Elusion - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this relaly helps, thanks ;)
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Version 3.0 notes:
    -Added version notes
    -Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides as well as new forum color
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Removed "fix" on cultivation bug from last year
    -Added link to new content: Supply stash
    -Added link to 20-29 quest guide at beginning
    -Added notes on the signs quests
    -Added notes on pet bag expansion
    -Added FAQ section
    -Added city names for locations of NPCs (to be in accordance with later guides)
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Fixed various coordinate mistakes and typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hollowichigo29
    hollowichigo29 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I went to all 3 locations, but nothing was there
    i typed them into my coordinate thing, and it took me next to an uncoming section... wht should i do?
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I went to all 3 locations, but nothing was there
    i typed them into my coordinate thing, and it took me next to an uncoming section... wht should i do?

It might help if you opened your quest list and selected the quest, then tried to click on the item/monster/thing you are looking for. Generally it will then autopath to that. I apologize if the coordinates are off. If they are, please let me know what the proper coordinates are. However, as I haven't had any complaints up until now, if the coordinates are truly wrong, I would suspect it has something to do with the Tideborn update.

Thanks for your feedback :)

-Ence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narethz - Sanctuary
    Narethz - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow! This guide is so helpful! Thanks Ence for writing it!!b:pleased
  • Voirshn - Raging Tide
    Voirshn - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dsa10 wrote: »
    b:victory
    And finally found him celestial sprite thank God
    And I can not take it out of the land ~ _ ~ Why?

Is it all because ye need to kill the mobs (1 to 3 Ursogs at random UNdrop). I mean, there's no visible way ye can realize ye captured the first Celestial Sprite which is CAUGHT by one of the mobs. So as ENCE wrote time ago, ye must keep visual tracking of yer quest.
    Activities to follow:
    1-Arriving to the exact coordinates.
    2-Be sure of TRACKING yer quest.
    3-Kill 1 to 3 ursogs (or woreva mob is tagged) and check the change in the quest status.
    4-Once the quest status reads somen like 'thank you for rescueing me, and the other sprite got hidden among the bushes' well... then you need to farm.
    5-Go to that place ye found with yer shiny smile and dig the bloodie flower where the 2nd sprite is hidden.
    6-Done quest, head back to the NPC at Plume City.

Hope this might help since i'm the everlasting nO.Ob

Best wishes, cu in game.
    b:pleased
  • kratosar
    kratosar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow so many thanks for the guide its very useful b:laugh
  • TeegraSwan - Sanctuary
    TeegraSwan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For the SC19 your coords for the hidden celestial sprites are incorrect. 2 aren't even accessible because they're off the map. I've read through the forums and its been pointed out before, mind fixing that please? =3

FOUND IT! Should be around ~280, 405
  • reymora26
    reymora26 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    thanx for the info
  • Elenwhe - Raging Tide
    Elenwhe - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    About the lvl 19 Cultivation quest...

The boss was killed before the last 2 Stone Undines, so my quest failed and I had to abandon it in order to try again.
    However, now I don't think I can re-do the Duty Calls: Xenobeast portion of the quest for the extra exp. and added incentive... Is this true?
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes.
    Just go ask someone nice to go in and kill a couple undines
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • beforerain
    beforerain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't know if they are in the same place but for winged elf i found my plant sprite(the 2nd one) at 292,446. The plant says Hidden Celestial Sprite.b:victory
  • norullezzz
    norullezzz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    where i find the scorpion tails and the wolf teeths? :s
  • Midnight_ - Raging Tide
    Midnight_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Every time I had a problem in the game with my quests, I used this topic (I had it in my bookmarks, and not only this one, I have even the ones for the next levels, all tho its a long shot for me yet).
    Anyway, the point is that I want to thank to the one who made this awesome job. It`s very helpful, that`s for sure. b:victoryb:dirtyb:kiss
  • Lavainsel - Dreamweaver
    Lavainsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Very nice :3

Easy to read, gets the details mostly correct, well put together.

And helped me a lot :3 Thank you
    Shut up, Wesley!
  • BuCi - Harshlands
    BuCi - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ence wrote: »
    Ence's Detailed Quest Guide: Elf Levels 1-19

This is the Detailed Quest Guide for levels 1-19 of the Elf race.

The current version of this guide: 3.0

Version Notes

Version 1.0 Notes:
    -All quests added for Untamed class levels 1-19

Version 2.0 Notes:
    -Added note for cultivation bug
    -Added link to comprehensive quest guide
    -Added notes concerning the banker's quest

Version 3.0 notes: 3/1/10
    -Added version notes
    -Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides as well as new forum color
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Removed "fix" on cultivation bug from last year
    -Added link to new content: Supply stash
    -Added link to 20-29 quest guide at beginning
    -Added notes on the signs quests
    -Added notes on pet bag expansion
    -Added FAQ section
    -Added city names for locations of NPCs (to be in accordance with later guides)
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Fixed various coordinate mistakes and typos.

