Solo dungeon raiding?

Comments

• Msnice - Lost City
    Msnice - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm a hybrid cleric and I managed to do well soloing first time in Untamed FB at level 51...x'DD I'm sure there are others though that braved it out at lower levels.

Do you mean FB19?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=921579001&dateline=1225386059][/SIGPIC]

level=33
    level=22
  • Msnice - Lost City
    Msnice - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can you please give me tips on killing monsters if you know any :)b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=921579001&dateline=1225386059][/SIGPIC]

level=33
    level=22
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Do you mean FB19?
    Yesh, the Untamed FB19.
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • reira
    reira Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    eikram wrote: »
    wow good luck with it.. anyways i have a question for you.. how did u put that avatar and that server name in your profile here.. thanks.. nid some info..

I found that here...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=67941
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:dirty i simply love FBs been doing 19,29,39 tanking but....still i still need heals for 39
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I solo'ed FB19 at level 34, and FB29 at level 45 as a BladeMaster.
  • Garcher - Lost City
    Garcher - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Do you mean FB19?

I was almost able to solo at lvl 40. Probably could do it if I was paying more attention and used more pots that were better.
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I solo'ed FB19 at level 34, and FB29 at level 45 as a BladeMaster.

did you use wine?

also....how did you solo Qingzi? my factionmate was lvl 44 taking around 1k per hit from his attacks and he only had about 1.6k hp
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    did you use wine?

also....how did you solo Qingzi? my factionmate was lvl 44 taking around 1k per hit from his attacks and he only had about 1.6k hp

O.o
    I'm a LA Mage and at 40 I only took 500-550 per hit (albeit, it killed me pretty fast)
    but still... unless you're talking about a robe I doubt he was taking 1k per hit ;P
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    With a good squad of 5+ members levels 35+, we could do fb29.

And I did solo fb19 at LVL31 not 41. You just need to know a good spell rotation to maximize the damaging and the healing for your pet, as a venomancer. I healed it every cooldown.

Which class at level 35 can tank a level 35 boss? I was in a group when I was level 45, 1 level 50 veno and 1 level 38 veno need to heal the pet non-stop to keep the her alive.
  • The_Unnamed - Lost City
    The_Unnamed - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, I am a lvl 34 blade bm, I have almost all in strength, enough for weps in dext and about 25 vit.
    I used the life powder and mana refilling powder thing. Normal mobs, including leautenants, I hardly ever needed any potions or even to stop at all. I did the one for untamed and the hard part was the spiders who do 200wood dmg a hit, if you fight a mob and two of em hit you, it gets nasty, other then that, easy!

The boss, well, that was not that easy. The worst part was his damn 2 wolves...so, have to **** them first...I had a bm help me during tht [lvl 37]. After that i tanked and attacked the boss, not sure is something weird happens when he gets to low hp, but he went crazy and i had to run away a few times to refill hp, but overall, doable if done carefully enough with a bm at lvl 34 with decent equip, i suppose.

No idea about Venos
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Er, what is everybody talking about when they say wine? Is it some kind of uber potion? Oh, and I'm a lvl 36 barb with 38 dex b:surrender I think I have around 111 str, and the rest in vit. Any chance of me soloing any FBs without pots?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Er, what is everybody talking about when they say wine? Is it some kind of uber potion? Oh, and I'm a lvl 36 barb with 38 dex b:surrender I think I have around 111 str, and the rest in vit. Any chance of me soloing any FBs without pots?

wine clears most mobs of dungeon out and no
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol yeah. I just did it with my level 43 barb friend. I died once and he died twice :/ No good drops, either. (Is it possible to get anything but coins if you don't have a tab?)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yes it is possible, seems you get more coins drops when you have more higher lvevsl doing lower fbs, but still sometimes get drops
  • Russian_soul - Lost City
    Russian_soul - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    im a lvl 40 veno and i can solo rend razorjaw (untamed fb 19) 3 times in a hour
    its very easy

allready got 1 moldb:victoryb:victory
  • Terrorplex - Heavens Tear
    Terrorplex - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well I say for fb19s bms lvls40+, Venos lvls30+, Barbs lvls 35+, clerics lvls 45+, Archers lvl50+, and same for wizs.
    b:shockedWARNING YOU MUST READ THIS!b:shocked
    The more you hate me the more I love you, the more you fight me the more frisky i get, you can not destroy someone u dont know cause that will make em nothing but if i know u and you know me then you know wat i know, that i would know and that you should know. So in the end u know nothing of wat u just read cause it doesnt matter right? or does it?
  • Sirria - Sanctuary
    Sirria - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I soloed my fb19 yesterday at level 51.. the lower level mobs were alright but the boss took like 2 mins to die. Thankfully I had a HP charm on me. I know soloing it is probably useless because the weapon wasn't too good for me to use anyway. But it was still fun.
  • LadyVivianne - Sanctuary
    LadyVivianne - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm a level 41 Wizard and I soloed Firecrag Grotto alone. Everything went well I easily defeated all the monsters in the cave but alas could not defeat Thromh The Mighty. What level do I need to be to be able to defeat an FB Boss?
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thormh does physical damage so unless your wearing light armor it will probably be another 10 levels before you can solo him.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i can solo fb19-59, and 79. 69 i cant because of pdef debuffs, although i havent tried in a long while
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qilto12
    qilto12 Posts: 1
    edited January 2009
    The other day I soloed a fb19 with a cleric being a barb myself. I was around level 42, so there is quite a diffrence between levels when you can start soloing fb's.
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    qilto12 wrote: »
    The other day I soloed a fb19 with a cleric being a barb myself. I was around level 42, so there is quite a diffrence between levels when you can start soloing fb's.

Am I missing something here? What's the definition of solo in this case? I always thought it meant going through it without another player to help/support. If you're a barb and went through it with a cleric, how is that soloing it?
  • Talinnia - Heavens Tear
    Talinnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It didnt really matter, since the boss didnt hit me once. Magmite ftw ;)

Razorjaw stomped my scorpion flat. :(
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    28's a bit low to solo it, even with a magmite. Something like a scorp, with high damage, low defence, would be in for some pain.
    edited March 2009
    jemima wrote: »
    28's a bit low to solo it, even with a magmite. Something like a scorp, with high damage, low defence, would be in for some pain.

And then he chased me through half the instance. >.<

But I got away! b:pleased
  • Kamarile - Dreamweaver
    Kamarile - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm ruunning fb19 for molds with my veno lvl 32. I guess it can be done at lvl 29 with magmite. You will need spark eruption for human fb19, as the boss have nasty habit to put quicken buff on himself. I usually do following -> tough, purge, spark eruption, spam heals <- when that happens. I need to be in fox form to do purge though.

Other bosses are much easier.

At lvl 33 it should be even easier, because of upgrade to the pet heal spell.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Any one soloed FB89 yet?
    edited April 2009
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4316/rendrazorjawdown700.th.jpg

Rend Razorjaw down! b:pleased

Torgirn Puppet down. b:sad

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7354/kitingrend.jpg

Kiting Rend in circles with a Scorpion biting his ankles FTW! b:pleased