Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    emir wrote: »
    they have other stuff to do is my piont school/work/other hobbies

you know what i mean they cant always be here reading the forums for 24/365

the more we got the better chance one wil be on at all times

I think there should be no player mods. Only professional mods hired by the company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ssrev wrote: »
    I dont think we need many right now. its a tiny forum

Despite forum being small, almost every other thread has someone flaming or trolling someone else, so many threads dedicated to spamming and not to mention how many PVP/PVE and WEST/EAST duplicate threads we have that says the exact same thing. I do believe the current Admins and Mods are trying their bests, we just need 1 or 2 people who can dedicate themselves to solely forum cleanup.

@Arcane : I would much prefer volunteer mods then no mods at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    I think there should be no player mods. Only professional mods hired by the company.

depending on the player he could be just as good as a professional

and dependin on the professional he could be worse then a bad player mod

obviously with good admins both would lose there power and would be banned so giving someone a little power and telling them not to abuse there power or they will face being banned could do miracles
    rena wrote: »
    Despite forum being small, almost every other thread has someone flaming or trolling someone else, so many threads dedicated to spamming and not to mention how many PVP/PVE and WEST/EAST duplicate threads we have that says the exact same thing. I do believe the current Admins and Mods are trying their bests, we just need 1 or 2 people who can dedicate themselves to solely forum cleanup.

yep would also help if people quit answering the questions and pionted out the search function on the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »

They know what they're doing.:eek:
  • psychon
    psychon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, I'd agree with keeping the moderating staff to what it is now unless its absolutely necessary to "hire" someone else from the community. Speaking from experience as the member/moderator from previous game servers, it sucks the fun out of being on the forums first of all. Secondly its just annoying to have that power and people brown-nosing you constantly D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Trust me, being a MOD is a pain in the butt job. you'll get blamed for everything that goes wrong ;)
    <3 being normal player... there's nothing better than having fun as a regular player.

i mean totally, if you're a mod, dude you can't swear at people... if you do you get into trouble and being a mod means you have to be disciplined *URG, cleans hands - keyboard - eye - mouth for saying that word*

why make a deathwish, while you can sit in the front row and watch the drama with popcorn and cola? ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...