GM Read this RageQuit guild!!

Comments

• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    While the leader of RQ seems to be mature and is able to weigh intelliegent answers to questions the majority of RQ seem to be bratty 10 yr olds.. ive had several run ins with them myself..here on the forum..in game..and 2 of them tried to tag team us on The Empires ventrilo. Just ignore them they r not worth it....

As for comparing Hitler with a guild or the people in it.....*SPEECHLESS* I do kinda understand what u meant..u just picked a really bad comparison
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    While the leader of RQ seems to be mature and is able to weigh intelliegent answers to questions the majority of RQ seem to be bratty 10 yr olds.. ive had several run ins with them myself..here on the forum..in game..and 2 of them tried to tag team us on The Empires ventrilo. Just ignore them they r not worth it....

As for comparing Hitler with a guild or the people in it.....*SPEECHLESS* I do kinda understand what u meant..u just picked a really bad comparison

Lazor how sure are you that it was RQ members who trolled your vent?

First of all our members are usually all on our vent
    We also never had any argument with your guild so there is no reason why such a thing would even occur.

Honestly if what you guys say is true then there is someone who is trying to impostor RQ.

Don't get me wrong we're *******s, but we know when to draw the line
  • coot
    coot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

jokes for shock value are pretty funny though. haha

much like i wanted to call everyone that was offended by this comparison a jew, i was worried that people would take offense to this.

because all in all... as far as anyone here is concerned... im a mixture of: jew, christian, agnostic, devil worshiper, pagan, buddhist, black, white, hispanic, asian, redneck, upper class, blue collar, white collar, homeless dude using a microwave as a computer.

forgive me if i left anyone/religion off, im not exactly culturally knowledgable.

so :D

and, ive seen this ragequit guild running around, and based on the responses for this thread (where negative accusation are the only thing that people pay attention to, whether truth or lies), it reminds me of the guilds that ive been a part of in other games.

just a bunch of haters running around looking to tarnish the reputation of a 'superior' guild.

If this is the case. I want to join if you guys are recruiting in OB. couple of my hardcore gamer/grinder friends and I, just migrated here from another game. Our numbers arent as big as the other game because some people tried this game out and didn't like it, but a few of us are staying.

(sorry for being off topic :D, but im going to post this anyways.)

my ign in CB is 'coot' and itll be the same name in OB.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure this "invading vents" **** is not our guys, because I never heard about it and if our guys troll someone, we talk about it. Not to mention the fact hat I think ventrilo harassment is **** and unfunny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if u want to apply into a guilde u have to read de requriments. if i wuld do that u could see that they annoying eachother , and tell racist jokes however they arent racists. btw i think ppl wont care about this guilde. they think that they are uniques with their rules and methods, but they arent.
    and if u dont like this attitude than quit or just ignore the parasites.
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    To be honest. I had my doubts before joining RageQuit. I was "living" with what everyone said about the guild and its image. After me and my gf decided to join the guild even if their image is bad in other peoples eyes, I have seen that I've been "blinded" by the majority of people who comment and flame RageQuit.

RageQuit is an awesome guild with cool people. We are all mature and if some of us troll forums that does not mean its the whole guild (which is huge). Also I REALLY HIGHLY doubt, that ANY of RageQuit member has trolled ventrilo servers randomly.

Before you flame RageQuit or listen to other peoples comments about the guild, MAYBE just MAYBE you should really get to know the guild YOURSELF.

Listening to other peoples comments about RageQuit is pointless because the guild has the "bad" image. Who cares? All started because of some emo guy who got pk'd or whatever and then he told another person who told another person and the other person told his guild who then told or posted **** about RageQuit in another forum and from there it is endless flame towards the guild.

Seriously people. GROW UP AND HAVE SOME BALLS TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION OF SOMETHING OR SOMEONE AND NOT GO WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE FLOW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Whichever RQ member said those things really went too far and needs to get spanked by t0yo.
    nounours needs to back off. If you're gonna be so out to get these guys, you're going to get yourself banned. If that's what you want, then feel free, but you're only making yourself look bad. If not worse than the person the OP talked about.
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Whichever RQ member said those things really went too far and needs to get spanked by t0yo.
    nounours needs to back off. If you're gonna be so out to get these guys, you're going to get yourself banned. If that's what you want, then feel free, but you're only making yourself look bad. If not worse than the person the OP talked about.

