PW MY Sucks big with the new patch!

Options
zelgadis
zelgadis Posts: 3
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Yesterday the MY version released a patch to catch up with CN, but the patch was half **** done, its bugged and to take advantage of the new game features you need to storm the item shop which doesn't even have the required items.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zelgadis wrote: »
    Yesterday the MY version released a patch to catch up with CN, but the patch was half **** done, its bugged and to take advantage of the new game features you need to storm the item shop which doesn't even have the required items.

care to elaborate?

what features etc.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    what features etc.

- adding sockets to your equipment

- trading some items for molders / soulstones

I guess that when it will be implemented, we'll see lots of 2 socket weapons / 4 sockets armors with high grade stones in them.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »

I guess that when it will be implemented, we'll see lots of 2 socket weapons / 4 sockets armors with high grade stones in them.

interesting (and probably incredibly expensive) and i guess same patch will one day be here too.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

theres cash shop items that gives your EQ sockets? ... wow that's kinda lame
  • taelrak
    taelrak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Kinda sucks for people who spent incredible amounts of time to run HH over and over again just to get their 4-socket gold. :(
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ahm... Im pretty sure all they did was update the version to the same as International so it wont be behind, because MY-en didnt even have the new skills yet, while Int comes with them from the start

Of course it was all a rush job on an attempt to keep players from leaving, which wont work... They can release patch 43645654.654634654 if they want, all I want is lag free servers which I wont get there ^^
  • zelgadis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont really get their point of releasing that new patch, nor how it is going to keep players, all what I know it will make players spend more money on the game. Wanna extra sockets then go to item shop, wanna have material storage at ware house then go to item shop, etc...
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kaeriin wrote: »
    ahm... Im Pretty Sure All They Did Was Update The Version To The Same As International

Not! :d

Pw-wy = 1.3.8

P W I = 1.3.9.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont really get their point of releasing that new patch, nor how it is going to keep players, all what I know it will make players spend more money on the game. Wanna extra sockets then go to item shop, wanna have material storage at ware house then go to item shop, etc...

well the same money-grabbing cash shop items will be in this version of game too remember.

so if you don't want to pay for stuff now, expect the same disappointment later when it's patched in here as well.

just saying.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, yesterday i tried to do my new culti to get my skills but that **** was long and hard. A nd all of New Era, Black, Warlord, and us ALLIED were practically fighting the entiring time. :) I thought they would give it a break for a freakin day.

It was cool though and i had fun with that culti since everyone was doing it and we al shared stuff about it.

Patch had:

Godless Valley

I keep hearing new FB
    (which i think is just fb79 things you need to do in there)

New skills whihc you have to make

And some security lock **** (wtf is that damn thing)
    Xtacy
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well the same money-grabbing cash shop items will be in this version of game too remember.

so if you don't want to pay for stuff now, expect the same disappointment later when it's patched in here as well.

just saying.

God, that's disappointing. Now people are going to talk about how much the missed the way PW used to be... Something I always saw on other games, and was proud to think it would never happen to PW..
  • keithtan69
    keithtan69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What happen there will be here as well.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Guys it's a free to play game. What the hell did you expect? All the free to play games get more and more cash shop oriented with every new version. They need money. Don't like it? Play a pay to play game then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    vigor wrote: »
    Guys it's a free to play game. What the hell did you expect? All the free to play games get more and more cash shop oriented with every new version. They need money. Don't like it? Play a pay to play game then.

Or better yet, a private server on a pay to play game. Free and no cash shop. :D
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Ok this is the kind of patch i never want to see in a game i used to play conquer online and they implemented this kind of thing and every player become a duel soc character (i miss the time when a 1 soc armor could be the envy of a whole server).A new server opened and within 1 week almost every person was duel soc .Such patches ruin good games :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    fireblood wrote: »
    Ok this is the kind of patch i never want to see in a game i used to play conquer online and they implemented this kind of thing and every player become a duel soc character (i miss the time when a 1 soc armor could be the envy of a whole server).A new server opened and within 1 week almost every person was duel soc .Such patches ruin good games :(

OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

It's taking too long to patch MY EN.. So I quit the patch for now.
  • zelgadis
    edited August 2008
    Options

just saying.

