Everyone listen to this, RQ members, RQ haters included!!!!!!!

darknin
darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Obviously the ToS is not in play on these forums, due to the recent problems with RQ trolling, and flaming, and everyone that hates the people flaming/trolling around the forums looking to flame at RQ, and the neutral people or the people with or against RQ trolling/flmaing too. This is just a reminder what the rules are around here. No im not an admin but it is getting bad around here. Remember lil kids play the game, and maybe look around the forums. Your all making PWE look bad including me at some points.:p But here is a reminder

"General Rules of Conduct

In order to avoid any confusion about what people can and can't do on any forums hosted by Perfect World Entertainment; here is a more-or-less complete list of the rules. Unless explicitly stated, one should assume that the following rules apply to every forum and thread. Some forums may have additional rules, so check any appropriate "stickies" before you post.

A Note about Respect

We're here to have fun and to share information with each other. With so many different personalities gathered in one place, clashes are bound to happen now and then. But how one conducts oneself during these situations makes all the difference. Don't get us wrong, opinions are valued on the forums, yours and everybody else's. But please remember to respect each other and have discussions and not arguments. If you find yourself disagreeing with another member, think first and then calmly compose your words. Don't be insulting if you happen to disagree with someone, just understand that their views are different than yours. Just really treat each other how you would like to be treated.

Rules for Posting

1. No trolling, or flaming.
Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

2. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items.

3. No False representation.
This is not limited to members of Perfect World's Staff. Any impersonation of any person or entity that you are not authorized to represent is considered false representation.

4. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

5. No inappropriate language.
Inappropriate language includes, but is not limited to, the following language types:

- Offensive
- Unlawful
- Harmful
- Threatening
- Abusive
- Harassing
- Defamatory
- Vulgar
- Obscene
- Hateful
- Discriminatory (age, gender, ethnicity, etc.)
- Objectionable Language

7. No harassing board members.
This applies to both public posts and private messages.

11. No discussion on abortion or religion.
This is pretty self-explanatory. This is a gaming website and such topics don't belong here.

12. Keep posts in the appropriate forum.
For example, don't post a topic about Werebeasts in the Winged Elf forums.

13. No spam.
Keep spam where it belongs, in a can (and also musubis).

14. Keep posts on-topic.
Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.

15. No mouthing off at staff.

16. No alternate identities.
This is instantly bannable.

17. No swearing.

22. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, or even a thread move, please use the PM function of the board to contact us.

23. No discussion about other company's games.
This is Perfect World Entertainment's forums. Have a little respect for us, heheh.

24. Post only in English.
We have to make sure that we can properly moderate and understand the topics being discussed in the various forums. So please, keep everything in English.

Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.

If you feel the need to report a user for suspicious behavior or for violating the Terms of Use, please use the in-game reporting function or the ticketing system and file a report."
Post edited by darknin on

Comments

• zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008
    I could have reported a ton of their posts but I don't like reporting people. I do that enough in another mmo I play.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think many people before you including myself :D stated this before BUT! well done ^^ hehe at least its posted so people "might" read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    yeah keyword might", GM's should pick it up around here
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    tl;dr

10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    tl;dr

10 chars

english?:p
  • psychosis
    psychosis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's just the ToS. Should have already been read anyways, no? :o

Edit@Darknin: tl;dr = Too Long; Don't Read. Or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I sleep with the Zuni Fetish Warrior Doll every night.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    psychosis wrote: »
    It's just the ToS. Should have already been read anyways, no? :o

yet it doesnt get followed....
  • psychosis
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    yet it doesnt get followed....

Was referring the what Mystic said, not the OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    Was referring the what Mystic said, not the OP.

oh ok, well of course mystic doesnt want to read it cuz shes in RQ and doesnt follow it cuz she likes her way, and shortened it to the major points not being followed
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    why is everybody crying about the flame post, does it really bother you or hurt your e-feelings that much? do you need a hug to make you feel better about the bad things people are saying about each other on the internet?
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    why is everybody crying about the flame post, does it really bother you or hurt your e-feelings that much? do you need a hug to make you feel better about the bad things people are saying about each other on the internet?

no i dont, so dont touch me, but this is what im talking about. You guys make the game bad and the forums bad T.T
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    no i dont, so dont touch me, but this is what im talking about. You guys make the game bad and the forums bad T.T

How?

