The Empire has Arrived/Lost City

Options

Comments

• kyux
    kyux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i'm sorry lazor got nothin in my pms >.<...
    ooh yeah and i'm a blademaster is that okay?
  • kyux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    got it lazor sorry forgot to refresh >.<
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kyux...i am pming u in game and to the others welcome to The Empire
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Also looking for a few wb which r now called barabrians and 1 more wf which r now called Venos who will play in open beta
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    FB39 DONE!! yes!!! 1st try too. Great teamwork guys...im applying for the team come open beta.
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Great job T u fit in well with the team
  • odin
    odin Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Impressive. I would say gl with your guild but you don't need luck with your style. Rock on !!!
    Is this post appropriate?

Later
  • kyux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    gratz for the fb 39 lol...
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thank you Odin and Kyux..hopefully ill meet up with u tomorrow in game Kyux Odin i heard u came for a visit..ill pop in sometime tomorrow
  • kyux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    k...i'm sorry i finished work a little late ^^...
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kyux wrote: »
    k...i'm sorry i finished work a little late ^^...

np Kyux..real life always comes 1st..most of us work so we understand
  • ironarneson
    ironarneson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Heyyy i so wanna join how do i?
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi iron.

what lvl r u? we ask this bcoz we have had a few insidences with "spys" in our guild- checking us out to see what we r up to. We have nothing to hide and i find that hilarious
    what class r u?
    what country r u from? we ask this because we dont want u playing all by yourself
    Are u leaving ur current guild?
  • heir
    heir Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This seems like a very nice and organized guild. I'll prob look in to joining in OB on my EP char. I have a lot of experience with the game. I come from MY, so I know how to play an efficient EP. I'm interested in a guild that aims to take territories, has morals, but isn't afraid to defend itself. I'll keep your guild in mind for OB. ;)
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Heir...u r welcome to come and introduce yourself on our vent anytime before ob. Please read the introduction thread as i just updated it a bit. Our goal is territory wars. guild vs guild wars..end game content .. Yes we r organized and our guild on pw-my was self sufficient and rarely needed outside help. We seem to be doing that 1 more time. Communication is the key, thats why ventrilo is so improtant especially for FB's and tw's The Leader, Director, marshals are all experienced from pw-my.
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PLease all who want to join The Empire re read the beginning post as i have modified it..ty
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ekkkk~!!!! looks like we got punished by the GM..he through the thread in here with us :eek::p
  • tomwl01
    tomwl01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    ekkkk~!!!! looks like we got punished by the GM..he through the thread in here with us :eek::p

OMG shame on u lazor...u need a spanking:p can i? huh can i?;) u mis spelled/mis used a word...guess which 1
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tomwl01 wrote: »
    OMG shame on u lazor...u need a spanking:p can i? huh can i?;) u mis spelled/mis used a word...guess which 1

:eek: threw omg..be gentle with me tom :p
  • kyux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor r you playing in the west server or the east server?
    cause this evening i pm you ingame and you're not online ^^...
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i am on Lost city..east i believe
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tigo and tom...welcome th The Empire
  • bob4life
    bob4life Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow.. Sounds like my kind of guild. I would love to join you guys. Umm XeroHavoc is the name and im on lost city umm normally im not on during the morning hours monday -thursday would be the best if your going to try to find me, 3pm -3am mountain time:p oh ya lol jsut a bit about me... Well im a noob to this game but i have played alot of mmorpgs or such here is a few conquer, eudemons ,everquest ,everquest2, and WoW, *like i said jsut to name a few* i know it takes to get to the top and ill work hard to help myself and others in my guild... from what i have seen so far on this game im going to be playing it alot when im not working... oh ya im 22, and i like long walk son moon lit beaches.... jk but ya im 22 i like to talk alot .. oh and if u do accept me ill have to let u know now ill be in "college" soon if u want to call it that and im taking video game lvl design and scripting *i think thats what the course were sorry 6am here im tired* ... plus a few others so there will be short periods were im not on... but long periods were i am :P well i guess message me if you would like to try me out or what ever
  • kyux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i'm sorry i was playing at etherblade lol...
    can i still join?
    i will make my char in lost city when it's open ^^...
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kyux hahaha no wonder why we never met in game..sorry about that...yes of course u can join us in ob we r 50/50 at this point but if u came over to lost city i would make room for u...there r a few alts in the guild we could get rid of. Any 1 that wants to join and leave a message here we WILL make room for ..that i gareentee. you can reach me here or on THe Empire forums.

Bob4life..we would be happy to have u in the guild..as i said to kyux we can always make room for u by getting rid of the alts. u sound like a nice guy with a good sense of humor my in game name is Blaze ill try pming u in game.

Just to give u all a heads up...there is alot of talking in guild chat....ur best bet is to get on vent..we will be most likely banging out FBs most of the day,

and yea...i like moon lit beaches too
  • tomwl01
    tomwl01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ill be in game later need to do some RL things..great job on the guild btw
  • dope
    dope Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello, this guild interests me very much and I will be applying on your forums :)
    Hope you consider me! more details on me will be on your forums.

Edit: uhm I see no place to apply on your forums.
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dope we all full..but if u r really serious about our guild and will be with us in open beta ill kick a less active for u to come in. we can also kick an alt or 2... check ur pms here ill pm u the info
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    best wishes and good luck with your guild lazor!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • lazor
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Welcome to The Empire Kyyux took awhile to find ya

Welcome Bob4life ur help yesturdat was aweome..ty

Welcome in Dope...last nite was fun..wish u could get on vent