GM Read this RageQuit guild!!

13»

Comments

• cowgirl
    cowgirl Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i am from no guild and never play perfect world ever till the CB i was playing silkroad and Rohan before this i am a new player and it was pretty shamefull the way RageQuit guild members talk to me and other players ; (
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cowgirl wrote: »
    i am from no guild and never play perfect world ever till the CB i was playing silkroad and Rohan before this i am a new player and it was pretty shamefull the way RageQuit guild members talk to me and other players ; (

Okay, it's official, this person is trolling. Lol.

Why aren't making threads like this bannable? Honestly? They're just here to start drama and so far, none of them have had any sort of factual basis so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The way you reacted was completely childish and doesn't deserve a thread because you were told to **** off. This is why children, people that don't take jokes, and people that don't understand should not play online games/take things on the internet so seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Don't bother responding to "her" anymore. It's a troll and every bit of attention they draw to themselves or this thread just makes them happier. I'd know, I've done it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'd like to know why the administration has chosen to leave a thread open that contains nothing but unfounded slander, including the failure to edit out the most offensive part of this thread - but a couple of curse words get some attention?
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • tenkei
    tenkei Posts: 63
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I never said it didn't happen.

That doesn't change the fact that I really don't think that they were ragequit members, because that's not our M.O at all and if they HAD trolled your ventrilo and were proud of it, they would have talked about it to us. RQ members are always discussing our trolling escapades.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was another guild trying to get you guys pissed off at us. If you want to believe them, you're welcome to, but I think that's a shame. I can go on any vent and be like "LOLOL IM ORINJ WE HATE JEWS" but that doesn't make it true.

A lot of guilds (coughnemesisconquerorcough) are trying to do whatever they can to start drama and make us more enemies than we have. It would not surprise me if they were doing this.

Another classic and generic PR response with holes. One thing I've learned is you can never truely know a person. It's why I just love that quote from an old president and a new game is actually quoting. "Any man can stand up to adversities, to test a mans true character, give them power."

The fact is this: IT DOESN'T MATTER WEATHER YOUR MEMBERS ACTUALLY DID OR NOT!

Mystic if you are the leader you are not bearing the reigns properly for it. Your image is being assulted and instead of providing action you provide a PR response. Should be thinking of ways to protect your members from themselves, it's very often the case. I mean for example we impliment PCI policies. These are securities to prevent hackers from getting our customer's credit cards, but a majority of these policies would not involve a hacker from outside. The policies are to protect the programmers and people who could have capability to get the cards.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    ... 'cause apparently there is a small problem with your pics.
    Or are you ashaimed of yourself?
    Ya, I think it's that.
    This is me being ashamed of myself.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/RageQuitFraps/mysticshower.jpg
    Happy now, fanboy?
    Oh well, I guess we all need something to jack off to.
    koz wrote: »
    Was this a serious post? Everyone knows mystic is a guy. I hope this wasn't serious.
    That's why it needs to be stickied.
    from Here

Ashmed of yourself, and speaking like you do...
    If i was you, I would stop posting...
  • sahrai
    edited August 2008
    tenkei wrote: »
    Another classic and generic PR response with holes. One thing I've learned is you can never truely know a person. It's why I just love that quote from an old president and a new game is actually quoting. "Any man can stand up to adversities, to test a mans true character, give them power."

Mystic if you are the leader you are not bearing the reigns properly for it. Your image is being assulted and instead of providing action you provide a PR response. Should be thinking of ways to protect your members from themselves, it's very often the case. I mean for example we impliment PCI policies. These are securities to prevent hackers from getting our customer's credit cards, but a majority of these policies would not involve a hacker from outside. The policies are to protect the programmers and people who could have capability to get the cards.

If it is people from other guilds with a grudge, exactly how is Mystic meant to police that? I could get on some random guilds ventrilo, cursing and abusing the people there and then say "Hey, I'm from The Empire!".

This is the point that is being missed here. You don't know who is where doing what, and therefore should not assume that the word of one person is gospel. Innocent until proven guilty, and there is definitely no proof here.
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hahahaha, carebear rage these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    sahrai wrote: »
    If it is people from other guilds with a grudge, exactly how is Mystic meant to police that? I could get on some random guilds ventrilo, cursing and abusing the people there and then say "Hey, I'm from The Empire!".

This is the point that is being missed here. You don't know who is where doing what, and therefore should not assume that the word of one person is gospel. Innocent until proven guilty, and there is definitely no proof here.

Beat me to it, well put.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    I never said it didn't happen.

That doesn't change the fact that I really don't think that they were ragequit members, because that's not our M.O at all and if they HAD trolled your ventrilo and were proud of it, they would have talked about it to us. RQ members are always discussing our trolling escapades.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was another guild trying to get you guys pissed off at us. If you want to believe them, you're welcome to, but I think that's a shame. I can go on any vent and be like "LOLOL IM ORINJ WE HATE JEWS" but that doesn't make it true.

A lot of guilds (coughnemesisconquerorcough) are trying to do whatever they can to start drama and make us more enemies than we have. It would not surprise me if they were doing this.

