Solo dungeon raiding?

13»

Comments

• Celrau - Dreamweaver
    Celrau - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I did my FB at lvl 20 with fellow lvl 20 players we had a group of 1 blademaster, 1 cleric, 1 barbarian and a wizard.... went preety smoothly

XD XDb:victory
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    Any one soloed FB89 yet?

did get into it with my other half for farming Apoc pages.. .

Did get in front of the first boss ( eden, 100 year old whatever) and it was killed as easily as 79 bosses

other bosses seems to be of the same pot.

Without wine you need to clear the area.. and the antelups.. and rhinorex are a real pain .. (fleeing constantly onto other aggros)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Kamarile - Dreamweaver
    Kamarile - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kiting Rend in circles with a Scorpion biting his ankles FTW! b:pleased

LOL, never thought about this kind of strategy. How did you manage to keep the aggro on you? After all the scorpion did the killing...
  • Talinnia - Heavens Tear
    Talinnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL, never thought about this kind of strategy. How did you manage to keep the aggro on you? After all the scorpion did the killing...

I had all the aggro from healing the Torgirn Puppet before Rend finally swatted him, and the damage from the many Scarabs I'd cast, so there was no way the Scorpion could pull aggro off of me by that point.

Question about Rend: his ability that all wolves have, is it magical or physical damage?
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you're kidding right? or maybe you mean lvl41?

cause at level 31 you will be pulverized by the boss... you have 0 chance to kill even the lieutenants...

it takes a squad of 5+ members levels 35+ to finish that dungeon.

acutally no it doesnt... when I was a level 34 .. I did this level 19's FB quest.. the only other person helping was a level 41 archer.. us three owned fb 19 for a faction member