Special Thanks:
    -Aquashock: For helping me come up with an easier-to-read format of multiple coordinates.

Comprehensive Quest Guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781
    Levels 20-29: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76951

Frequently asked questions:

How to I expand my inventory?

If you pick the simple option of an Inventory/Bank Stone: This is a Cash Shop item. What does this mean? You have to pay real money for the stone, or buy it from another player who has obtained it. There is no monster that drops it. (Unless you count a GM. I heard if you wack them enough you'll get all sorts of things including possibly a Ban Stick :D) The way to access the online shop is to press the "O" button while in-game. In order to add money to your account, go to the website, www.perfectworld.com.

If you pick the other option: You will be sent out to gather all sorts of materials that drop off of various monsters in the game. For info on what monster drops what, please refer to : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

Why don't you list the quests for Signs and Mirage stones?

Signs of Virtue, Courage, etc are only accessible through either in-game events (Snake Island Race, Boss Events, Beast Temple, etc) and therefore are also not considered to be real "quests".
    These are repeatable for any level and if you do obtain a Sign through any of the aformentioned events, just walk over to the NPC and take the "quest" in order to obtain SP.
    If you have picked up one of these quests, I suggest you just trash the quest for now (Don't worry, you can get this quest as many times as you want throughout the entire duration of the game) because you will not be collecting any Signs for a long while.

The Mirage stones quest is not a "class/common" quest. Meaning, it's a "quest" that is used to get you a useful item, but this "quest" is repeatable throughout the entire game. This is how you create mirage celestones, an item used for upgrading your equipment.
    For finishing actual quests you are sometimes rewarded with either Celestone Fragments or a Celestone of Human, Earth, or Heaven. If you take 25 Celestone Fragments or else 3 of the Celestones upon recieving the "Quest" to the NPC, you can create a mirage stone. Mirage stones are used for upgrading materials from +1 to +12 (+12 being the maximum)

(For Venomancers) How do I expand my pet bag? / Where do I get hay? / How do I complete the quest: "Pet Bag"?

There are two ways to expand your pet bag.
    You can obtain hay (Either bought from other players or farmed by yourself) to complete the quest that lets you expand your pet bag. Hay is a RARE drop, meaning it will take you a long, long time of farming just to collect the necessary amount to complete the quest. A link that shows you which mobs drop hay is here: http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/9757 .

The other is to buy a Pet Cage. These are cash shop items, meaning you have to spend real life cash on them. The way to access the online shop is to press the "O" button while in-game. In order to add money to your account, go to the website, www.perfectworld.com.

Where is that !@#$% Celestial Sprite???

First: There are TWO sprites. TWO. 2. TWO. If you are at the plant and you just started the quest, you are in the wrong place; the game will NOT let you farm it.
    Second: The first sprite is a RARE DROP meaning, you get to farm for a long, long while. Not sure if you have it? Well, this is the game's fault, but it is difficult to tell when you get it. Just keep a close eye on your quest listing and note when the quest description changes. It will say something like "The other sprite has fled..." or something. In my personal experience, the sprite has "dropped" off the mob in anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Yeah. Really that long. It sucks, I know, but without cultivation your character can't access higher level skills.
    Now, are all the cultivations this annoying? No. The cultivations are varied and different for each stage, but for sure this ranks #1 on my annoying cultivation quests list. (Not overall quests, unfortunately there are at least 2 more general quests MUCH further down the road which annoy me more...)
    Happy hunting!

What the heck are all these coordinates at the end of each NPC / Mob / Items?

The game runs on a coordinates grid and in order to help you find things easier, they have put in an coordinates "GPS" kind of system. You can use that to find the NPC / Mob / Item. In the older versions of the game, this was all that you had to go by in finding the stuff. Nowadays, (For all you spoiled brats! Haha, jk) you can just click on the coordinates inside your quest window and your character will auto-path to the designated location. I've kept the coordinates in because sometimes, especially with mobs, due to the irregular spawns (put in to hold bots back) the things you are looking for aren't exactly there. So I put in the general area where a mob frequently spawns.
    For more information on "GPS": http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/navigation
    For more information on auto-pathing: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/new-auto-pathing-feature-1171

Level 1
    First Time Around
    1. Speak to Director Tsan (368, 460) Battlemark Village
    -Choice 1: Kill 10 Verdant Qingfus
    -Choice 2: Kill 10 Ogre Sprout
    2. Report to Director Tsan (368, 460) Battlemark Village
    -5 Small Mana Potion + Spirit Sword(Magic Type)
    -5 Small Healing Potion + Stinging Bow + 500 Woven Fang Arrows: 500 (Archer type)
    -Reward (Coin: 45 Exp: 75 SP: 20 Reputation: 1)
    3. Continue on to Level 2 Quest "Guard's Gift"