It could very well be mystic..That kind of frame of mind i just cant understand..the purpose for those 2 coming to The Empire vent was to make us pissed off at u? like...why???!!!! Sure end game u all r ganna make great adversaries and in the end ill shake ur hand and tell u "good game" wheather you win or loose. But this is just 1 incident of many... The Empire will also have there problems like u r now and it will be dealt with. If the problem or complaint comes through these forums an apoligy will be made on these forums either by me or the offending person. Thats where we differ. You defend ur guild and u should, but the people in it are not perfect and they have offended alot of people...im sure not all these threads about u guys are true..but there not all false either. Your lack of admitting to any of these threads is a flaw which could be exploited by another guild..i respect ur values and what ur trying to do and i dont wanna see a good leaders guild fall apart.. becoz of the behavior of some of their guildmates. Sorry im so long winded : )
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Okay, it's official, this person is trolling. Lol.

Why aren't making threads like this bannable? Honestly? They're just here to start drama and so far, none of them have had any sort of factual basis so far.

It was just a response to your trolling, feeding the troll isnt the best thing to do but I understand how she feels.

@Report feature : It would just be another thing for the admins to ignore, wouldnt have any purpose if they added it back on sense they obvious realize the rampant trolling and choose to ignore them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • tenkei
    tenkei Posts: 63
    edited August 2008
    sahrai wrote: »

Being that this is a "He said She said" type scenario the common behavior is to fall on the actions of the aftermath. In this case the defending is just throwing up a classic PR move that doesn't provide any comfort to disprove either that it wasn't a member.

The only proof you would have is the hosting service with an IP of the person. If not proxied that would do good enough to identify a general source. Now I'm not trying to say what is happening is RQ, what I am saying is the character response I'm seeing doesn't give me a lot of comfort that it isn't them.
    Beat me to it, well put.

Further proves my point. To put it more clearly I am not trying to attack, I'm just stating they should really be trying harder.
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    tenkei wrote: »

Exactly...well said...God i wish i was gifted in explaining myself.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Here's the thing...

You seem to think that I care what people think of me and my guild. I really don't. We've been together for 5 years now, we've been CAL-I for DotA, CAL-I for Source, we've won HoH in GW countless times, we've taken over L2 servers like nothing, and I have laughed harder and more often in those 5 years than most people will in their lives.

I am completely content with my guild and the people in it. I don't care what other people think of us.

I replied to this thread because RQ members weren't behind ventrilo thing. If you don't want to believe us, well, I don't really care. I would have no reason to deny it if we were behind it, I would respond something like "Well, you're an idiot for not finding your mute button or messaging your vent admin."

You can say you're not attacking us all you like, but you are. You're continually saying that we should do more to defend ourselves. At the end of the day, we didn't do this ****, and so we have nothing to defend for. If you don't want to believe us, don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rena
    edited August 2008
    Here's the thing...

You seem to think that I care what people think of me and my guild. I really don't. We've been together for 5 years now, we've been CAL-I for DotA, CAL-I for Source, we've won HoH in GW countless times, we've taken over L2 servers like nothing, and I have laughed harder and more often in those 5 years than most people will in their lives.

I am completely content with my guild and the people in it. I don't care what other people think of us.

I replied to this thread because RQ members weren't behind ventrilo thing. If you don't want to believe us, well, I don't really care. I would have no reason to deny it if we were behind it, I would respond something like "Well, you're an idiot for not finding your mute button or messaging your vent admin."

You can say you're not attacking us all you like, but you are. You're continually saying that we should do more to defend ourselves. At the end of the day, we didn't do this ****, and so we have nothing to defend for. If you don't want to believe us, don't.

Well your posting in this thread, seems like you care on one level or another. Repetitively posted at that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    rena wrote: »
    Well your posting in this thread, seems like you care on one level or another. Relatively posted at that...
    I replied to this thread because RQ members weren't behind ventrilo thing.

AGAIN, I posted because we weren't behind that. I don't want to take credit for something some other douches did. It's not our M.O and I don't want to hear about it, nor do I want to be connected to it.

Please read before you reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rena
    edited August 2008
    AGAIN, I posted because we weren't behind that. I don't want to take credit for something some other douches did. It's not our M.O and I don't want to hear about it, nor do I want to be connected to it.

Please read before you reply.

Yet you claim you dont care, seems like you care a good deal. Its very obvious you enjoy every once of attention you get and you troll just to get more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    *throws up her hands and gives up, shakes her head and walks outta the room* mumbling *he totally misses the point*
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    rena wrote: »
    Yet you claim you dont care, seems like you care a good deal. Its very obvious you enjoy every once of attention you get and you troll just to get more.

I don't care what people think ABOUT MY GUILD. I care that we're being given credit for something that isn't our style, and isn't funny, because that's a slap in the face to me.

THIS is RageQuit trolling. It's funny, it's not just screaming profanity and **** and saying that people need to die, it's a sarcastic post that we find funny.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10271

Stupid **** like coming on ventrilo and spouting garbage isn't funny, and it's not how RQ operates.

Please, PLEASE read before you reply. PLEASE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sahrai
    edited August 2008
    Jesus christ.

You get berated for not defending yourself against the claims people make against you "Oh, must be true", and then when you do you get berated for appearing to care too much so "It must be true".

If you want to hate RageQuit, then hate them. But for the love of god do it in silence or at least with some intelligence.
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I would like to know where the so called "best quality customer service" is ? An admin should REALLY delete that Hitler ****. It is racist and uncalled for. I am not happy with this kind of administration and this is NOT the promises you guys gave us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Looks like this thing has run its course. Locky-lock.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.