[ Official ] Post picture(s) of yourself!

Options

Comments

• Shanmau - Lost City
    Shanmau - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    love the light on ur pic o_o'
  • Lumikko - Heavens Tear
    Lumikko - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    wow So many pretty girls in pwi :D
    i don't like to poste my pic on forums so if u wanna see me, reach me on Heaven's Tear :D
    i'm teh famous Lumikko :D
  • Zazue - Heavens Tear
    Zazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cuz Lumikko told me to post i figured i'd join the band wagon n.n

I look really old here but that was just back in march
    l_6a95c1a5fd4749fea82c0e686a89523d.jpg

More recent of me
    l_5526e32182b545c6ac74be1f9e923bb7.jpg
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    comp.jpg
    Here's me two minutes before getting caught playing PWI in class.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Old pic but neh... And its pink in the picture xD My phone messed with the color.
    piiink.jpg
    Smile-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shanmau - Lost City
    Shanmau - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    uhhh gosh ;o
    u look gurjuz b:heart
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kisst.png b:laugh dont laugh !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Trail - Harshlands
    Trail - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I give up trying to post a picture. :P I finally figure it out, and apparently the pictures are too small now. b:laugh So, here's a link.

http://myspace.com/jimmy_w_johnson
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    deleting...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • shaylabayla
    edited November 2009
    Options
    deleting...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ur pretty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • shaylabayla
    edited November 2009
    Options
    deleting...
  • Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear
    Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    SAM_0383.jpg
    my bday just hit 21. =]

Cutepic350.jpg
    2 yrs ago >:[
  • Cuzilovenee - Heavens Tear
    Cuzilovenee - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    deleting....
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    Iimpurity - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    We will all laugh at butterflies with gilded wings

tattoopose.jpg
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    We will all laugh at butterflies with gilded wings

tattoopose.jpg

You do know that this pic has been posted before, right? So that means that:
    1) You and the other one who posted this pic are the same person, and you just forgot.
    2) You are lying.
    3) The other person is lying.
    4) Both you and the other person are lying.

Now, which do you think it is?

Now for something different, I went through every page of this thread (not all at once), and there's a bunch of pics that I can't see for various reasons. This does make me sad, since many of them had replies about how good looking the person in said pics are. But, I guess I'll make do without them. That being said, there's a lot of good looking people on this thread. Like, a lot more than I thought there would be. Too bad I'm not one of them though. But, what the heck, I'll post anyway, just for the heck of it. Putting it in a link, so that people who don't want to look at my somewhat less than attractive face can skip over it. And yeah, it's from a webcam, so the quality sucks.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2691/img000004uw.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol we`re both the same person well does that make sense lol idk but i decided to re do it cos i finally figured out how to actually post the pic and not just the link, if you read one of my posts i do state my username etc. But thank you for taking the time to notice i posted twice lol
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And i forgot to mention i looked at the pic of you which by the way i think you just need some pointers like for example train your hair to fall in a specific way, the curls are really pretty they`d look nice in a centred sort of mow hawk thing, get framed glasses in a black squarish style i suggest red on the inside of frame, i think it`ll suit your face shape better, narrow not wide by the way & bam you`re done b:victory just saying i think your good looking i mean you have everything there, good structure and so fourth you just need to learn how to utilize what you`ve got. Sorry if i get abit carried away, fashion & beauty is my thing, im open to disses now b:surrender
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And i forgot to mention i looked at the pic of you which by the way i think you just need some pointers like for example train your hair to fall in a specific way, the curls are really pretty they`d look nice in a centred sort of mow hawk thing, get framed glasses in a black squarish style i suggest red on the inside of frame, i think it`ll suit your face shape better, narrow not wide by the way & bam you`re done b:victory just saying i think your good looking i mean you have everything there, good structure and so fourth you just need to learn how to utilize what you`ve got. Sorry if i get abit carried away, fashion & beauty is my thing, im open to disses now b:surrender

Mohawk? b:shocked For some reason I don't think your talking about this. Are you just talking about parting it in the middle (or visa versa) or something? Regardless, thanks for saying all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No silly not that kind of a mowhawk b:chuckle a more textured one like this mowhawk.jpg trust me nobody suits the kind of mowhawk you were thinking of
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No silly not that kind of a mowhawk b:chuckle a more textured one like this mowhawk.jpg trust me nobody suits the kind of mowhawk you were thinking of

Ok, that is better. Unfortunately for me, to get my mass of hair to do anything other than curl and grow out (I'll have a full Jewfro, even more than I do now in a month or two) would take more hair gel than I can afford with my unemployed college student funds. b:embarrass But, I have been repeatedly asked if I want to style my hair at the barber for awhile now. Maybe someday I'll try asking for something other than "shorter". Thanks for the suggestions though, we'll see what happens in the future.

And @Spoons: When are we going to see your pic up here? I was so exited to see your name appear on the most recent post area on the main forum page, thinking you had posted what you look like. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants your real face. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I unfortunately cannot release my identity for privacy reasonsb:victory
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank You for the correction Spoons & we understand why you cant but we dont mind not knowing what you look like you`re not trying to be our friend b:sad and Lairan your jew? Cool! Like Adam Sandler b:victory but you can get a fauxhawk you`ll just need to seriously train it with style putty i suggest fudge its good for you hair, but in saying that nothings wrong with an afro they look quite funky i think
  • ImpureBUNNY - Lost City
    ImpureBUNNY - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Spoons loves Iimpurity me thinks lol or she loves himb:mischievousb:heart
  • Wongfelung - Harshlands
    Wongfelung - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Coolofme.jpg

The real Wongfelung. My excuse for not smileing.. Still had braces.. ech. ALL BAD!!! Metal mouth.. yeah.. hated it. Oh well. I got them removed like.. 2 days after this picture. Photoshopped it so it looks nicer.. Well anyway, thats me..

Signiture.jpg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    muscles.jpg

OOOH and thats me too.. You know what, I'm STILL having that Tat worked on.. Guess thats what I get with home made tats huh?

Signiture.jpg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That Is Awsome!!!
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ugh, I would love to, but don't know how. Plz. teach me? Hahaha