Wing Elf's Renaissance
    1. Speak to the Elder (327, 406) City of the Plume
    2. Speak to Blacksmith Yu (337, 406) or Blacksmith Yi (320, 429) City of the Plume
    -Land Helmet (Lvl 2)
    -Scholar hat (Lvl 2)
    3. Speak to Merchant Li Er (342, 406) or Merchant Lo (327, 436) City of the Plume
    -Ironskin Armor (Lvl 2)
    -Silk Cape (Lvl 2)
    4. Speak to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) or Apothecary Yi Yun (314, 425) City of the Plume
    -Ironskin Shinguards (Lvl 2)
    -Silk Pants (Lvl 2)
    5. Speak to Craftsman Yi (343, 412) or Craftsman Yu (319, 426) City of the Plume
    -Ironskin Leggings (Lvl 2)
    -Iron Boots (Lvl 2)
    6. Speak to Tailor Yi (334, 408) or Tailor Pien (320, 432) City of the Plume
    -Ironskin Bracers (Lvl 2)
    -Silk Sleeves (Lvl 2)
    7. Report to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Celestone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 60 Exp: 100 SP: 20 Rep: 1)

Level 2
    Guard's Gift
    -Continued on from Level 1 quest "First Time Around"
    -Kill 10 Heptastral StagBeetle
    1. Report to Guard Ling (321, 419) City of the Plume
    -Reward (Coin: 90 Exp: 150 SP: 30 Rep: 1)

Arcane Remedy
    1. Speak to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) City of the Plume
    -Collect 5 Flake Flower (Quest drop from Cruel Wolfling)
    -Collect 5 Green Leaf Herbs (Quest drop from Pollen Scorpions)
    2. Report to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) City of the Plume
    -Celestone of Heaven/ Earth/ Human or Celestone Frgament: 1 (Random reward)
    -Reward (Coin: 150 Exp: 250 SP: 50 Rep: 1)

Level 3
    The Injured Villager
    1. Speak to Guard Ling(321, 419) City of the Plume
    2. Speak to Anxious Villager (371, 427) Forest of the Plume
    3 Speak to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) City of the Plume
    -Collect 12 Blood of Beetle King (Quest drop from Heptastral Beetle King, southeast of City of Plume)
    4. Report to Anxious Villager (371, 427) Forest of the Plume
    -Meditator's Cape (Lvl 3)
    -Reward (Coin: 200 Exp: 350 SP: 80 Rep: 1)

Level 4
    Try Your Wings
    1. Speak to the Elder (328, 428) City of the Plume
    Time Limit: 5:00 min
    -Collect Token of Trial (Location: 324, 427 ↑ 31)
    Farmed from the Chest of Trial. Only one person at a time may farm. It has been reported that a possible bug is that you cannot farm even if you are alone. Causes of bug unknown. You must fly in order to reach the box.)
    2. Report to the Elder (328, 428) City of the Plume
    -Reward 1: Small Guardian Hierogram: 1 (When your HP reaches below 50%, it is automatically refilled with this activated (10000/10000) )
    -Reward 2: Small Spirit Hierogram: 1 (When your MP reaches below 75%, it is automatically refilled with this activated (15000/15000) )
    -Reward: (Coin: 90 Exp: 150 SP: 33 Rep: 3)

Clean the Cactopod
    1. Speak to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Kill 12 Prickly Cactopods
    2. Report to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Heaven/ Hell/ Human Celestial Stone (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 432 Exp: 720 SP: 160 Rep: 1)

Book of Smelting
    1. Speak to Tailor Yi (334, 408) or Tailor Pien (320, 432) City of the Plume
    -Book of Smelting
    2. Speak to Blacksmith Yu (339, 406) City of the Plume
    -Collect 10 Wood (Quest drop from Oddfeet Pup Lancers)
    -Collect 10 Iron Ore (Quest drop from Earthen Soldier)
    3. Report to Blacksmith Yu (339, 406) City of the Plume
    -Reward (Coin: 348 Exp: 580 SP: 129 Rep: 1)

Level 5

Special Quest: Supply Stash
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265902

The Sentinel's Request
    1. Speak to Guard Ling (321, 419) City of the Plume
    -Kill 10 Ursog Cub (Cross the bridge that is on the east side of City of Plume and head southwards. They are not that far south.)
    2. Report to Guard Ling (321, 419) City of the Plume
    -Choice 1: Solid Gold Necklace (+12 Physical Defense)
    -Choice 2: Topaz Necklace (+9 Evasion)
    -Choice 3: Sapphire Necklace (+12 5 element-defense)
    -Reward (Coin: 250 Exp: 400 SP:100 Rep: 1)

