mukki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    like most of the build says you should have
    Str: 189
    Dex: 38
    Vit : 93
    Int : 5

This is what i know the typical Tank stats .
    But i dont know . I have only ben reading forums to know how to build my own Barbarian/Werebeast .

Ps. i tried counting how much stat points you have used and i come to think that you mean lvl 64 or something . is that right ? Or do you have EQ improving your stats ?
  • numaan1991
    numaan1991 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Whats that? What rules you ask? Well little Johnny there a 3 rules HAHAHAHA THATS JOKES MAN
  • Ruthor - Lost City
    Ruthor - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol great guide and great sense of humour! It really helped in making my WB... so thanks =P
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Zanba - Sanctuary
    Zanba - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Concerning never run while tanking bosses rule I somewhat disagree. To this day I have only played a lvl 28 barb. However when I transformed, got the fb19's boss atenttion, and ran the boss always ran after me no matter how much my team mates pounded it until it eventually died . Does this method work in the higher levels or is it party suicide?
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Concerning never run while tanking bosses rule I somewhat disagree. To this day I have only played a lvl 28 barb. However when I transformed, got the fb19's boss atenttion, and ran the boss always ran after me no matter how much my team mates pounded it until it eventually died . Does this method work in the higher levels or is it party suicide?

At earlier levels you should be fine if you run as your aggro skills will have a much larger advantage over the low damage output or healing output of your party. But say for example most higher level FB's bosses will be magic, so if you think your going to die and attempt to run, it'll just use magic skills and finish you easily due to your lower Mdef. Also, if you run you won't be able to cause anymore aggro on the mob and you may lose aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaveBarbian - Heavens Tear
    DaveBarbian - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    that must of took long to type b:shocked
  • kargil
    kargil Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    doesn't seem likely to get all lvl in the skills so which r the best human skills and wht lvl should i stop learning and move on to a new skill? is there like a chart or wht u recommend for me

I am Veloc.. Sanctuary lvl 40 b:surrender
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't really understand the skill's words. I think its easier to do the in game skill names. Can someone translate please?
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • aeyrnflam
    aeyrnflam Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I see the skills list is very well offered so to add from experience of building a barb I shall offer advice.
    The strongest build I have found for a barb is 2 to strength, 2 to vitatility and one to dex to up crits. I have been able to tank mulitple creates my level using this build or 3 creatures above my level. At level 40 with this build you can tank krix who does magick damage. From here there are two builds for a barb, the tank build and the damage build. Personally I recomend the Tank build. This determines which skills you purchase for your tree. The tree is divided into three sections as you can see. Your passive skills are important such as feral regeneration. Here you can choose weather to use tiger form primarily or humanoid form primarily. This determines which side of the tree you put the majority of your points into. There are pros and cons to both but both builds are equally effective as long as you focus on your primary build. Tiger form Tanks alot of damage and later on deals alot of damage, but initially is weaker then the humanoid form untill it's built up. The humanoid form is faster when dealing damage and can tank damage initaily right up thru. In humanoid form I suggest getting the poison fang in tiger skills to add poison damage to yoru attacks. Slam becomes one of the most damage dealing moves from my experience, though it is an area effect.
    For information on drop rates, armor and desiding what armor, weapons and such is best for your barb consult pwdatabase.com
  • Glosli - Lost City
    Glosli - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    amazing guide!!! b:cool
    I am from Italy and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:shutup
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nice guide. I am going to be an epic barbarian
  • beeff
    beeff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Does Constitution= vitality
  • dagnat
    dagnat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey.
    ok so I'm new right
    im using the sanctuary or what ever its called server
    i have goten my self to lvl 6 and i have put my stats like this
    12str, 12dex, 11mag, 11vt
    was that a good idea or have i totaly stuffed it?
    id some one could help me It Would be very helpful
    cheers
  • Valenti - Sanctuary
    Valenti - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dagnat wrote: »
    Hey.
    ok so I'm new right
    im using the sanctuary or what ever its called server
    i have goten my self to lvl 6 and i have put my stats like this
    12str, 12dex, 11mag, 11vt
    was that a good idea or have i totaly stuffed it?
    id some one could help me It Would be very helpful
    cheers

