Forsaken Sigs

Comments

• Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you Onachi. I have been messing around in photoshop for at the least I'd say... 4 years. It has probably been longer but I can't remember when I started. I have been making websites for almost 10 years now, but I can't remember when I settled into Photoshop.

And I taught myself from just messing around in it. I did a few tutorials here and there but the most part it has been just playing around in it. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Onachi - Heavens Tear
    Onachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ahhh cool ive just started so i was just wondering thats all, i keep meking stuff then i look at other people and thinking DAM thats awsome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seravin - Sanctuary
    Seravin - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    =) Sorry I kinda took some time. Getting ready for my oldest son's birthday party =) So here is the sig, let me know if there is anything to be changed - as normal ;)

xstrenchnx.png

ok
    lemme quote her words:

AWESOME, so cool. thx a lot

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Forsakenx for making this Wonderful Signature. ^-^
  • Jessminder - Sanctuary
    Jessminder - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i still cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please give me specfic instructions to find my scren schots!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jessminder - Sanctuary
    Jessminder - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    also, i stil dont get how im sopposed to show you my character. i wish i could but i just don't know how... :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onachi - Heavens Tear
    Onachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Try My Computer> C drive> Program Files>Perfect World>Element>Screen Shots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dalamarelven - Sanctuary
    Dalamarelven - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Forsakenx you do amazing work, if you wouldn't mind i would love a sig from you.

names Dalamarelven
    faction:freemason
    color scheme:i would love black and deep purple
    if you could fit it i would love it to say power of the freemasons
    here's the link to my pic: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x215/Zombie42084/2008-11-1314-37-41.jpg
    thank you very much =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature made by Forsakenx

Join the Knights of Solamnia lvl. 2 Faction
  • Ruthor - Lost City
    Ruthor - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I made an account today just for you to make a siggy out of.. =) so its still level one and stuff like that.. here are details--

name: xX_BOW_Xx

Class: Archer

World: Heaven's Tear

colour scheme: I would like dark, with lime green flames (if thats possible? =P) and just with the name somewhere on it (doesn't matter what colour, just as long as it goes along with the colour theme)

Quote: One Shot Is All It Takes

C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots <--- if you copy and paste that into the bar thing where you type the website name, you go to a pic of my character. If it doesnt work, tell me.

----no guild, still level one----

If you have anything you feel would make the sig cooler, feel free to put it in, as I have no experience in this field.

Thank you VERY much beforehand, and I'm sorry i couldnt give you better details.b:embarrass

EDIT: thanks to Supermanx, I found out that the screenshot i put in doesn't work, and I'm not sure how to make it work.... so if you do decide to make the sig, you can just put whatever pic you think is cool :) in game, my char has white skin, medium length brown hair, and very bright green eyes. Anyways, sorry to make this so hard on you, but i really appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Supermanx - Lost City
    Supermanx - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots <--- if you copy and paste that into the bar thing where you type the website name, you go to a pic of my character. If it doesnt work, tell me.

sorry that only works for your computer
    b:surrender
  • Supermanx - Lost City
    Supermanx - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Sorry that only works on your computer
    b:surrender
  • Ruthor - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Ok, thanks for telling me Supermanx. That's the only way it would seem to work for me, can you tell me how I can do it so it works for everyone?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Zirconium - Heavens Tear
    Zirconium - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you can't find your "Perfect World International" folder

1. RIGHT CLICK on your Perfect World shortcut on your desktop.

2. Select PROPERTIES at the bottom and you should get a panel showing the shortcut information.

3. The "START IN" information will show where your "Perfect World International" folder is.
    e.g. "D:\Games\Perfect World International\patcher" (ignore everything after "Perfect World International")

4. Use windows explorer to navigate to the "Perfect World International" folder.

5. Open the "element" folder and you should see the " screenshots" folder inside that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Sigs >> myweb.tiscali.co.uk/squeek/pages/sigs/sigs.htm
  • Ruthor - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Thank you. But the problem I'm having is not finding the screenshots, but putting them into posts. So if you can explain to me how to do this I'd really appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Thank you. But the problem I'm having is not finding the screenshots, but putting them into posts. So if you can explain to me how to do this I'd really appreciate it.

Ok first, if you haven't already, get a free image host like http://photobucket.com then register there and get an account. Once you upload your image there you can then get the links from photobucket of where it has been uploaded. Then you use the following code:
    [IMG] Inside here would be your image url with out spaces [/IMG]

Of course the part inside the
    [IMG][/IMG]

code would be different. Also for an easier way to do this all is to have the URL to your image ready then click the yellow box above that has what looks like mountains and it will ask for the URL to your image. You enter your url and it applies the code for you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2008
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i still cant find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please give me specfic instructions to find my scren schots!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here is an easy tut that I wrote to help with all that =)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ruthor - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Ok I signed up for Photobucket.. and im hoping this works :D

2008-11-1415-15-49.jpg

EDIT: If you could make the character look kind of dark (as in mysterious) and half in shadow or something with like, flaming green eyes? that would be AWESOME!! Sorry for writing so much, but it's my first time doing this :D Thanks again
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Forsakenx you do amazing work, if you wouldn't mind i would love a sig from you.