Riptide Tortoise
    -Kill 10 Riptide Tortoise's (Found in the water in the northern portion of Plume Lake. Plume Lake is east of City of Plume)
    2. Report to Shipyard Owner (340, 371) Lake of the Plume
    -Celestone of Earth/Human/Heaven or CeleStone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 250 Exp: 400 SP: 100 Rep: 1)

Learn production skill
    System message upon reaching level 5
    1. Speak to The Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume

-Reward (Exp: 50)

Path of the Apothecary

2. Speak to Apothecary Yi Yun (314, 425) City of the Plume
    -Collect 5 Salvia Root (Farmable, some locations: [376,408];[302,406];[384,350];[361,342])
    You cannot gather materials unless you have the pickaxe in your inventory. You can purchase the pickaxe for 2000 coins at any Merchant. Pickaxe is the 2nd item found in the 2nd tab. Having it in your inventory will let you farm any material in your level range.

Path of the Blacksmith

2. Speak to Blacksmith Yi (320, 428) City of the Plume
    -Collect 2 Pig Iron (Farmable, some locations: [378,412];[387,404];[393,379];[387,358])
    You cannot gather materials unless you have the pickaxe in your inventory. You can purchase the pickaxe for 2000 coins at any Merchant. Pickaxe is the 2nd item found in the 2nd tab. Having it in your inventory will let you farm any material in your level range.

Path of the Tailor

2. Speak to Tailor Yi (333, 408) City of the Plume
    -Collect 2 Logs (Farmable, some locations: [369,415];[381,403];[394,382])

Path of the Craftsman

2. Speak to Craftsman Yi (343, 412) City of the Plume
    -Collect 2 Sandstone (Farmable, some locations: [358,411];[361,407];[383,383];[387,352])

After finishing these quests, you will have a number of items in your inventory. This allows you to purchase the crafting skills from the elder. The skills cost 0 SP, 0 coin so don't worry too much. Just talk to The Elder and select the 2nd option on the list: Learn Manufacturing Skill. If you have the booklet, you will be able to learn the skill. Also note that the Bookseller sells these skill books. He has a quest icon over his head, but do not take the quest. You will end up purchasing one of these books. I know some peopel who have been "scammed" by the NPC due to their ignorance concerning the matter.

Level 6
    Bamboo Village
    System message upon reaching level 6
    1. Speak to Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Reward (Coin: 250 Exp: 400 SP: 100)

A Bamboo Resort
    1. Speak to the Shipyard Owner (340, 371) Lake of the Plume
    2. Speak to the Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Celestone Fragment or Celestone of Earth: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 300 Exp: 500 SP: 100 Rep: 1)

Level 7
    A Careful Girl
    1. Speak to Beautiful Lady Tsai (372, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Collect 10 Mutant Cactopod Thorn (Quest drop from Mutant Cactopod can be found south and west of Bamboo Village)
    2. Report to Beautiful Lady Tsai (372, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Choice 1: Solid Gold Belt (+17 Physical Defense)
    -Choice 2: Sapphire Belt (+17 5-Element Defense)
    -Choice 3: Topaz Belt (+12 Evasion)
    -Reward (Coin: 1150 Exp: 1850 SP: 450 Rep: 1)

Level 8
    An Emergency
    1. Speak to Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Timed Quest: 1 hour
    -Collect 10 Stick Insect's Egg (Quest drop from Emerald Viper King, found on west side of village)
    2. Report to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) City of the Plume
    -Celestone of Heaven/Earth/Human or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    Reward (Coin: 1550 Exp: 2550 SP: 600 Rep: 1)

The Disaster of Undine
    1. Speak to the Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    2. Report to the Merchant Hsuan Pai (371, 350) Bamboo Village
    -Choice 1: 20 Superior Rending Hierogram (Physical Attack +10, Lvl 2-15 weapon.)
    -Choice 2: 10 Superior Enchanted Hierogram (Magical Attack +12, Lvl 2-15 weapon)
    -Choice 3: 10 Sturdy Armor Heirogram (Physical Damage -33%, below Lvl 20)
    -Choice 4: 10 Obstinate Resistance Heirogram (5-Element Damage -33%, below Lvl 20)

Here is the introduction of the Heirograms for enchanced effects. These can be crafted if you have the Craftsman skill. Each page is used per attack or attack taken. You can equip these by double clicking on them.