Whatever happened to innocent before being proven guilty?
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Screenshot or it didn't happen?
    Anyone can make up something on a forum, especially about a group that is generally disliked by the majority, and have it believed as true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    sahrai wrote: »
    Whatever happened to innocent before being proven guilty?

Sure, the RQ member might have not said anything like that at all and the OP might have made everything up, but this is internet. Does anyone really wait for proof anymore?

Not that I really care if the person did it or not. It's none of my business. It just bothers me that most of the drama on the forums are about RQ (not by! just about!).
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cowgirl wrote: »
    O.k i ask to join this guild RageQuit and a member tell me to f*** off and dig a hole and die
    and he call me a black b***h. Im not even black i just made a char that is purple in color
    and he insult alot of players calling them names i search ingame for a GM but there never is a GM ingame is this how a CB should be run with no GM ingame to watch how people insult each other are there no rules in mmo games these days anyone can say what they want ? Will there be GM in OB?:confused:

edited a couple of words in the original post for profanity filter dodging. There's a reason why certain words are locked out. Try to avoid circumventing these measures in the future by spelling them out with periods in between each letter.

People, keep the discussion civil. close to locking this one if it starts getting all topsy turvy again.

~dvorak~
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    Lazor how sure are you that it was RQ members who trolled your vent?

First of all our members are usually all on our vent
    We also never had any argument with your guild so there is no reason why such a thing would even occur.

Honestly if what you guys say is true then there is someone who is trying to impostor RQ.

Don't get me wrong we're *******s, but we know when to draw the line

I hear what ur sayin t0yo..u and mystic r alot like me "honest and in ur face kinda people" i was there in the vent when it happened. In the 10 mins or so they where there they started out with a "smart A@@ attitude but i let it go bcoz past experience told me they could just be on the defensive. but it got worse real fast. I definetly new something was wrong when the 2 of them started putting down pw calling it a sh$%# game and things like that... i still let it go..only bcoz i new 1 of them would eventually hang themselves.. i new it would escalate and in doing so most people will not think and say something. They cursed me out and called me names that i dont want to get banned for. They cursed The Empire out.. called me a C@#% and in their rantings told me and every 1 else that they would never leave RQ to join The Empire (that was their prmise for coming onto our vent) then it was like "yea yea RQ FTW type of stuff. me and the admin brought down our game screen and we both banned them. I purposely let them rant and rave on til they messed up and told me what they are really doing there.

I read Mystics and your threads and i no u 2 r fair people..yea sure we have the drama of guilds but i no u 2 dont take it personally. but mystic needs to get in game and control that guild..they r SOO disrespecting. One of my new members asked to join RQ 2 days ago ( i think he said by the FB29..not sure) he was told by 1 of the RQ members to simply "Fu@@ Off" why??? they could of just said" sorry we r not recruiting at this time" OR " we r filled"

These are insidence that have come to me..i dont go around asking about RQ members..i could care less..there is nothing at stake here..its closed beta.

Read this forum..where theres smoke theres fire..too many people r complaining about simular incidences.
  • cowgirl
    cowgirl Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this is all i could get the rest is to high up for me to scroll up anymore was in midle of pk fight and everyone was talking so the black n.ig.e.r i did not get screenshot of but i dont lie this is one person i think should be banned from game for racist remarks

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4358/20080825102532qi9.png
  • tenkei
    tenkei Posts: 63
    edited August 2008
    After reading this post there is one thing about the OP's comment that weather they have proof or not the GMs should be taking extreemly careful scrutiny over. The fact that the OP's is stating the person made a racial slur, even though they in RL are not the same as their character the general ToA always comes with severe consequences for Racial Slurs.

I also do not like the response that the RQ members posted here made. Mystic posted a generic PR response to try and save face with little to back that they'll consider a racial slur to that severe. Would think for better PR rep. to save face something more prominant that the RQ members would see and could show the community you mean business.

