The Empire has Arrived/Lost City

Options
13»

Comments

• tomwl01
    tomwl01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lazor i am officially asking WILL U MARRY ME now and when ob starts? I want a flaming in game love story.;)
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ummm...*coughs, chokes, blushes*
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you all for joining The Empire..as open beta approches we will be needing at least a lvl2 guild ASAP... I was contacted today by a friend coming from the Delphi server who wants to merge with us. He says hes bringing "30 seasoned elite" players with him.. those r his words
    not mine.
    We have already 50 Plus... more coming over from Oracle. Not to mention those that r waiting to get in. I bought a house but it seems i need a mansion.. Any help at open beta will be greatly appreciated

Your fearless Leader :D
    Lazor
  • smeckytozak
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ]Thank you all for joining The Empire..as open beta approches we will be needing at least a lvl2 guild ASAP...Lazor was contacted today by a friend coming from the Delphi server who wants to merge with us. He says hes bringing "30 seasoned elite" players with him.. those r his words
    not mine.
    We have already 50 Plus... more coming over from Oracle. Not to mention those that r waiting to get in. She bought a house but it seems we now need a mansion.. Any help at open beta will be greatly appreciated...
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks for the post..The Empire is looking for a few addiction gamer adults
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    for those of u who are going to play open beta and r interested in territory wars, guild wars and pvp the empire still has 3 slots open..please adhere to the following:

1. be mature
    2. no that you will be active
    3. be a person who is helpful
    4. have ventrilo ( a talk client) not mandatory but u will miss out on alot of opportunities

all the Marshal and Executor positions have not been finalized so if ur the " MArshal Executor" type let us hear from u.
  • smeckytozak
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lazor..i think we should open the guild to lvl2 for these last 5 days we have the gold if we all chip in..we talked about it and we all agree. let me no...get on vent when u see this
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Put a gorgeous lady to GM's seat is always a smart move ^^. I stayed in PandaCrew long enough for it. I'd to look for new GM, but u guys use vent a lot, so... GOOD LUCK, THEEMPIRE.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hey anima...why does Panda crew sound familar to me? Silkroad online? im not sure...youll find that the majority of guilds here use ventrilo..its not mandatory except for the officers and even that has exceptions..

in any case... ty for popping in,
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Tozak.. there r only 4 days left for CB so im not going to open it to lvl 2, Instead im taking this time to see who logs in and who doesnt, As u know people create toons then decide the games not for them..id like to skim them off the list. If their not playing..no sense them being in a guild taking up space.

Altho it seems like a massive amount of people coming over for OB lets see how many actually come. People like to boast..so if someone says "i have 30 elites coming to u" ill half that in my mind and say 15. But when i crunch the number i do agree we will need lvl 2 ASAP.

I went to the npc to see how much a lvl 2 and 3 guild is and something didnt seem right.. it is 100k for lvl 1, 2 mil for lvl 2, 10 mil fotr lvl 3....thats ALOT of gold for this game especially if pwi is NOT selling gold.
  • tigo
    tigo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im sorry Lazor i dont agree with this decision..this guild NEEDS more room. Even if there is only 4 days left we can pick up some good people and good players. im ganna hound u on this 1:D;)
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PandaCrew was one of the first guilds in PW MY, and a GM is a big Panda ^^. Later a girl hold GM for the guild... which make I stay when other left ^^. Never seen her real life pic, but her voice on vent is cute.
    We don't like Vent cause when we test it, we can't press a button to talk in Vista. IDK that this bug fixed yet...
    Yes, ppl like to boast their number ^^. We have 5-7 guys only, but did play PW for more than 2 years... You can buy ingame gold from Auction hall, but it is depends on the market price. Best way to up lv2 and 3 is asking everyone chip in 100k ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck in promoting your guild!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I wish you the best of luck in promoting your guild!!

awww ty for coming over that was very sweet of u.
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    PandaCrew was one of the first guilds in PW MY, and a GM is a big Panda ^^. Later a girl hold GM for the guild... which make I stay when other left ^^. Never seen her real life pic, but her voice on vent is cute.
    We don't like Vent cause when we test it, we can't press a button to talk in Vista. IDK that this bug fixed yet...
    Yes, ppl like to boast their number ^^. We have 5-7 guys only, but did play PW for more than 2 years... You can buy ingame gold from Auction hall, but it is depends on the market price. Best way to up lv2 and 3 is asking everyone chip in 100k ^^.

Anima there is a fix for ventrilo and Vista. we have many on vista in ventrilo
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Freeee bump for lazor ^^
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    stryke wrote: »
    Freeee bump for lazor ^^

WEEEEEEEE... Thank you stryke..
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ive got nothing to say so im just bumping myself
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    <3 all the points except the first 4 ;_;
    me <3 random pks
    anyways good luck with the guild ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you Kuukai
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    weeee back up we go....
  • livejamie
    livejamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    How active is your vent? This is the main thing I look for in a guild.
  • livejamie
    livejamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    How active is your vent? This is the main thing I look for in a guild.
  • tigo
    tigo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The vent is very active with no less than 5 people or more during working hours and 15-20 on at nite... all nite...til all hours. But whats more important to us is how active r u and how helpful would u be to ur guildmates?