The only reasons i can think of that you could have are the exact ones i just listed.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    Um no. There is the harrassing of the "noobs" that get ganged up on and get killed, then theres this constant harrassment/flaming in the forums
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008

There was no need for a rude comment such as this. Also there is no such thing as "e-feelings" last time I checked feelings reside in someone's brain/body.

You must be feeling guilty to lash out like that when no one was pointing a finger at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    There was no need for a rude comment such as this. Also there is no such thing as "e-feelings" last time I checked feelings reside in someone's brain/body.

You must be feeling guilty to lash out like that when no one was pointing a finger at you no?

i agree there was no finger pointing at a specific person, just in general and feelings come from the heart, and get hurt over forums such as these.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Life goes on.
    Why are you guys still whining? If you guys dropped the subject it would have ended long long long ago. This is just asking to start it up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »

You must be feeling guilty to lash out like that when no one was pointing a finger at you no?

E-feelings is away of saying people who care about the internet to much and get emotional into it as this thread is, its kinda pathetic that RQ got to ANYBODY this much to where they have over 6 threads about how they're killing people in game and how its apparently against the ToS.
    Um no. There is the harrassing of the "noobs" that get ganged up on and get killed, then theres this constant harrassment/flaming in the forums

So you're saying the harassment and flaming bothers you? So I was right.

And a tip for the noobs to stop getting killed by RQ: Stop sucking.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    ren wrote: »
    Life goes on.
    Why are you guys still whining? If you guys dropped the subject it would have ended long long long ago. This is just asking to start it up again.

was there whining..... no. and when OB comes out and when it goes out of testing, there would be alot of threads posting what i explained. people just need to learn to grow up, this is a reminder
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    E-feelings is away of saying people who care about the internet to much and get emotional into it as this thread is, its kinda pathetic that RQ got to ANYBODY this much to where they have over 6 threads about how they're killing people in game and how its apparently against the ToS.

there is no point to this T.T, ADMINS, ACTION WOULD BE NICE. and the noobs cant stop sucking cuz there will always be noobs out there that are a lower level then you. You just have to ruin the game for people.
  • psychosis
    edited September 2008
    Can we not turn this thread into another flame-fest of sorts? Darknin was posting this in general, for everyone. Not just for RageQuit(I'm hoping).
    oh ok, well of course mystic doesnt want to read it cuz shes in RQ and doesnt follow it cuz she likes her way, and shortened it to the major points not being followed
    And this post is just going turn this thread into a whole new accusations vs. defense/accusations vs. defense etc. Get my drift? It was rude.

Can't everyone just get over it? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    there is no point to this T.T, ADMINS, ACTION WOULD BE NICE.

yes please, lock this horrible ****ing thread.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    Can we not turn this thread into another flame-fest of sorts? Darknin was posting this in general, for everyone. Not just for RageQuit(I'm hoping).

And this post is just going turn this thread into a whole new accusations vs. defense/accusations vs. defense etc. Get my drift? It was rude.

Can't everyone just get over it? :(

yeah this is getting nowhere T.T.......tempted to quit, community (not everyone) is WAY to immature. and i wasnt directed at anyone
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    yes please, lock this horrible ****ing thread.

it doesnt need to be locked, this is a reminder but you dont care about the ToS.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What? 3rd page without me?

I shouldn't have watched Tropic Thunder. :(

In all honesty, the trolling done on RQ's behalf has all been in defense of ourselves, and of course, the lulz.

Let me lay this out for you guys.

-The PvP Server is for PvP, PK included.

-Admins will not ban people for PKing on a PvP server.

-If you don't like how the PvP server is going to be, the PvE server was implemented for you.

At the end of today, whitefire is still the number one troll with 92 posts and nearly a 7 hours session.