Considering that this sounds like a community group in itself you have to try harder to show the populous that actions, especially racial slurs, are not accepted in your group. I'm inclined by the behavior I see to think there is some truth in the OP's message. If indeed racial slurs were used the person doing such should be swiftly banned permanently.

EDIT:

Unfortunately at the moment I can not see any of the pics, work has banned Imageshack due to the spyware, adware hooks they to often have.
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    After all the racist comments, flaming and flamebait, and even the mentioning of Hitler, I thought this thread would have been locked quite a while ago. ._. I guess not.
  • tenkei
    edited August 2008
    After all the racist comments, flaming and flamebait, and even the mentioning of Hitler, I thought this thread would have been locked quite a while ago. ._. I guess not.

Yes, that is what surprised me as well.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    @cowgirl: plese edit you frist post, bring the picture up there please.
    And from what I see, you guys seems to be red, which measn you guys just pk someone or each other ^^... In MMO, after PK any language can be used...
    And one think I don't like just the word "black" in that pic and in you post...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Admins cant do any thing happens outside of the forums, if you are personally insulted on the forums then I encourage you to report them. But ultimately its pointless, the Admins has already shown a lack of concern for the community and pretty much ignore all complaints sent to them.

Well RQ doesnt help the matter about trolling a thread thats main point is to try to ban you guys. You just encourage future topics like this by responding the way you do -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rena wrote: »
    Admins cant do any thing happens outside of the forums, if you are personally insulted on the forums then I encourage you to report them. But ultimately its pointless, the Admins has already shown a lack of concern for the community and pretty much ignore all complaints sent to them.

Well RQ doesnt help the matter about trolling a thread thats main point is to try to ban you guys. You just encourage future topics like this by responding the way you do -.-

I disagree with your post that the admins show a lack of concern. They have been very helpful when I have ran into problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenkei
    edited August 2008
    anima wrote: »
    @cowgirl: plese edit you frist post, bring the picture up there please.
    And from what I see, you guys seems to be red, which measn you guys just pk someone or each other ^^... In MMO, after PK any language can be used...
    And one think I don't like just the word "black" in that pic and in you post...

You are right that any language can be used, by the person sitting there vocally. To actually type it means they had time and mental clarity to consider the action. To still send such a message is still condeming to their agressive and violent behavior, they should not be playing.
  • pxragez0r
    pxragez0r Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    PxRage? Nice to see you play pwi ;p

@nonours I usually can take sarcasm but comparing us to hitler? Especially because I know you're being srs. Its not that funny =/

@ayako: Mystic period of silence? We haven't seen you on the boards in a while

@cowgirl I hope you took a screen shot. Otherwise even if this isn't true a lot of people are going to believe it. It seems that as long as someone has negative to say about ragequit its accepted without proof. *sighs* Even the romans considered Jesus a fool when he was alive yet he was a remarkable man whether you are a christian or not. Personally I contest our comparison of hitler with jesus'

:P props t0yo glad to see you here too :) all we need now is Zeponey and we're set for another year of mayhem xD
    niwa wrote: »
    I saw PX in game and he ignored me. Lols.

**** >.< sorry niwa, probably afk. other wise i'd screamed ZOMG!!1! itsa niwa :)
    ~ hungry for c00kies ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    edited August 2008
    dvorak wrote: »
    edited a couple of words in the original post for profanity filter dodging. There's a reason why certain words are locked out. Try to avoid circumventing these measures in the future by spelling them out with periods in between each letter.

People, keep the discussion civil. close to locking this one if it starts getting all topsy turvy again.

~dvorak~

I am disgusted you find a few curse words offensive enough to edit, but you leave the "RQ is equal to Hitler" type comments.
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    koz wrote: »
    I disagree with your post that the admins show a lack of concern. They have been very helpful when I have ran into problems.

Thought that way a first as well but it just seems like they are ignoring more and more of the issues, I mean the forums pretty much has fallen into hell which so many spammers and trolls. I find myself just not comping on at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    rena wrote: »
    Thought that way a first as well but it just seems like they are ignoring more and more of the issues, I mean the forums pretty much has fallen into hell which so many spammers and trolls. I find myself just not comping on at all.