-Kill 5 Virtuous Undine (South Shore of Lake of Feather)
    -Reward (Coin: 250 Exp: 400 SP: 80 Rep: 1)
    3. Report to the Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Choice 1: Ice Ring + Celestone Fragment (Cleric)
    -Choice 2: Snake Bow + Celestone Fragment (Archer)
    -Reward (Coin: 180 Exp: 300 SP: 67 Rep: 1)

Happy Birthday
    -Collect 5 Fresh Turtle Shell (Quest drop from Amphibian Turtle: 280, 390)
    Note: NOT the king. Just the regular turtle's on the north side of the bridge
    - Celestone of Heaven/ Hell/ Human or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward: (Coin: 1000 Exp: 1600 SP: 350 Rep: 1)

Level 9
    Bamboo Forest
    -Kill 25 Nonastral Beetle (Can be found around 387, 327)
    -Choice 1: Fine Steel Ring (+6 Physical Attack)
    -Choice 2: Chromatic Ring (+6 Magical Attack)
    -Reward (Coin: 900 Exp: 1500 SP: 350 Rep: 1)

Wolf in the Way
    1. Talk to the Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Kill 25 Prairie Wolves (Found south of village, at White Ridge.)
    2. Report to the Bamboo Village Chief (369, 351) Bamboo Village
    -Celestone of Earth or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1050 Exp: 1700 SP: 400 Rep: 1)

Cultivation Quest
    Spiritual Cultivation
    System message recieved upon reaching level 9

1. Speak to Mangmang the Taoist (322, 421) City of the Plume
    -Reward (Exp: 40 Rep:2)

Spiritual Adept
    -Cultivation Acknowledgement
    2. Speak to the Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    -Kill 9 Emaciated Traitor (Location: Hop/Fly to the other side of the hill (Heading east) of where the Elf Hermit is. Skeletons are scattered on top of the mountain there and down the mountain-side as well)
    2. Report to the Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random)
    -Chi Bar added (Chi is stored up via attacks/use of skills. Certain skills require vigour in order to be activated. In the case of an Cleric, for example, this skill would be Plume Shield)
    -Reward (SP: 3000 Rep: 10)

Level 10
    Crolithial Flower
    1. Speak to the Priest (326, 425) City of the Plume
    -Collect 2 Crolithial Flower (Harvest: Near Ship Yard, West Lake of the Plume)
    2. Report to the Priest (326, 425) City of the Plume
    -Reward (Coin: 1200 Exp: 2000 SP: 450 Rep: 1)

Badge of Courage
    1. Speak to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    2. Speak to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Collect 1 Badge of Courage (Quest drop from Courageous Undine: Located near Ship Yard, West Lake of the Plume, uncommon drop)
    3. Report to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Celestone of Human/Heaven or Celestone Fragment (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1650 Exp: 2750 SP: 650 Rep: 1)
    4. Continue on to Level 11 Quest "Liar"

The Lost Token
    1. Speak to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Find Guardian's Tablet (From Unstable Essence: Located in the air above the Ship Yard, West Lake of the Plume, rares drop)
    2. Report to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Celestone Fragment or Celestone of Earth (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1650 Exp: 2750 SP: 650 Rep: 1)

Level 11
    Dreaming Stronghold
    System Message
    1. Speak to the Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Reward (Coin: 1200 Exp: 2000 SP: 450 Rep: 1)

Liar
    Continued from quest "Badge of Courage"
    -Kill 25 ElderGoth Detector (Near Ship Yard, West Lake of the Plume)
    2. Report to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Celestone Fragment
    -Reward (Coin: 1150 Exp: 1900 SP: 450 Rep: 2)

Turtle in the Pool
    -Kill 20 Vortex Crawler Monarch (Located in South part of the Lake of No Worries)
    2. Report back to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Reward (Coin: 1000 Exp: 1650 SP: 400 Rep: 2)

Level 12
    Wolf Blocking the Way
    -Find the Lost Letter (From Vicious Snaggletooth, located by the path leading into South Barrier Mountain, uncommon drop)
    2. Speak to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Kill 25 Vicious Snaggletooth (Located again, by the path leading into South Barrier Mountain)
    3. Report to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Receive Guard's Mail
    4. Report to Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Celestial Stone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 1300 Exp: 2150 SP: 500 Rep: 2)

Fake Emergency
    1. Speak to Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Kill 25 Oddfoot King
    2. Report to Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Reward (Coin: 1350 Exp: 2250 SP: 500 Rep: 2)

Seminar for Skills
    1. Speak to Blacksmith Yu (339, 406) City of the Plume
    -Receive Autographs, Sketch
    -New Teleport Point City of EtherSword (Human)
    -New Teleport Point City of the Lost (Beast)
    Steps 2 and 3 can be done in any order

2. Speak to Blacksmith Ho Li (431, 874) Etherblade
    3. Speak to Blacksmith Shan (252, 642) City of the Lost

You can either fly there (Takes time) or choose the easy route and shell out 3000 coin (1000 per teleport) to do the quest quickly. Keep in mind that the reward is 2400 Coin so you're only taking a loss of about 600 coin total.

