Everyone listen to this, RQ members, RQ haters included!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    -Did you give this thread a single moment of thought before you posted it? no thats why i posted it
    (hint sarcasm)

-Did you honestly think that you were going to be received as a do-good saint?
    no and i dont want to be T.T
    -Rofl. Not attacking RQ? Your thread is named "Everyone listen to this, RQ members, RQ haters included!!!!!!".
    its beacuse alot of people hate RQ and alot of people are with RQ T.T
    -The second you posted this you started a flamewar. What this thread is called is "flamebait".
    no i didnt start the flame war the immature trolls on this started the flame war
    -I hardly think a group of players that like to PK on an online game is corrupting the "Youth of America".
    its called harassment im reapeating myself but everyone dodges around the truth
    -If you want to be An Hero, be my guest.
    no T.T
    -See 3rd point for "Stop revolving this around RQ".
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    Harrasment is not needed though, and RQ is not the only guild that does that im sure there are others, And im not attackinjg RQ im stating what is in the rules and what needs to be followed but ALOT of people are too immature to just keep it to themselves where threads that preaach goodness, dont turn into flamefest and who can talk **** about people over the internet the best. Internet fights are pointless, stupid, immature, and NOT NEEDED. Stop living in your own worlds and open your eyes. Your corrupting the youth of america (though it already is) and other countries as well. This game get to the point where you just want to grab a gun and shoot yourself because the maturity of it is so low and untolerable unless your maturity is actually that low. I know i went against what i posted but this is the truth, believe it or not. I dont care. So stop revolving this around RQ

Immature? If your like 30 something and this internet gaming forum immaturity is bothering you that much get the **** off your computer and find something else to do.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    Immature? If your like 30 something and this internet gaming forum immaturity is bothering you that much get the **** off your computer and find something else to do.

im 17 and i think this is immature
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You sir, need to think before you do.

You've been posting about all the trolling going on and yet you thought this thread would accomplish anything?

At this point, nothing short of Moderator or Admin action will stop these threads. Anything user created will just be another bridge for trolls to crawl out from.

You just contradicted yourself in "not attacking RQ". Which is it now?

This is flamebait. Plain and simple. If you can't see it, the current 4 pages of flames sure can.

I honestly don't want to even deal with you people hiding behind "harrassment". The developers implemented PK. They implemented a PvP server. We players are simply enjoying the features the developers have designed for us. Just because you don't enjoy these features doesn't mean that people who do are "harrassing" others.

Congrats.

I'm 16 and I think this is full of lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    You sir, need to think before you do.

You've been posting about all the trolling going on and yet you thought this thread would accomplish anything?

At this point, nothing short of Moderator or Admin action will stop these threads. Anything user created will just be another bridge for trolls to crawl out from.

You just contradicted yourself in "not attacking RQ". Which is it now?

This is flamebait. Plain and simple. If you can't see it, the current 4 pages of flames sure can.

I honestly don't want to even deal with you people hiding behind "harrassment". The developers implemented PK. They implemented a PvP server. We players are simply enjoying the features the developers have designed for us. Just because you don't enjoy these features doesn't mean that people who do are "harrassing" others.

Congrats.

I'm 16 and I think this is full of lulz.
    I'm not attacking RQ i never said they were doing something bad i clearly mentioned the hate towards them
    dodging the truth again T.T im done posting here. this is meant for awareness particuarly to the GM'S/Admins/Mod, who are meant to fix problems people have. The threads posted are evidence enough of what goes on. And after a while of stalking and killing a "noob" turns into harassment for the person getting killed, when will you people see this......................................peace
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008

I think you need to chill the **** out.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    I think you need to chill the **** out.

read my last post, peace,
    This is an attack.
    RQ's strategy:
    1)Dodge the truth and questions that make them look bad
    2)Flame against said person who talked **** about them
    3)Gets everyone else to make an opinion
    Goal Achieved:Gets clan attention therefore members want in
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Dodging the truth? More like you don't want to accept the sad truth.

Ever heard the phrase "You can't handle the truth"?

Yeah. That's you and everyone else who is hiding behind your little shield called "RQ is harrassing me by PKing me."

