Forming Role Playing Guild for OB

Options
sakii
sakii Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
I am gathering players who want to be in a RP guild. I don't care about who the leader is or what the name will be at this point. Does anyone want to get in line for this guild? What server do you prefer?

[EDIT]
I HAVE ADDED THIS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IT IS NECESSARY .

embl3m wrote: »
what the **** is a RP Guild?

First off, Since you asked this question I will have to Explain things that I am guessing you do not know.

Perfect World is a MMORPG. One of many in fact. A MMORPG is a Massive Mulitplayer Online Role Playing Game.

As you SHOULD plainly see, RP stands for Role Playing. Given the fact that Role Playing is part of the games genre, it can only be expected that many players will want to gather to RP. Thus, to make this search easier, a guild is formed.

Now, it is also a fact that some players shun Role Players. These asinine individuals of course fail to see that the they themselves are playing a game designed for Role Playing and if they were to use that peanut sized brain that is rolling around in their skulls, they would noticed that most of the quests in the game have a story to it and that the game itself has a storyline.

Now, are there anymore questions class?
Look me up, I'm on DA and Gaia .:D
Username: Saki-Zombieslayer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sakii on

Comments

• invasion202
    invasion202 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i'm intrested, got 2 years rp expierence (tough not in an mmo) and i prefer a pve server
  • sakii
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Awesome. I really don't care whether its on PvP or PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • invasion202
    edited August 2008
    Options
    the only difference on pvp is that you'll get ganked and flamed at :P
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well count me in. i am both p'n'p and computer RPG gamer from 14 years lol if this means anything. havent RP in mmo from years. would be cool to see if i have any imagination left for that purpose ;) still iam a PW noob as i just signed in so bear that i mind :P
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • invasion202
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    well count me in. i am both p'n'p and computer RPG gamer from 14 years lol if this means anything. havent RP in mmo from years. would be cool to see if i have any imagination left for that purpose ;) still iam a PW noob as i just signed in so bear that i mind :P

i'm a pw noob to :)
  • sakii
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cool, so far we have a nameless guild of 3 noobs.

Flaming and being ganked would be a problem....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueparrot
    blueparrot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've never RPed before but I wanna give it a try. Count me in if you don't mind RP noobness from me :D

I only want to play on PvE though. I don't like the idea of being randomly PKed.
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good luck. Hopefully you'll find people with the same interests.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Goodluck. *chucks toaster snacks*
    Quick grab em before they burst into flames!!
    *walks out*
    Darn it I'm hungry now
  • sakii
    edited August 2008
    Options
    okay.......???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaldea
    kaldea Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've been roleplaying for years now, so I'm interested. I'm not too big on MMO's, but I've played enough of them.
  • jayde
    jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im definatly interested! got a lot of rp exp,new to PW but im a fast learner :)
    one Q.is there any lore anywhere,esp about WF,s?[i mean in game not just Asian fable stuff,i can find that]
  • wayfarer
    wayfarer Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck with the guild and I myself am planning to form an RP guild myself so once we get we get things started we should talk. My IGN is Slayn.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have heard about RP guilds in other games before. But what exactly is an RP guild? Forgive me for asking lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • lyrielcrossfield
    lyrielcrossfield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I have heard about RP guilds in other games before. But what exactly is an RP guild? Forgive me for asking lol

Short Version: A guild formed with the intention of gathering Role Players in order to make RPing easier.

Next stage, what is RPing, Short Version: RPing is basically Stage Acting with no script and no audience. Basically it's the same as writing a book, only with multiple authors and characters no single person has control over outside of their own.
  • average
    average Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm interested, PvE Server preferred (I think an RP Guild would be just ASKING for huge amounts of random gankage on a PvP, but that's just me).
    Not responsible for missing drops/loot because YOU didn't pick YOURS up.
  • citan
    citan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm interested in joining your guild if you're accepting MMO noobs. Right now I'm in Heaven's Tears with a lvl 13 cleric. How do you choose a PvP vs. a PvE environment?
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    (I have a secret like of role-playing/writing round robin stories. I had created a roleplay forum on the guild I am in, but no one posted anything in it yet. :( Once I think of some ideas to make it work for the general populace, I'll give it another go.)

I wish a lot of success, sakii, in forming and finding active members for a role-playing guild! Since I don't think I saw you mention the server you were on, you might want to be on the Heaven's Tear PVE server, unless you want to role-play being in a wild lawless land where people are being pked mercilessly and beinhg called n00bs and carebears. (Well, it's probably not that bad. I have nothing against PVP, it just gives me too much stress when I'm grinding or completing quests. ^_^ )
  • average
    average Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    citan wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining your guild if you're accepting MMO noobs. Right now I'm in Heaven's Tears with a lvl 13 cleric. How do you choose a PvP vs. a PvE environment?

It depends on which server you pick. Heaven's Tears is the PvE server, Lost City is the PvP Server.
    Not responsible for missing drops/loot because YOU didn't pick YOURS up.
  • everybody
    everybody Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Role Playing on Lost City would be an interesting option.
  • Valag - Heavens Tear
    Valag - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ach, rp, even from time to time, would be really nice.
    Btw, if you want to try, feel free to talk to my char at pve server (name same as nick here).

Still... cause I'm new to rp in english (dictionary is a friend for new words) don't expect me typing with full light speed ;)
  • jalena
    jalena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'd be interested in an RP guild. I've been RPing for many years. I've got characters on both servers, but PvE would probably be best for not getting ganked.
    Open Beta
    Jalena | Level 16 Jadeon

=========================

Closed Beta
    Helena | Level 33 Jadeon
    Abandon | Level 18 Vim
    (Plus a few others who barely got to go do anything on account of my unabashed favoritism for Helena.)
  • blazewing
    blazewing Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'd definatly join an RP guild =)
  • brisk
    brisk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'd like to do a rp guild if possible. The PvE server sounds like the best option in my opinion. Please send me a pm whenever the guild gets going
  • Hakurodk - Heavens Tear
    Hakurodk - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I too would like to be a part of this. Just let me know which server.
  • Afaoniel - Heavens Tear
    Afaoniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am new to this game but I have been RPing online for over 12 years and pen and paper gaming for over 22 years.

So I am certainly interested in helping get a RP guild formed.
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    Uindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would definitely be interested but would much prefer PVE.

Been roleplaying for 16 years. I have over 7 years experience with a multitude of MMOs and lead several fairly strong guilds in my time throughout a variety of games. I would love to join and help in any way I can.
  • halvard
    halvard Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just started this game today, but I'd be interested in an RP guild if you get it going. I'm just coming off of FFXI and have 6 years of MMORPG exp. I'm kind of an RP noob, but I want to try something new. So send me a PM if possible. x) (PVE perfered)
  • Jalena - Heavens Tear
    Jalena - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Please PM me when you do get this guild going. I'd love to join. Have had more years' experience rping than I care to admit. *G*
  • clash
    clash Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm looking for a guild to join, been playing RPG for over 20 yrs (offline and online). Love to find a guild with comradory and cooperation.

Still looking for members?

ttyl,
    Clash