4. Report to Blacksmith Yu (339, 406) City of the Plume
    -Celestial Stone Fragment or Heaven Celestial Stone (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 2400 Exp: 4000 SP: 900 Rep: 2)

Level 13
    The Credit
    1. Speak to Guardian Feng(303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    -Receive Delayed Payment
    2. Speak to Merchant Wang (204, 324) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Celestone Fragment or Celestone of Heaven: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1500 Exp: 2500 SP: 600 Rep: 2)

Dreams
    1. Speak to Apothecary Wang Yi(210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Kill 30 Wailing Kuhu (Located to North of Dreaming Stronghold)
    2. Report to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Choice 1: Swift Shadow Bracers + Celestone Fragment: 1
    -Choice 2: Sleeves of Grace + Celestone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 1800 Exp: 3000 SP: 650 Rep: 2)

Level 14
    Herbs
    1. Speak to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    2. Speak to Shopkeeper (200, 327) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Collect 10 Lynx Eyes (Quest drop from Aboreal Vassal: Located to North of Dreaming Stronghold)
    3. Report to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326)
    -Choice 1: Wand of Colors + Celestone Fragment: 1
    -Choice 2: Bow of Clouds + Celestone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 2800 Exp: 4650 SP: 1050 Rep: 2)

The Perimeter
    First Boss Battle
    1. Speak to the Elder(327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Collect 1 Glow of Grudge (Drops from Yi Chinglin : Located Northwest of City of the Plume, Spawns around 314, 436 ↑ 22)
    [Lvl14] Ranged Attack: Magical type
    Uses a bow
    BOSS. You will need a cleric to take this mob on. Pots generally won't be enough.

2. Report to the Elder(327, 427) City of the Plume
    3. Speak to the Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    -Receive Scroll
    4. Speak to the Elder(327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Retrieve Real Scroll (Drops from : Either the Venomancer or the seduced Winged Elf. Located to North of Dreaming Stronghold around 215, 330 in the air.)
    If they are not there, someone has killed them. Wait for a short while and they will re-spawn. It is recommended that you try to have a cleric help out. Try to attack when they are not close together: This will ensure that only one will come to fight, not both at the same time. There is no fix on which one will drop the scroll. You just have to try one, and if that one does not drop it, then kill the other one.

[Lvl15] Ranged Attack
    5. Report to the Elder(327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Celestone Fragment or Celestone of Human/Heaven (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 2700 Exp: 4500 SP: 1000 Rep: 2)
    6. Continue on to Quest "Continue- Defense Line"

The Barrier, part 2
    -Continued from quest "The Perimeter"
    1. Speak to the Elder of City of the Lost (247, 647) City of the Lost
    -Receive Requiem Hierogram
    2. Speak to the Lost City Recluse (216, 542) City of the Lost
    -Celestone of Heaven or Celestone Fragment (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1800 Exp: 3000 SP: 666 Rep: 2)

Level 15
    A Nation's Vengeance
    2. Speak to Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    -Kill 20 Aboreal Vassal (Located to North of Dreaming Stronghold)
    3. Report to Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    4. Report to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Choice 1: Swift Shadow Armor + Celestial Stone Fragment: 1
    -Choice 2: Cape of Grace + Celestial Stone Fragment: 1
    -Reward (Coin: 2200 Exp: 3600 SP: 800 Rep: 2)

One Step Ahead
    -Collect 1 Attack Plan (Quest drop from Chaos Undine: Located South of Vibrant Cliffs which is to the North of Dreaming Stronghold.)
    There are also Chaos Undine in the Lake of No Worries. THESE ARE THE WRONG MOBS. They will not drop the quest item for you. The Undine you want are land based. An easy location is around 215, 391 or a little bit south of the Village of Brutes in general.
    2. Report to Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1550 Exp: 2600 SP: 600 Rep: 2)

Pure Undine
    1. Speak to Merchant Wang Bo (204, 324) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Kill 20 Pure Undine (Located North of South Stalking Stronghold, also along south edge of Unworried Lake)
    2. Report to Merchant Wang Bo (204, 324) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Celestone Fragment or Celestone of Heaven/Human (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 3000 Exp: 5000 SP: 1150 Rep: 2)

Level 16
    Fort Vibrant Cliffs
    System Message
    1. Speak to Sentry Yi(219, 452) Vibrant Cliffs
    -Reward (Coin: 1800 Exp: 3000 SP: 700 Rep: 2)

Arriving Incident
    -Receive Elder's Secret Order
    2. Speak to Sentry Yi (219, 452) Vibrant Cliffs
    -Receive Intelligence from the Soldier
    3. Report to Stronghold Leader (209, 308) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Celestone of Earth or Celestone Fragment: 1 (random)
    -Reward (Coin: 1700 Exp: 2900 SP: 650 Rep: 2)

Poison Sample
    1. Speak to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Collect 3 Poison Sample (Quest drop from Coral Vipent: Located East of Village of Brutes. A bit further past Scorpion Valley south edge.)
    -Hell Celestone or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    Reward (Coin: 2200 Exp: 3600 SP: 800 Rep: 2)
    3. Continue on to Level 17 quest "Snake Gallbladder"