Guess what? That shield is nonexistent.

If you're planning on rolling your character on the PvP server, I recommend you change your mind and roll it on the PvE server instead.

If you're planning on rolling your character on the PvE server, I recommend you stop posting these threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    read my last post, peace

read it, full of stupidity like the rest of your post.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Look can you quit with the name calling? Its ok to defend yourself but calling each other names is going way too far. We are not back in grade school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • darknin
    edited September 2008

again not needed, and i lied now im done posting:D

This is an attack.
    RQ's strategy:
    1)Dodge the truth and questions that make them look bad
    2)Flame against said person who talked **** about them
    3)Gets everyone else to make an opinion
    Goal Achieved:Gets clan attention therefore members want in

Example Read post below VVVVV
  • whisky
    whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    english?:p

Source: Urban Dictionary.

tl;dr
    587 up, 258 downlove ithate it

"too long; didn't read."
    1. The inability to accept, understand or pay attention to information when not separated by a header.
    2. The ability to arbitrarily read 400 small posts but not a long one.
    3. A sign of ADD or lack of reading capability.
    4. A very cheap response and an indication of lack of wit.
    5. 90% of the time: A lie.
    6. A desperate attempt at a comeback used by people who just can't think of one.
    7. Usually used by people who've been torn apart verbally but want one last attempt at looking witty.
    8. Total failure at #7.
    7. A sign that, not only is someone too lazy and stupid to read but, clearly, too lazy and stupid to even type out four words indicating such.
    9. Collect every "tl,dr" post online, and you'll have a good estimate of the number of lazy idiots on Earth, who currently have Internet access.
    10. Should really be:
    "Too Lazy, Don't Read."
    or,
    ".....I got nut'n!"
    ~ ME:
    .....Therefore you suck fabulous donkey **** ****.
    ~ "Smart Troll" Not Used To Being Beaten:
    *yawn* tl;dr
    ~ Me:
    ...Right, well, as believable as that is, you've got time. Just sound the bigger words out. Now I can see why your friends say you're so "smart".
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Mystic doesn't need to bother himself with these lowly threads.

He has forum warriors to do it for him <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xieveral
    xieveral Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ninja edit ._.
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    That's a lot of hyphens and underscores.

Don't worry, we have QWERTY keyboards too. :)

We've got the same keys.

See?

--__--_----_-______--_--_----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    That's a lot of hyphens and underscores.

Don't worry, we have QWERTY keyboards too. :)

We've got the same keys.

See?

--__--_----_-______--_--_----

Is everyone using Morse code to post now?
  • xieveral
    edited September 2008
    Looks like the almighty Picard facepalm will not work here...

facepalm.jpeg
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »

Look can you quit with the name calling? Its ok to defend yourself but calling each other names is going way too far. We are not back in grade school.

Going way too far? What am i hurting his feelings? Is he gonna cry to his mommy and talk to his therapist about how badly i have psychologically hurt him?
    again not needed

THIS THREAD ISNT ****ING NEEDED YOU **** PIECE OF ****.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Nah.

He was trying to be a smart **** and draw something with hyphens and underscores.

Needless to say, it turned out pretty bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    Going way too far? What am i hurting his feelings? Is he gonna cry to his mommy and talk to his therapist about how badly i have psychologically hurt him?

THIS THREAD ISNT ****ING NEEDED YOU **** PIECE OF ****.
    the thread is needed T.T, my sigg is too true, i've decided not to even bother to look at forums anymore so enjoy, have fun in your lil world, im out.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    the thread is needed T.T, my sigg is too true

User created attempts are not needed.

Active Mods and Admins are needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    the thread is needed T.T, my sigg is too true, i've decided not to even bother to look at forums anymore so enjoy, have fun in your lil world, im out.

No its not, everybody here is more than aware of the ToS, its the same everywhere you go, but just like every where else nobody gives a flying ****.

Get lost kid.
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    xieveral wrote: »
    Looks like the almighty Picard facepalm will not work here...

facepalm.jpeg

facepalmso0.th.jpg
  • xieveral
    edited September 2008
    Faction- SevenWind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]