Really, then why don't they make the game where you have to pay for everything , or activate section or features with real money, its free to play, oh wait there is/was a game like that already, I forgot the name.

I understand f2p with item mall where you can buy extra things to make players life easier, the only part that I dont understand and adding a feature and making people knowing that everyone need it. I was hoping on getting material storage since the main website announced it, I have never imagined that I would have to pay for it activate it. I understand that I need to pay to extend material storage and not both (to activate and extend).
  • trips
    trips Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well one thing I hope. Is that **** server sway a bit away from just the item mall. As soon as I loged in and realized that i can make any gold for me EA on my WF no point quit. I mean i understand they want money but making Egg's 1 gold, WTF kind of communist **** is that. I mewan literally i respect wanting real cash but making the game almost unplayable with out buying item mall items is only gonna destroy that server.

Preys to GM try to stay away from taht patch if can. And also Eggs should still be worth gold. It is almost a non cubi buyers only hope to making anytype of gold. (74 EA barely made it with founding of eggs)
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Really, then why don't they make the game where you have to pay for everything , or activate section or features with real money, its free to play, oh wait there is/was a game like that already, I forgot the name.

I understand f2p with item mall where you can buy extra things to make players life easier,the only part that I dont understand and adding a feature and making people knowing that everyone need it. I was hoping on getting material storage since the main website announced it, I have never imagined that I would have to pay for it activate it. I understand that I need to pay to extend material storage and not both (to activate and extend).

It's easy to understand. The game wasn't made so you could have great fun. They made it to make money. It's just business. If doing this will get them more money then they will do so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    trips wrote: »
    I mean i understand they want money but making Egg's 1 gold, WTF kind of communist **** is that.

It's the same thing on each and every servers that are at this point in patches. it will happens here.

• kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's the same thing on each and every servers that are at this point in patches. it will happens here.

Nooooooo! *dies*

I'll play a Cash Shop Mage then, kthxbai ^^
  • trips
    trips Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Thank you for info. It's Too bad that they going do it here too i mean besides the egg thing it is just a horrible patch it almost makes the game unplayable without item mall. nbot to mention its very buggy and has alot of glitches.. Goes to show you nothing is free in life not even the choice to play a good game....
  • nui
    nui Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hi im new and ive got some question a wanna play perfect world but everytime i loged in there stands : incorrect account name ore passwort. but its not incorrect.

plss help me XD
  • kamina
    kamina Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nui wrote: »
    hi im new and ive got some question a wanna play perfect world but everytime i loged in there stands : incorrect account name ore passwort. but its not incorrect.

plss help me XD

Make sure you are entering your account name and not your forum username. Otherwise, you may need to change your password and try to log in. It worked for me.

Wrong thread to post this btw. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Kamina
    Class: Lv. 58 EA
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: UnLimited
  • nui
    edited August 2008
    Options
    account??????
    where i can make a account ??:confused:
  • blazmeen
    blazmeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    account??????
    where i can make a account ??:confused:
    Hmm..lol. You have an account - it's the one your using now to post on the forums. If you want to log into the game, then use the username and password you enter to login to the forums, to log onto a pwi game server (e.g. Lost City or Etherblade)
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wait how bad can the item mall be...?
  • kitfox
    kitfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When a F2P game becomes F2B/P2P, that's pretty bad. technically, Commercial WoW is f2p. Free trial! Don't spend a penny, play the game! Of course, to do anything beyond that free trial, you have to pay. When other F2P games become the same idea, but just hidden in a fancier manner (Bigger trial, so to speak), it's bad.
  • nui
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but thats what i do
    i logg on with my username and pw from this forum
    but it still dont work :(
  • petzku00
    petzku00 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but thats what i do
    i logg on with my username and pw from this forum
    but it still dont work :(
    You need Cb key for playing in Cb, here you get it ----> http://www.mmoabc.com/Perfect-World-Giveaway.html

you need activate that key in your *account info*.

if sthat not work, then wait sep 2 then Ob start.
    [SIGPIC]Tiger[/SIGPIC]