Snakes' enemy
    1. Speak to Sentry Yi (219, 452) Vibrant Cliffs
    -Kill 30 Sable Mongoose (Located East of Village of Brutes, South edge of Scorpion Valley(Not in the valley, but up on edge)
    2. Report to Sentry Yi (219, 452) Vibrant Cliffs
    -Human/Heaven Celestial Stone or Celestial Stone Fragment (Random)

Level 17
    Supplies to the border
    1. Speak to Shopkeeper (200, 327) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Receive Supplies to the Border
    2. Speak to Sentry Yi (219, 452) Vibrant Cliifs
    -Kill 30 Hideous Ursog Chief (Located North of Vibrant Cliffs)
    3. Report to Sentry Yi (219, 452) Vibrant Cliffs
    -Human Celestone or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 2300 Exp: 3800 SP: 850 Rep: 2)

Mongoose King
    1. Speak to Blacksmith Chao San (223, 413) Village of the Brutes
    -Kill 20 Mongoose King (Located North of Vibrant Cliffs)
    2. Report to Blacksmith Chao San (223, 413) Village of the Brutes
    Note that the NPC that you report to is not specified in the quest
    -Celestone of Hell/Human or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 2300 Exp: 3850 SP: 900 Rep: 2)

Snake Gallbladder
    Continued from Level 16 Quest "Poison Sample"
    -Collect 15 Golden Snake's Gallbladder (Drops from Kraitos which can be found east of the Village of Brutes)
    -Celestone of Heaven or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)

Level 18
    Cold Reaper
    1. Speak to the Elder(327, 427) City of the Plume
    2. Speak to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    3. Speak to Liang (397, 313) Bamboo Forest of the Shining Moon
    4. Speak to General Summer (521, 629) Archosaur
    -Receive Sealed Letter
    5. Report to Liang (397, 313) Bamboo Forest of the Shining Moon
    -Celestone of Human/Earth/Heaven or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 3000 Exp: 5000 SP: 1100 Rep: 2)

Affection
    1. Speak to Blind Elf Yun (205, 310) Dreaming Stronghold
    2. Speak to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    3. Speak to Guardian Feng (303, 343) South Barrier Mountain
    4. Investigate Grave of the Nameless (Located at 294, 332)
    -Godsight Fruit
    5. Speak to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    6. Go to the Pool of No Worries (283, 356) South Barrier Mountain
    Quest auto-triggers once you enter the area
    -Mirror Fountain Water
    7. Report to Apothecary Wang Yi (210, 326) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Godsight Solution
    8. Talk to Blind Elf Yun (205, 310) Dreaming Stronghold
    -Choice 1: Common Garnet Shard
    -Choice 2: Common Sapphire Shard
    -Choice 3: Common Citrine Shard
    -Choice 4: Common Turquoise Shard
    -Reward (Coin: 3000 Exp: 5000 SP: 1150 Rep: 2)

Poisonous Tail
    -Collect 3 Inquisitive Poisontail's Tail (Quest drop from Inquisitive Poisontail, Location: Near entrance of Cave of the Vicious) Rare drop. 10% chance
    2. Report to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 2450 Exp: 4050 SP: 900 Rep: 2)
    3. Continue on to Level 19 Quest "Seek Countermeasure"

Level 19
    Find A Solution
    Continued from Level 18 Quest "Poisonous Tail"
    2. Speak to Apothecary Tu (341, 413) City of the Plume
    3. Speak to Craftsman Yi (343, 412) City of the Plume
    4. Report to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Celestone of Human/Earth or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (Coin: 300 Exp: 5000 SP: 1150 Rep: 2)

The Test
    -Kill 30 Longhorned Carapests (Located around 299, 477)
    2. Report to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Kill 30 Werewolf Archers (Location: West Shore of Unworried River)
    3. Report to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Kill 30 Lithic Scorpion King (Location: West Shore of Unworried River)
    4. Report to the Priest (325, 424) City of the Plume
    -Reward (Coin: 8100 Exp: 13500 SP: 3000 Rep: 2)

Cultivation Quest
    Spiritual Cultivation Guide-Spiritual Progress

1. Speak to MangMang the Taoist (322, 421)
    -Reward (Exp: 50 Rep:4)

Aware of Principle
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Quest drop from Carapest Terror, near Scorpion Cave)
    The once the quest item is collected, it will auto-move on to the next portion of the quest which is to go after the other Celestial Sprite. Keep a close eye on your quest details.
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Farmable. Locations are: [295,429];[281,404];[292,446])
    2. Report to Mangmang the Taoist (322, 421) City of the Plume
    New Teleport Point Archosaur
    -Choice 1: Elite Rending Blade Hierogram +Resurrection Scroll
    -Choice 2: Elite Enchanted Heirogram + Resurrection Scroll
    -Celestone of Hell/Heaven/Human: 1 (Random)
    -Reward (SP: 8000 Rep: 20)
    Cultivation status changed to Aware of Principle
    3. Continue to Level 21 quest "General's Expectations"