Want to prove you really hate RQ? Try topping him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008

Yes, yes I have noticed the billion threads, and I agree this thread should not have been started but you can help out the situation by not responding in ways that can be received as rude or disrespectful, you can even go as far as to not respond at all if you feel you cannot do that. I understand most of you are probably still in high school but we have even younger people coming to the forums to get help and all this does is turn them away. This forum was put here to help people who play PWI, I fear that is not what its turning into. I realize I am not exactly following what I am preaching by even making this post. But I felt I should give a little bit of advice to everyone no matter if you are in the guild RQ or not. You guys have to look back and realize RQ is a guild in a video game. Of course they may do things that hurt your feelings but do not judge the guild as a whole judge each person individually. But it would be nice if you only kept all of this to private messages or in game. Heck you can even make an irc chat room for it if you like. Right now this forum only has one moderator, and I bet the admins are really busy on OB stuff to come here and clean this place up. Lets try and make it a bit more easier on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    it doesnt need to be locked, this is a reminder but you dont care about the ToS.

I care, just not to the extent you queerbaits do.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Actually I heard there are 3 mods.

One is moding a different game.

One is on vacation.

One doesn't do anthing.

The admins are too busy ingame and don't have time to mod the forums, as is evident with the chaos yesterday and today.

RQ is here to have fun.

Trolls in our threads is in our definition of fun.

If you honestly want to have serious discussions, PM Mystic and/or a leader.

Include screenshots or even better, videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niwa
    niwa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I still suggest we have our own RQ section here. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "RAGE QUIT IS ****ING TERRIBLE AND LOVES SAFE ZONE MORE THAN THEY LOVE THEIR OWN PARENTS."
    Seriously guys, this is serious business.
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    What? 3rd page without me?

I shouldn't have watched Tropic Thunder. :(

In all honesty, the trolling done on RQ's behalf has all been in defense of ourselves, and of course, the lulz.

Let me lay this out for you guys.

-The PvP Server is for PvP, PK included.

-Admins will not ban people for PKing on a PvP server.

-If you don't like how the PvP server is going to be, the PvE server was implemented for you.

At the end of today, whitefire is still the number one troll with 92 posts and nearly a 7 hours session.

Want to prove you really hate RQ? Try topping him.

Harrasment is not needed though, and RQ is not the only guild that does that im sure there are others, And im not attackinjg RQ im stating what is in the rules and what needs to be followed but ALOT of people are too immature to just keep it to themselves where threads that preaach goodness, dont turn into flamefest and who can talk **** about people over the internet the best. Internet fights are pointless, stupid, immature, and NOT NEEDED. Stop living in your own worlds and open your eyes. Your corrupting the youth of america (though it already is) and other countries as well. This game get to the point where you just want to grab a gun and shoot yourself because the maturity of it is so low and untolerable unless your maturity is actually that low. I know i went against what i posted but this is the truth, believe it or not. I dont care. So stop revolving this around RQ
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Harrasment is not needed though, and RQ is not the only guild that does that im sure there are others, And im not attackinjg RQ im stating what is in the rules and what needs to be followed but ALOT of people are too immature to just keep it to themselves where threads that preaach goodness, dont turn into flamefest and who can talk **** about people over the internet the best. Internet fights are pointless, stupid, immature, and NOT NEEDED. Stop living in your own worlds and open your eyes. Your corrupting the youth of america (though it already is) and other countries as well. This game get to the point where you just want to grab a gun and shoot yourself because the maturity of it is so low and untolerable unless your maturity is actually that low. I know i went against what i posted but this is the truth, believe it or not. I dont care. So stop revolving this around RQ

-Did you give this thread a single moment of thought before you posted it?

-Did you honestly think that you were going to be received as a do-good saint?

-Rofl. Not attacking RQ? Your thread is named "Everyone listen to this, RQ members, RQ haters included!!!!!!".

-The second you posted this you started a flamewar. What this thread is called is "flamebait".

-I hardly think a group of players that like to PK on an online game is corrupting the "Youth of America".

-If you want to be An Hero, be my guest.

-See 3rd point for "Stop revolving this around RQ".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]