Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    popcorn.gif
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    now if i post the questions i have after someone already necro'ed this ? considered a usless thread.

Here, I did the work for you. Straight from the TOS:

Necromancy: Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol...
    http://www.ecatomb.net/map.php

It doesn't show raging tide but theres several others there and id like to know what the Lothranis ? and Momaganon Maps are

secret hive map: is of cube of fate

they have a house map o.0?

and ...Minsha Palace, Black Sand Palace ...?

now if he would stop bagdering me. sense it was already necro'ed in first place maybe someones played a different version what those map names?

then you could have left my question alone and stop harrasing in a thread my question could have been answered in the first place or died.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    popcorn.gif

NIce pic. I like popcorn!! popcorn.gif
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Lol...

now if he would stop bagdering me. sense it was already necro'ed in first place maybe someones played a different version what those map names?

then you could have left my question alone and stop harrasing in a thread my question could have been answered in the first place or died.

LOL I even post directly from the TOS showing you are wrong and you still have an attitude over it. Pointing out a TOS violation is not badgering. A new thread should have been made instead of necroing a dead one. Still want to have an attitude or it? Contact a GM. They made the TOS, not me.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

No longer playing PWI.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL I even post directly from the TOS showing you are wrong and you still have an attitude over it. Pointing out a TOS violation is not badgering. A new thread should have been made instead of necroing a dead one. Still want to have an attitude or it? Contact a GM. They made the TOS, not me.

you ninja'd me to the popcorn post -.-" and your going down in the boat baby if they bann for continuous posting in necro threads. and your badgering cuase you could have left it alone. its not your complet job to run around screaming lock this !
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    you ninja'd me to the popcorn post -.-" and your going down in the boat baby if they bann for continuous posting in necro threads. and your badgering cuase you could have left it alone. its not your complet job to run around screaming lock this !

No, it's not my job. However, I don't see this being closed by those whose job it is to do so. Maybe you shouldn't post when it's that time of the month. You're acting like a little child who is throwing a fit because she's not getting her way.

No longer playing PWI.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necro and Hellhowl being a troll again?

[CLOSED]

Just after 5am here *yawn* Morning!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.