Level 19 Challenge Quest
    The First Battle
    Call of Duty

Requirements:
    Cultivation: Aware of Principle
    Dungeon Quest: Level 20+ monsters + Boss (Lvl 23)
    Average Time to completion: 1-4 hours (Level 20 Party)

Don't forget to pick up the quest "Duty Calls: Xenobeast" as well. This is what will give your party EXP. (Motivating factor for helping you)

1. Kill 12 Stoneskin Undine (Inside Dungeon)
    2. Kill Poison Tail Occultist (Boss)
    [Level 23] Physical Attack
    Do it in this order (Undine first, boss second) or your quest will fail.

2. Report to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Choice 1: Trial Wand
    -Choice 2: Trial Crossbow
    -Reward (Coin: 190 Exp: 4606 SP: 2133 Rep: 12)

Duty Calls: Xenobeast
    1. Talk to the Elder (327, 427) City of the Plume
    -Receive Call of Duty: Xenobeast

Use this on the stone in the entrance hall of FB 19 or by the boss for extra exp to yourself and your squad members.

Levels 20-29: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76951

nice post :)
  • Lois_Lane - Raging Tide
    Lois_Lane - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Nice accurate work. Gratz b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayn57
    mayn57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    alfa206 wrote: »
    Hi everbody. I'm playing In Perfect Worl International with Night Elf Female chara. And I have some quest what I don't get to finish because I Don't know how. Like Pet Quest I need to get one Cage or 20 Fodder, but how and where can I get them also Phoenit Feathers and Source of Force? If somebody know how can I get them pm me.
    e-mail is S_rask_alfa-206@hotmail.com
    New here, also looking for the Fodders, and cage. nyones help appreciated. thx
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dunno if you would count this as necro.

Cage is in Boutique, which can be accessed via pressing "O".

Dunno what fodder is o.o;

Pheonix Feathers and Source of Force are from Battle Pet Packs via Boutique.

Like Cage you will most likely need to get from fellow players via "Cat"shops.

Pheonix Feathers and Source of Force usually sell for 7~10k ish. You will need 9999 so have fun grinding monsters for money. The PWI wiki says you should be able to obtain them by level 60. I haven't as of yet. :\
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Breloque - Archosaur
    Breloque - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fodder = Hay

You can either buy hay from other players (kinda expensive if you're just starting out) or kill mobs that drop it. For Elves, you can kill Longhorned Carapests for hay (lvl 20) just west of the City of Plume or wait until you start questing around Archosaur and kill Rhinodrake Megaliths.

Mobs that drop hay: http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/9757
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mayn57 wrote: »
    New here, also looking for the Fodders, and cage. nyones help appreciated. thx

you dont need those quests if u are a cleric.
    they just expand ur pet bag; and u dont really use it
  • Breloque - Archosaur
    Breloque - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    True, the quest isn't necessary as you start out with one space in your pet bag, which you can use for a land mount if/when you get one. However, considering the hay mobs are 20-30ish, if you can get at least some hay around those lvls and save it, you won't have as much of an "ah shet" moment later on if you want a baby pet for whatever reason.
  • myriotact2
    myriotact2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am at a loss. I have a lvl 67 cleric and my newest spiritual quest is "Strangeness" Says i am supposed to investigate the swamp of wraiths (sounds) etc. Ive been all over the area, but nothing triggers the quest.. Is really aggravating me Please someone help me
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    myriotact2 wrote: »
    I am at a loss. I have a lvl 67 cleric and my newest spiritual quest is "Strangeness" Says i am supposed to investigate the swamp of wraiths (sounds) etc. Ive been all over the area, but nothing triggers the quest.. Is really aggravating me Please someone help me

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781

that should be helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • sscottyy420
    sscottyy420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So I'm not new to the online rpg games, although for a year or so i've been away from playing games. so I wanted to try something new, so I go to google and type in top f2p rpg games 2011, and PW comes up. I've heard about it before in the past but never thought about it, so I downloaded it today and I made a archer, watched some youtube vids and than stumbled upon this thread for a walkthrough as I was LOST as hell in the game alone, so this guide has helped lots, as I'm only level 5 now, but I got this far way faster than I would have not finding this. MyStXhAzE
  • Evexus - Archosaur
    Evexus - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very, very helpful for newcomers, i have a level 31 psychic going on 32, i'm thinking of making an archer.. but at level 19 i always die so easily.. :/..
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very, very helpful for newcomers, i have a level 31 psychic going on 32, i'm thinking of making an archer.. but at level 19 i always die so easily.. :/..

Nice Necro b:victory
    At level 19 you should not die so easily. At least, not now, with the lot of free pots and charms they give to us.
    You are doing something wrong.