Yes, the forums aren't looking too good. And there's not even a report function anymore. I think there was one at first ? I have a vauge memory of seeing it.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yes, the forums aren't looking too good. And there's not even a report function anymore. I think there was one at first ? I have a vauge memory of seeing it.

There was never a report function and the forums are still a work in progress. That's why we have no avatars yet xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    koz wrote: »
    There was never a report function and the forums are still a work in progress. That's why we have no avatars yet xD

I know it's still a work in progress.
    But I could have sworn I saw report buttons before, but then again, I could have been wrong.
    Either way, it'd be great to have a report feature.
  • sahrai
    edited August 2008
    I know it's still a work in progress.
    But I could have sworn I saw report buttons before, but then again, I could have been wrong.
    Either way, it'd be great to have a report feature.

You were right, there was a report function but it was removed.
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I hear what ur sayin t0yo..u and mystic r alot like me "honest and in ur face kinda people" i was there in the vent when it happened. In the 10 mins or so they where there they started out with a "smart A@@ attitude but i let it go bcoz past experience told me they could just be on the defensive. but it got worse real fast. I definetly new something was wrong when the 2 of them started putting down pw calling it a sh$%# game and things like that... i still let it go..only bcoz i new 1 of them would eventually hang themselves.. i new it would escalate and in doing so most people will not think and say something. They cursed me out and called me names that i dont want to get banned for. They cursed The Empire out.. called me a C@#% and in their rantings told me and every 1 else that they would never leave RQ to join The Empire (that was their prmise for coming onto our vent) then it was like "yea yea RQ FTW type of stuff. me and the admin brought down our game screen and we both banned them. I purposely let them rant and rave on til they messed up and told me what they are really doing there.

I read Mystics and your threads and i no u 2 r fair people..yea sure we have the drama of guilds but i no u 2 dont take it personally. but mystic needs to get in game and control that guild..they r SOO disrespecting. One of my new members asked to join RQ 2 days ago ( i think he said by the FB29..not sure) he was told by 1 of the RQ members to simply "Fu@@ Off" why??? they could of just said" sorry we r not recruiting at this time" OR " we r filled"

These are insidence that have come to me..i dont go around asking about RQ members..i could care less..there is nothing at stake here..its closed beta.

Read this forum..where theres smoke theres fire..too many people r complaining about simular
    incidences.

In this short CB time i got to know Lazor and her guildmates who she brought with her from pw eng. I was there in The Empire vent when it happened. I am an adult that works and supports my wife and child and i do understand that S.h.i.t talking is part of a game. but this was WAYY way out of hand. How she sat in vent controlled like that ill never know but i do understand her tactics. These 2 kids openly admited they were Rage guys. And by coming to The Empire vent they demonstrated to us that they feel threatened by The Empire.as well they should be.
    My point is..i was there and heard it all..if you like, we can get every 1 here on this thread to push The Empire but thats not lazors style. I just came here to back her up and to tell the truth.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    In this short CB time i got to know Lazor and her guildmates who she brought with her from pw eng. I was there in The Empire vent when it happened. I am an adult that works and supports my wife and child and i do understand that S.h.i.t talking is part of a game. but this was WAYY way out of hand. How she sat in vent controlled like that ill never know but i do understand her tactics. These 2 kids openly admited they were Rage guys. And by coming to The Empire vent they demonstrated to us that they feel threatened by The Empire.as well they should be.
    My point is..i was there and heard it all..if you like, we can get every 1 here on this thread to push The Empire but thats not lazors style. I just came here to back her up and to tell the truth.

I never said it didn't happen.

That doesn't change the fact that I really don't think that they were ragequit members, because that's not our M.O at all and if they HAD trolled your ventrilo and were proud of it, they would have talked about it to us. RQ members are always discussing our trolling escapades.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was another guild trying to get you guys pissed off at us. If you want to believe them, you're welcome to, but I think that's a shame. I can go on any vent and be like "LOLOL IM ORINJ WE HATE JEWS" but that doesn't make it true.

A lot of guilds (coughnemesisconquerorcough) are trying to do whatever they can to start drama and make us more enemies than we have. It would not surprise me if they were doing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    sahrai wrote: »
    You were right, there was a report function but it was removed.

Yay, I was right. : D
This discussion has been closed.