developer's made a mistake, not the player's fault.

so you go to an atm and it gives out 200 instead of 20 .. The machine bugged and it made a mistake... that surely is not your fault as you only asked for $20.
    but in this case if you go with what your saying its ok to take the extra money cause hey it wasn't your fault!

I would tell anyone if thier veno in the party tries to bug the boss to quit squad and leave fast as they could its not worth the risk, nor is it even remotely fun or rewarding to watch him stand around sining a happy tune while being attacked unawares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    DONATION !

WTF!

Any respectful Cash Shoping Player knows: you read the ToS , read the Rules etc.etc. And after you Aggred to those , made an account and spent money on it , it was made under your own free will.They have all the rights to it and you cant do shish bout it....

Sorry guys you L-053! b:thanks

x-Cash Shoper b:victory

And this is exactly why I will never spend money on optional items in a game I did not buy. If you're banned for whatever reason, your fault or not, you're basically out all the money you spent. I've seen people perma-banned for partying with a suspected botter. There's no recourse when that happens: You're simply SOL.

Though Zoe does have a point. It can be considered a donation, since you never technically receive property to call your own. Only items to use under the game's ToS.