You will really regret getting magic at higher lvls. b:sad
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You will really regret getting magic at higher lvls. b:sad

oh ok im at lvl 14 now and iv stoped puting mag and vit on i put on the required str and Dex to get the next wepon/armor
    cheers
  • airlith1
    airlith1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i want know where i put my stats on my barb exactly so i can be a good tanker?
  • Werebeasts - Sanctuary
    Werebeasts - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    airlith1 wrote: »
    i want know where i put my stats on my barb exactly so i can be a good tanker?

jsut go to a blacksmith and check wepon requirments then put the rest of the free points into vit also upgrade tiger and tiger skills like flesh ream later on youll become a better tnaker jsut keep improving btw i upgrade my humanoid skills first before tiger
  • zacion
    zacion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey... any chance you could update the thing to have the right skill names........ cause it makes it hard to know which skill is which your talking about...
  • XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear
    XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Great guide the main deal is gnash their heads off and beat their backs with axes/hammers/maces.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I have a message to all who stand in my way: pray.

Indomitus Barbarus: Latin for Untamed Barbarian
  • XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear
    XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh ok im at lvl 14 now and iv stoped puting mag and vit on i put on the required str and Dex to get the next wepon/armor
    cheers
    ouch. you need vit to be a barb buddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I have a message to all who stand in my way: pray.

Indomitus Barbarus: Latin for Untamed Barbarian
  • zyrodos
    zyrodos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hi I'd like to know if this build is good for a barb... 4 str, 3 dex, 2 con 1 mag per 2 lvls is good...
  • Tunghar - Heavens Tear
    Tunghar - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    don't put mag at all.
  • raydog22
    raydog22 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well for lvl30-40 ur wrong theres more than one move u can get between those lvls i forgot wat its called but all i know that theres 3new moves between lvl30-40
  • raydog22
    raydog22 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    zyrodos wrote: »
    Hi I'd like to know if this build is good for a barb... 4 str, 3 dex, 2 con 1 mag per 2 lvls is good...
    well for 2lvls put 6strength 3vit 1dex EVERY 2 LVL's
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Really dont get Mag leave it at 5 or even better restat it to 3 its really not needed for anything as a barb
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Really dont get Mag leave it at 5 or even better restat it to 3 its really not needed for anything as a barb

why don't noobs just listen and read the guides or even use common sense for a change... Guides or not, THEY SHOULD NOT ADD THE STUPID MAG. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST DON'T ADD 1 SINGLE POINT OF MAG ON A BARB, BM, OR ARCHER AND ASK IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD. ITS AN OBVIOUS ANSWER b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    why don't noobs just listen and read the guides or even use common sense for a change... Guides or not, THEY SHOULD NOT ADD THE STUPID MAG. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST DON'T ADD 1 SINGLE POINT OF MAG ON A BARB, BM, OR ARCHER AND ASK IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD. ITS AN OBVIOUS ANSWER b:angry

edit: i agree with this guy and others that advice on NOT ADDING MAG/INT its useless

lol i quoted myself by accident
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• miyari
    miyari Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can only males be barbs? the button wont let me change gender, personally i suck at mage jobs >> cant i be female barb?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    miyari wrote: »
    Can only males be barbs? the button wont let me change gender, personally i suck at mage jobs >> cant i be female barb?

Sadly no female barbs, there is another melee class, blademaster and there is an archer too

Just deal with a barb being male and make him
    Or make a blademaster
    Or make a archer

Up to you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yeah..

looks like it might be a good guide...

but i cant understand a dam thing this guy's talkin about.

someone that knows wth he's talkin about help him change the skill names to things us ppl who've only played on PWI know what the ell he's talkin about. lol
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172