names Dalamarelven
    faction:freemason
    color scheme:i would love black and deep purple
    if you could fit it i would love it to say power of the freemasons
    here's the link to my pic: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x215/Zombie42084/2008-11-1314-37-41.jpg
    thank you very much =)
    I made an account today just for you to make a siggy out of.. =) so its still level one and stuff like that.. here are details--

name: xX_BOW_Xx

Class: Archer

World: Heaven's Tear

colour scheme: I would like dark, with lime green flames (if thats possible? =P) and just with the name somewhere on it (doesn't matter what colour, just as long as it goes along with the colour theme)

Quote: One Shot Is All It Takes

----no guild, still level one----

Sorry both of these took so long my oldest son was having his birthday and I was getting it all ready =) But they are done now. Hope this is what you both wanted, if not please do let me know =)

dalamarelven.png

xX_BOW_Xx.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dalamarelven - Sanctuary
    Dalamarelven - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    not a problem m'lady, thank you for making this for me xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature made by Forsakenx

Join the Knights of Solamnia lvl. 2 Faction
  • Ruthor - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I love it :D

now I'll have to get that account up from level one so i can use that sig lol

Thank you again soo much!!!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Cysus - Lost City
    Cysus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi, I just made my first account, (It's a full attack cleric ((no healing spells))) and since I spend alot of time on forums I was wondering if you could make me a siggy? Here are the details:

Name: Cysus

Class: Combat Cleric (also known as "full attack cleric" but I would prefer Combat Cleric on siggy =P)

Quote: Healing Leads To Weakness.
    Only Destruction Leads To Power. *NOTE* You can make the other parts smaller, as I want this to Be the main part of the sig

colour: dark background (or just black) with something along the lines of blood red mixed in.

text colour: whatever matches the colour scheme! I'm sure whatever you pick would be great =)

SS: Cysus1-1.jpg

Thanks beforehand! I really appreciate you taking the time to do these, and all your other siggy's are amazing!
    ~Cysus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Sacrifice
  • Seravin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Im sorry to say it but i change the guild with my Main char Katzen auge.
    Can u change the faction name?

image.php?u=1516719001&type=sigpic&dateline=1226360924

Im a comissioner of Elfenlied now. So only Elfenlied or without Elfenlied. Thats your desicion. Thx again
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • GreatXero - Lost City
    GreatXero - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Foresaken, I was wonderin if u can please make me a sig...
    Im a Barbarian, Divine guild leader, Name-GreatXero
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit goes to ForeSaken for Making Dis Great Sig. Visit pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021
    edited November 2008
    Hi, I just made my first account, (It's a full attack cleric ((no healing spells))) and since I spend alot of time on forums I was wondering if you could make me a siggy? Here are the details:

Name: Cysus

Class: Combat Cleric (also known as "full attack cleric" but I would prefer Combat Cleric on siggy =P)

Quote: Healing Leads To Weakness.
    Only Destruction Leads To Power. *NOTE* You can make the other parts smaller, as I want this to Be the main part of the sig

colour: dark background (or just black) with something along the lines of blood red mixed in.

text colour: whatever matches the colour scheme! I'm sure whatever you pick would be great =)

Thanks beforehand! I really appreciate you taking the time to do these, and all your other siggy's are amazing!
    ~Cysus

lol Well that was detailed ;) I made this one, not quite having the quote bigger - but it does stand out a bit. There is just too much there to make it bigger. But I hope that you like this one =)

cysus.png

Im sorry to say it but i change the guild with my Main char Katzen auge.
    Can u change the faction name?

image.php?u=1516719001&type=sigpic&dateline=1226360924

Im a comissioner of Elfenlied now. So only Elfenlied or without Elfenlied. Thats your desicion. Thx again

=) Not a problem hun, the new one is below. I did put the guild name in there for you =)

katzenauge1.png

Foresaken, I was wonderin if u can please make me a sig...
    Im a Barbarian, Divine guild leader, Name-GreatXero

I hope this is close to what you were looking for. I just wasn't sure. So if you hate it, let me know in a bit of detail =)

greatxero.png

I really do like that one though =) It may be in the list of some of my favorites. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cysus - Lost City
    Cysus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you very much Forsakenx, I love it =)
    And your right, the quote does stand out, leave it to you to know what's best =D

Thanks again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Sacrifice
  • Seravin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Thx again, your awesome. I love you
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • GreatXero - Lost City
    GreatXero - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I Really Appreciate it, Thanx for My sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit goes to ForeSaken for Making Dis Great Sig. Visit pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    How do I post a screenshot?
    edited November 2008
    I just took a picture of a tiger from the internet. Can u make me a sig please? Thanks

here's the link

www.sortman.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/angry-tiger-wallpaper.bmp

I like a red fiery background, and says "DreadMaul" "Live life, while you can"
    edited November 2008
    angry-tiger-wallpaper.bmp