can we grow without item shop?

2»

Comments

• prisma
    prisma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    that are spirit and mana regaen that work at 50% or 75% whenn heal or your manna down is.
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    taelrak wrote: »
    The alternative is to grind, which is essentially pressing 1 button over and over again since you can make combos). I don't see 80 hours of pressing a single button as "playing" either.

At least in zhen, you can chat. Also, zhen isn't quite so uneventful as you might think. On Oracle PW-MY (and I assume on Delphi too), all the major guilds had some KOS with each other at one point or another. There's always the chance (and sometimes certainty) that you'll be interrupted to pk.

It's also not like grinding isn't a drain on hieros either. An efficient grinder, especially in fish or butterflies, means nonstop casting without pause (for a caster). You're still draining mp like crazy, although you can pot to make up for it to some degree while grinding.

Im agaisnt PK so I really dont care about that... To me it looks like the best way to lvl later is doing FBs for lower lvls, since the exp is relative to your lvl, and its fun killing bosses plus you might get cool drops once in a while

I dont really care if it takes twice as long if I have twice as much fun