DUAL BLADER built & some skill guidance

13»

Comments

• DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only problem: 5str/4dex/1vit or 6str/3dex/1vit per 2 levels. Your vit will be MUCH to high. It's good to cap your vit around 30 for sword BM and when u get endgame, you can refine your gear and put more into dex or str and take from vit. Sword BMs will fail if they have too much vit.

PS:gratz on 75, madd
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only problem: 5str/4dex/1vit or 6str/3dex/1vit per 2 levels. Your vit will be MUCH to high. It's good to cap your vit around 30 for sword BM and when u get endgame, you can refine your gear and put more into dex or str and take from vit. Sword BMs will fail if they have too much vit.

PS:gratz on 75, madd

I believe your correct, and ty ^^
    If you can't affford or work towards really refining to up your hp, then work in a little more vit.. And just have to find the right balancee betweeen the STR and Highass dex.
  • PerfectChaos - Harshlands
    PerfectChaos - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what about tiger leap and leap back? b:question
  • PerfectChaos - Harshlands
    PerfectChaos - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    chong wrote: »
    2009-05-2912-51-43.jpg

nice blades could u post another pic so we could see them from the sides? :D

sry double post
  • Delai - Lost City
    Delai - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi,man really nice guide but ive just got 1 question?Isnt 5str,3dex,2vit every 2lvls a build for pole users cause im lvling my lvl20 BM as my alt and someone told thats a build for poles.Im not sure about it,mybe it is build for both paths.I would like if someone tell me if im right or not.Ty^^
  • Deynor - Lost City
    Deynor - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Very nice guide,first one which will really help when creating a sword BM.However im doing poles(it is my main path,but switching to swords when ill have all my skills maxed) and i just want to say this:sword really own when fighting 1v1 but they can be easily outdemaged by poles because:5str,3dex,2vit is also guide for poles that means u will have same accuracy and crit rate,when wearing dual blades or attack rate is 0,91 is i remember correctly and attack rate of every polearm weapon is 1,00,that means that if u were using normal attack pole would easily win because of hit rate and because of higher max and min attack.2)-If u are fighting caster class poles have got 1 more range skill=mage,cleric,veno defeated more quickly.And last reason why i think poles are better(dont start to blame me that im saying that swords sucks,they are very good when comparing to axes or fists)is because when ur doing PVE u can do aoe grind too,cause poles include 2 aoes,we cant aoe as good as axes but swords dont have any aoe in their path and that forces u to kill mobs 1by1.
  • Feinrel - Heavens Tear
    Feinrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Could a moderator pls make this guide sticky? its really usefull for Blade path, BM, since theres not much info about blades. Also i like it cause it gives new people the true meaning of sword bm, and not the trash talking most people say. I say this guide should be sticky, just as axes guide is.
    b:thanks
  • draken0
    draken0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what advantages does choosing the heaven side give to a blade?
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    draken0 wrote: »
    what advantages does choosing the heaven side give to a blade?

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi.php

All the info you need is over there.

And yes, could a mod pls sticky this guide. We currently do not have a sword bm guide and this one has been very useful so far b:thanks
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Dishy - Harshlands
    Dishy - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    chong wrote: »
    never stop adding con... more con = more hp, u need to survive for Magical Attack and Rage attack, before you can get close to ur target

It is highly depending on you, if u start suffering skill point, then stop it. above lvl 5 wil be fine
    More con = more survivability, ]***BUT*** You will have no damage. You will be like a tnak barb with low hp. Most Axe Bms cap their vit @ around 50(which I still think is too high). You need the base str to hold your wep and chose a vit cap and put the rest into dex(more accuracy,e vasion and crit chacen and str has diminishing returns, so the mroe u have the less it does per point added.)
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    More con = more survivability, ]***BUT*** You will have no damage. You will be like a tnak barb with low hp. Most Axe Bms cap their vit @ around 50(which I still think is too high). You need the base str to hold your wep and chose a vit cap and put the rest into dex(more accuracy,e vasion and crit chacen and str has diminishing returns, so the mroe u have the less it does per point added.)

You will get to know the importance of VIT once you start getting closer to the real PvP, which is close to level 90.
  • bananjak
    bananjak Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey i am new here and in the begin of this thread you wrode
    Even level – 3 STR, 1 AGI, 1 CON
    Odd level – 2 STR, 2 AGI, 1 CON

Or

Even level – 2 STR, 2 AGI, 1 CON
    Odd level – 3 STR, 1 AGI, 1 CON
    what do you meen with this??
    thx for your answer
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Even: lvls 2, 4, 6, 8, ...
    Odd: lvls 3, 5, 7, ...
  • Zerogodruler - Sanctuary
    Zerogodruler - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    great guide and to all axer stay off this guide you **** we all hate you hereb:laughb:angry
  • zevrex
    zevrex Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At lvl 50(following ur built) should it be 128 str/78 dex/54 vit? And if i have str plus 3 or other ones on my armor or weps will it ruin the built? Because i've been dueling a bit but for some reason im not doing well. plz help