Forming Role Playing Guild for OB

2»

Comments

• Ash - Heavens Tear
    Ash - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Really great idea. I did this back in Dragonrealms like a decade ago, but all these graphic games these days no one roleplays so kinda got out of it. As it's just not the same when no one does it? Also, PW is the first RP/video game I've played in years. Would be fun to be around a few people who actually do it as it makes these games way more involving. I'm in a guild atm but I don't even know anything about it yet as someone just invited me and I accepted, and I haven't found any reason to leave or bothered to look into the whole guild thing yet. If you make it, make it on Heaven's Tear please? If you do, maybe I'll join. And give it a really good name. :D
  • Jmtolan - Heavens Tear
    Jmtolan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Consider me interested. But I'm new to the whole MMO/Guild thing, and have basically no idea how to work in parties.

On the less depressing side, I do know how to RP, and have plenty of experience. But, I'm confiding my interest to a PvE Guild, on Heaven's Tears to be precise. I have no interest in PvP, so that's where I set up camp. I have two characters right now, JMTolan and JTolan, so if you see me, talk to me.

I'd also be willing to take up some administrative/managerial duty, but I'm casual more than hardcore, so I wouldn't be able to be around all the time.

-Tolan
    I'm a Christian looking for a clean, encouraging experience in a free MMO. No, I'm not crazy.
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There is a roleplay guild, in the guild section, here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=67862 I'm not a member of it but I have seen their posts and seen them roleplay in-game.
    "there is still much to be done"